over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar set to return

I give you props the way it is for even training in MMA. Its a very demanding sports physically as well as mentally and time. Whether you are a weekend warrior, professional, or an MMA enthusiast I will respect you haha. I don't expect people to believe me at all on here, people lie about that stuff all the time, especially on the internet. I'd love to tell you who I am, I just don't think it would be wise. If you guys have any questions about MMA, I'd love to answer them to the best I can.

What do you think the best type of stand up/striking is for MMA. Boxing, Muay Thai etc. Background I came from was I wrestled for years and took Kenpo. I can pretty much take anyone down. My focus was to learn how to strike and finish when I'm on ground.

When I joined my first MMA school the main striking they taught was jeet kun do and just a little muay thai and then shoot fighting and bjj for ground game. I have some medical issue pasts few years and stopped, but plan to get back at some MMA. My thing is I really need to focus on one type of striking to really get good at one and utilize it.

Last edited:
WOW

There is some SERIOUS ignorance on this thread...sad really. And two of the ppl posting here are using the same IP, (I have to check it might even be 3) which is so fucking lame and stupid. I guess he needed ppl to agree with him so he "made up" some members or had his friends join real quick. Pathetic. Can you guess who it is? LOL!

Oh and NTobler, dragon, ericcraven and a few others are spot-on about Brock. I have already exhausted myself once in another thread about him and arguing with ppl who HAVE NO IDEA what they are talking about is pointless. I also have experience in the cage and ring. IT takes one to know one, and it is easy to tell in this thread the guys who really do not have the faintest idea of what the reality is with Brock. When a man beats some of the better heavyweights in the world, (couture was THE best for some time) and they are his first few fights -- that says it all. He is a force that nobody has an answer too yet. Sure, Mir ankle locked him after taking an absolute beating, but what happened in the 2nd fight? Oh and MIR TALKS a TON OF SHIT BTW.

There is some SERIOUS ignorance on this thread...sad really. And two of the ppl posting here are using the same IP, (I have to check it might even be 3) which is so fucking lame and stupid. I guess he needed ppl to agree with him so he "made up" some members or had his friends join real quick. Pathetic. Can you guess who it is? LOL!

Oh and NTobler, dragon, ericcraven and a few others are spot-on about Brock. I have already exhausted myself once in another thread about him and arguing with ppl who HAVE NO IDEA what they are talking about is pointless. I also have experience in the cage and ring. IT takes one to know one, and it is easy to tell in this thread the guys who really do not have the faintest idea of what the reality is with Brock. When a man beats some of the better heavyweights in the world, (couture was THE best for some time) and they are his first few fights -- that says it all. He is a force that nobody has an answer too yet. Sure, Mir ankle locked him after taking an absolute beating, but what happened in the 2nd fight? Oh and MIR TALKS a TON OF SHIT BTW.

I seen U lurking and was waiting for U to post. I trying to get back into some MMA, but can't really figure out what stand-up/striking I'm most comfortable with. Hit me up in a PM if U get a chance with any info U can share.

Last edited:
But that doesnt reaslly matter does it? He is able to shut people down with his wrestling, and that seems to be enough.

Nope, it doesn't matter. No one will have a answer for him for a while .I don't see anyone that would at the moment. He is a all around amazing athlete.
People just want to believe that someone with more knowledge will win every time. They forget that athleticism and a extreme talent could be all one needs to dominate. Add in a few years of honing his skills even further and you got an unstoppable beast.

People hate on lesnar because he came from that fake ass wrestling but what they forget is he was a collegiate wrestler and a good one. I don't care much for Brock but hell he is one gifted athlete. Like someone else said he has beat some of the best and he has only had a couple fights.

Yeah it is pretty funny...i couldnt even comment on this guy.

Ha ha
Your the "Joke"
First of all, im SUUUURE your trainer told you to go to the internet and get your gear. Ya know, why risk a big timer like you receiving shit through the mail going through customs and getting caught when you could just get it from the same people all the other MMA fighters get there gear from. Give your trainer a raise for advising you risk your ass buying steroids via the US mail.
Second... How the hell are you going to loose your job by just saying who you are? You still have to fail a fucking drug test. Every fucker in the UFC juices or has juiced.. so what makes you Mr Wonderful?
You are just another mma wanna be that can talk good game on the internet. If not then PROVE it. Anyone can come on here and brag about 50+ fights, bla bla bla... if you are "the shit" then prove it, step up.
Get real my friend, just because your posting on this forum doesnt mean NBC news is going to be knocking on your door with a piss test tomorrow.
You are Joe nobody, just trying to be Joe somebody.... thats all, other wise put some credit behind your mouth.... and PLEASE dont use the "i will loose my job" line again, i almost puked up my dinner laughing at that pathetic excuse.

Ha ha
Your the "Joke"
First of all, im SUUUURE your trainer told you to go to the internet and get your gear. Ya know, why risk a big timer like you receiving shit through the mail going through customs and getting caught when you could just get it from the same people all the other MMA fighters get there gear from. Give your trainer a raise for advising you risk your ass buying steroids via the US mail.
Second... How the hell are you going to loose your job by just saying who you are? You still have to fail a fucking drug test. Every fucker in the UFC juices or has juiced.. so what makes you Mr Wonderful?
You are just another mma wanna be that can talk good game on the internet. If not then PROVE it. Anyone can come on here and brag about 50+ fights, bla bla bla... if you are "the shit" then prove it, step up.
Get real my friend, just because your posting on this forum doesnt mean NBC news is going to be knocking on your door with a piss test tomorrow.
You are Joe nobody, just trying to be Joe somebody.... thats all, other wise put some credit behind your mouth.... and PLEASE dont use the "i will loose my job" line again, i almost puked up my dinner laughing at that pathetic excuse.

Well dipshit, since you like to eat your dinner while on the internet, how about you do some research while eating your dinner, and look for someone with the credentials I have. Some one else has already figured me out. I've never said I'm the shit, I'm clearly not. If I have already admitted to using juice, then why the fuck would I say my name? Do you realize that would put a HUGE target on me? Do you realize what type of shit I would have to go through? Just shut up, your really showing your intelligence level. People are unbelievable these days. I'm done responding to post's like this.

As for stand up fighting. I really started seeing a change in my stand up when I finally got myself into a good gym, with a great boxing coach who has a lot of credentials. I'd also say to mix your days up with muay thai. Even if it ISN'T your style, still do it! It will give you a different look, and feel for what other fighters will come at you with. Use your boxing form, move your feet the same way you would in boxing(leading with your jab hand foot, stepping properly, replacing your feet, and turning off your back foot using your torso and hips to generate the power. A lot of people think most of the power of your punch comes from your arm, it doesn't. It comes from your Legs and hips. I was always taught to throw my punch with my body (legs and hips) and pretend your arm is a rubber band or a whip. As soon as you throw your jab or your cross or what ever it is, you need to return that same hand STRAIGHT back to your guard. Tuck your chin when you throw your jab, don't lean your head forward. Step with your lead foot, tuck your chin, and whip it. I like teaching and talking. Please PM me if you want help, or anything. I'm probably done reading this thread, too many jackasses are on here.

Good basics, always keep your chin tucked;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws