over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idol worship is a very real thing

Every time news comes out of a famous athlete doing something so "uncharacteristic"; it's more amusing than shocking to see it, especially when it comes to people's reactions. This is especially true in bodybuilding, and nostalgic eras like the 70s or 80s where guys were hidden due to a lack of modern media.

This particular guy is very good at hitting a ball, this one is very good at swinging a club... and this one is very good at having big muscles that are very proportioned and conditioned. None of this has any bearing on that person's character, their day to day habits, or their personality

We expect the top people in any field to be stand up amazing people in society; when often times you'll see character in areas of life that aren't glorious, and they don't scream at the world to notice them either

Not saying Mentzer did or didn't do the things mentioned above since these are just words from strangers

There are actually people - a lot of people - who give a fuck about celebrity's opinions, what they just heard on social media, etc. I know that seems pretty strange to you and I, but it's legitimately of interest to some folks. The personal lives of their favorite social media star, or even the personal habits of anyone...ANYONE but themselves

Who the fuck has time to worry about other people so damn much?

Mike Mentzer was a huge fan of his goddess Ayn Rand and had learned that Ayn had usd amphetamines for decades, "but they obviously it didn't hurt her [brain]"

I think Mike was a cig smoker as well, and I bet I know why, it was still romatic line from Rand's "Atlas Shrugged:

"I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind - and it is only proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression.”

Lol.
Larry said they would take amphetamine, wait a while, the drop Dexerdine followed by a lot of coffee. Then they were ready to train Lol

Man I’ve tried the adderral route before you feel great or actually amazing lol but it’s so hard to eat and drink for me, I get too tunneled into things that make no sense I organize the junk drawer for 2 hours waste of my life if it didn’t have all the negative sides it would be awesome… but the food thing kills it for me… when your coming down from it sex is really good too on adderral but not for me.
Hard to get a good boner on the adderol in my experience. yes, you can get it hard enough for penetration but the rock hard ones necessary for Space Mountain...not a chance.

Mike Mentzer was a huge fan of his goddess Ayn Rand and had learned that Ayn had usd amphetamines for decades, "but they obviously it didn't hurt her [brain]"

I think Mike was a cig smoker as well, and I bet I know why, it was still romatic line from Rand's "Atlas Shrugged:

"I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind - and it is only proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression.”

Lol.
Larry said they would take amphetamine, wait a while, the drop Dexerdine followed by a lot of coffee. Then they were ready to train Lol

I was lucky that I never experienced any issues in that department.

On the other hand, no way I could train that stimmed out. Excessive stimulants like that would have me shaking like a hardcore junkie dying for his fix. I bet their cortisol was through the roof.

The thing about these so called Gurus, I don't even know who they are until someone on Promuscle does a thread on them.

Lol.

I don't know if I remember correctly, but Ayn started taking amphetamines to control overweight in the 40s or 50s, it is evident that she became addicted since that helped with her intellectual work, if you watch some videos on YouTube, she seems to be drugged.

I guess the tobacco might have helped her less appetite too, but she got lung cancer thanks to her flame of freedom, lol.

On the other hand, no way I could train that stimmed out. Excessive stimulants like that would have me shaking like a hardcore junkie dying for his fix. I bet their cortisol was through the roof.
keyword here is excessive.. *low* dose 'pharm stims' blow any of these OTC pre workout formulas out of the water.
no increased heart rate... no stimmed out, over excited cracked out feeling..
just a feeling of calm, clean, energized focus.. maybe a slight increase in heart rate.. but nothing like what one feels with something like
jacked or whatever popular preworkout of the day.

I used to always train on adderall. It didn’t affect my appetite and i didn’t sore while I was training. It was impossible to put on fat.

I don't know if I remember correctly, but Ayn started taking amphetamines to control overweight in the 40s or 50s, it is evident that she became addicted since that helped with her intellectual work, if you watch some videos on YouTube, she seems to be drugged.

I guess the tobacco might have helped her less appetite too, but she got lung cancer thanks to her flame of freedom, lol.

If you look at the old stimulant ads they are pretty funny, and perhaps even sexist Lol.
Ritalin was marketed to the elderly, housewives etc, before they started with the kids.

The potatoes might not get peeled without a little help Lol.

Attachments

• ritalin-510x365.jpg
    ritalin-510x365.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 1957-ritalin-brighten-the-day-1957-ritalin-when-reassurance-is-not-enough-www-decodog-cominven...jpg
    1957-ritalin-brighten-the-day-1957-ritalin-when-reassurance-is-not-enough-www-decodog-cominven...jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 41
If you look at the old stimulant ads they are pretty funny, and perhaps even sexist Lol.
Ritalin was marketed to the elderly, housewives etc, before they started with the kids.

I used to hear stories about the old black beauties

Lmao @ the 'over sedated'

Pharmaceutical fuckery has been going on, in plain view, since the beginning

Has anyone seen the recents Leo trends he’s stirring up the pot W Rich Piana and other bodybuilders who allegedly sold drugs steroids and flipped or snitched and cooperated w the law…. This guy is a fucking joke I would like to choke him and smash his face on the concrete… not only is he playing TMZ now he’s creating gossip about people who aren’t here any longer to explain or defend themselves dudes a clown, fuck him and fuck Bostin 2 rarrrrrrr!!!! Lol sorry I had to get that out
He is a bottom feeding piece of shit.

What’s your thoughts on this guy ? I feel he may have some good info to share but imo he try’s way too hard to fit in. A lot of the stuff he says I feel like are just outright lies. And his fake laugh is definitely cringe worthy.
As real as they come, I had dinner with him and his wife, really good company, my friends have trained with him, so as far as from me and others close, there is no lies in him. I can only by my experiences.

My first impressions were pretty favorable, but he is quirky for sure, "special" in his own way. His talk about "honor" and such, well, I don't know.
He seems to go nuts if he feels he is wronged, he felt Palumbo did him wrong and backstabbed him lol. Maybe he did.
He went crazy over Ameen and I almost feel sorry for Ameen. I feel this guy faked and BSed his way onto the scene. But he is a pathetic figure, an example is his current "transformation."

One thing that makes it hard to watch Leo is him constantly cutting off his guests and interjecting and going off on an unrelated tangent. He starts asking his guest a question but the plot is lost completely and they end up talking about something else entirely lol.
Maybe it's the amphetamines that causes this expansive pattern, I don't know.
Ameem and Nicky T are both guys to avoid.

Not too sure about his beef with Dante, I have known of Dante before there were even boards, when all there was was interactive AOL Bodybuilding groups. Duchaine used to also be there…Guruetc. Dante was always a cool dude back then, very honest.

You ever think about that the “gurus” usually dislike the other “gurus”?

Victor isn’t a fan of Leo. Kiekel doesn’t like bleu Taylor, Chavez….whomfucking knows.

It’s clout chasing. Everybody has the magic sauce. Just subscribe to the Channel and buy my pre workout/training program.

Not discounting that many of them have some solid advice and interesting gems of knowledge, but even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then.

annoying POS who thinks he's a lot smarter than he is. Don't regularly watch but twice I've made polite comments pointing out pretty significant errors in his facts or reasoning and both times my comments were deleted. What kind of rat does that? ...and that fake hyena laugh is unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767