over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar set to return

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
I heard Mir is close to 280 lbs and that he wants to fight Lesnar again.

I think he was right around 260 When he fought congo last month. He looked good at that wieght. He'll be ready for lessner for sure! I don't care what kind of genetic freak lessner is, being sick for as long as he was will take it's toll on anyone, and mir has been doing nothing but preparing! And let's not forget that although lessner has the bigger skull, mir is BY FAR the smarter fighter! BY FAR!!! God Damn it I fucking hate Lessner!

Mir has improved alot, Brock has dropped down. Mir is way ahead of him.

I wonder about some people that post garbage about Brock! He decimated Frank Mir in their last meeting! Saying that Mir can come back and beat him is like saying Forest can beat Silva. And I'd want to see another match up as much as I'd want to see Forest Silva II.

Mir will get OWNED my Carwin.

I'd like to see how many people that talk trash about Lesnar actually know what they are talking about. Sure you can watch ufc and MMA every night, and learn what different kinds of styles are and what kind of fighter so and so is. But do they REALLY know? Or are they going off what some other person is feeding them off talk shows, reporters, and announcers for WEC? I can tell you right now Brock Lesnar has some of, if not THE best, coaches around in this sport. Lesnar isn't stupid, he is a national champion for wrestling, he knows what hard work is, and he knows what you have to sacrifice to be on the top. I think he has showed to everyone that he is the best fighter in the UFC Heavy weight division. I don't think he will go into a fight at 75% of what he used to be. If anything he will go into it 100% of what he used to be or even more. Yeah frank got big, but that isn't going to do SHIT in an MMA fight. Is having all that added muscle going to stop brocks heavy hands from pounding the shit out of him like it did last time they met? Is adding all that muscle going to make frank defend brocks shots? Is it going to make frank quicker? Is it going to make him more athletic? NO! You can't teach athleticism, or make it. I hate how people automatically think since someone is ripped, they will beat some ass. I use AAS to keep my BF down so I don't have to cut as much weight. I could care less about strength gain, and size. I'll dance circles around you, shoot on you from 5 feet out, pound you in the face 6 times before you can even lift your 26" biceps to protect your face. I agree that an athletic person adding size, and strength can increase their athleticism. I'm not saying that it doesn't. What I am saying is that frank mir is not on brock lesnars level.

Thank you

Last edited:
FINALLY, a man with reason

I'd like to see how many people that talk trash about Lesnar actually know what they are talking about. Sure you can watch ufc and MMA every night, and learn what different kinds of styles are and what kind of fighter so and so is. But do they REALLY know? Or are they going off what some other person is feeding them off talk shows, reporters, and announcers for WEC? I can tell you right now Brock Lesnar has some of, if not THE best, coaches around in this sport. Lesnar isn't stupid, he is a national champion for wrestling, he knows what hard work is, and he knows what you have to sacrifice to be on the top. I think he has showed to everyone that he is the best fighter in the UFC Heavy weight division. I don't think he will go into a fight at 75% of what he used to be, if anything he will go into it 100% of what he used to be if not more. Yeah frank got big, but that isn't going to SHIT in an MMA fight. Is having all that added muscle going to stop brocks heavy hands from pounding the shit out of like it did last time they met? Is adding all that muscle going to make frank defend brocks shots? Is it going to make frank quicker? Is it going to make more athletic? NO! You can't teach athleticism, or make it. I hate how people automatically think since someone is ripped, they will beat some ass. I use AAS to keep my BF down so I don't have to cut as much weight. I could care less about strength gain, and size. I'll dance circles around, shoot on you from 5 feet out, pound you in the face 6 times before you can even lift you 26" biceps to protect your face. I agree that an athletic person adding size, and strength can increase their athleticism. I'm not saying that it doesn't, what I am saying is that frank mir is not on brock lesnars level.

Thank you

Mir has improved, but all you have to do is look at mir's face from the last fight... Mir will be bigger and has definitely improved his striking BUT... if Lesnar wants to take you down you go down. I don't believe Mir will get past carwin anyway.... if mir bulks to 280, drug aided or not, and has to cut, he won't be as conditioned as Carwin, who is a better.striker, and won't be able to take carwin down due to carwin's excellent wrestling. just my two cents. And to everyone who makes fun of Lesnar's fighting ability... what do you expect a guy who is that large and powerful with such a wrestling pedigree to do? go to thailand and learn to be a kickboxer!? hell no, he does exactly what he should do, take you down, put his weight on you, and punch you in the face til you quit!

There will be no Mir & Brock III because Mir won't get past Cawin.

I think most people who aren't actual MMA fighters or martial artist and practice, underestimate wrestling for some reason. My first day at a MMA school I joined back in 2002 I took all the veterans down even the owner of the school who held blackbelts in several styles of martial arts and was a certified grappling instructor. It was because of my wrestling experience. Granted you cant be any Joe wrestler, but you have to be of a decent caliber, which both Carwin and Brock both are a lot more than that in their wrestling abilities.

I'd like to see how many people that talk trash about Lesnar actually know what they are talking about. Sure you can watch ufc and MMA every night, and learn what different kinds of styles are and what kind of fighter so and so is. But do they REALLY know? Or are they going off what some other person is feeding them off talk shows, reporters, and announcers for WEC?...

Thank you

YES!

People do this same thing with politics... They talk and vote, and don't know a fukin thing.

eh cant stand Lesnar but Im glad hes at least healthy again. Hope Carwin whoops that ass :D well see I guess

I'm goin for big shane carwin. I honestly dnt think lesnar will be able to handle him.

I think Mir is going to surprise you all. A ton more experiance than either two. And has polished his standup, has a submission game, and has added quality weight so as not to be bullied around by these bigger guys. Glad Brock is well. And i geuss we will all see the outcome. Unless this sport is becoming like boxing. Then whatever produces the biggest paycheck will be the outcome. :(

I think Mir is going to surprise you all. A ton more experiance than either two. And has polished his standup, has a submission game, and has added quality weight so as not to be bullied around by these bigger guys. Glad Brock is well. And i geuss we will all see the outcome. Unless this sport is becoming like boxing. Then whatever produces the biggest paycheck will be the outcome. :(

You sound like you listen to a lot of WEC announcers. Have you seen Mir's "Polished stand up game?" Is Mir training with someone as big,strong, and athletic as Brock who is a not only a good wrestler, but a dominant wrestler? Seriously- did you see the last fight? Did you see the fight before that when Mir got the ever loving shit beat out of him and desperately went for an ankle lock? Where do you people get all your "inside" information from, on what skills he has "polished." I'm dieing to know where, because then I'll look up all of my future fighters :)

You sound like you listen to a lot of WEC announcers. Have you seen Mir's "Polished stand up game?" Is Mir training with someone as big,strong, and athletic as Brock who is a not only a good wrestler, but a dominant wrestler? Seriously- did you see the last fight? Did you see the fight before that when Mir got the ever loving shit beat out of him and desperately went for an ankle lock? Where do you people get all your "inside" information from, on what skills he has "polished." I'm dieing to know where, because then I'll look up all of my future fighters :)

He knocked congo silly enough to submit him. And for your info i don't have insider info. I know what i have seen in his training clips up to and after the congo fight. I know he went from walking around at an decent 230 pounds to a beefed up 260 pounds. I know i wrestled, and train muay thai, and bjj. So i'm just speaking on my own opinion. Your just another Brock nut hugger. I'm from the usa and love a good ole boy as much as the next guy. But Brocks MMA read that again MMA skills are inferior. He is a GREAT i repeat GREAT wrestler. This ain't wrestling though is it. Mir has a pretty accomplished record. Who has Brock fought again???? Okay. Not to be a dick but you come across as a know it all. So lets just agree to disagree.

What were your credentials again?

I predict Mir would could another beating if they fight again.
Cant wait to see him fight someone that can test him though.

I predict Mir would could another beating if they fight again.
Cant wait to see him fight someone that can test him though.

Fedor.... sigh. Take away the contracts and politics and just imagine what could have been.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear