over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let this sink in

i cut and pasted it from his email he sent to me.
I think I typed that out wrong. It read to me like a dealers inventory more than a personal cycle. I don't doubt the authenticity in the least. What I can't imagine is how in the hell you could shoot all that with what I can only imagine looks like Parkinson's due to the clen/t3/eph doses. Unreal.

then you are NOT the typical bodybuilder lol

exactly where did i mention my dosage? i didnt, your insinuating and your flat out wrong. not calling bullshit but you have a genetic clotting factor you would probably be dead if you ran standard dosages so your an outlier not the norm yet you preach it as gospel. and at your age i would certainly hope your in it for longevity.
I am in good shape, and healthy. Here my abs today.

Attachments

• Abs.jpg
    Abs.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 88
Bodybuilding isn't about competition, bodybuilding is something completely different, the competition is just a way of comparing bodybuilders for commercial purposes (shows, but amateur and professional, are just about making money). The actual "sport" of bodybuilding has nothing to do with competition.

the truth is if you take large doses ( over 1500 mg/wk) for 20 yrs.which is very very common
you WILL develop health problems,whatever that may be according to the drugs you take and your personal
ailments your prone too.thats something everyone needs to think very very hard about,the body will fade
and youll be in a terrible place

If you guys could see some of the stuff that comes my way.....I have to clean up the fucking mess some of these coaches cause
So a remnant cholesterol of 26, not good but not horrible either, remnant cholesterol is my main concern anymore, his is medium risk factor, but like I said NOT GOOD, but not horrible either.
I'm not downplaying the risk factor here as I personally would like to see his remnant cholesterol below 19.

The very exact same guy who put another first time masters competitor on this
Clearly a beginners stack.............I mean there isn't even any insulin. :rolleyes::unsure:

Where do these guys think they go from here? Step it up for the national stage?

@DOGGCRAPP I know you have been talking about this subject for a while now but really I had no idea it was this bad. I fail to see how this will not end in deaths and bereaved loved ones getting lawyers involved. Hard for a coach to argue they were providing information only when you have months of emails back and forth saying take this take that.

I know you know your stuff and this is probably just a small part of a horrible bloodwork, but those values can be reached via training several days in a row and then pulling BW. AST and ALT are not liver specific and are also elevated due to muscle damage.
There are studies out there showing marathon runners having levels of 1000+ of those 2 enzymes.
Cholesterol of 300+ is a challenge however xD

I use to run high doses most of the time. I’ve never actually competed but lived the lifestyle for years. Here as of late I’ve started to realize running crazy high doses just aren’t worth it in the long run. Maybe they are if you have elite genetics and know you are going far in bodybuilding but otherwise I see no point. Just my 2 cents. From here on out I’m just going to stick with low to moderate doses and stay decently big and lean.

I use to run high doses most of the time. I’ve never actually competed but lived the lifestyle for years. Here as of late I’ve started to realize running crazy high doses just aren’t worth it in the long run. Maybe they are if you have elite genetics and know you are going far in bodybuilding but otherwise I see no point. Just my 2 cents. From here on out I’m just going to stick with low to moderate doses and stay decently big and lean.
Dropping from high to moderate doses, how much muscle size and strength did you lose? Was it appreciable?

I think it is rarely the coaches. In most cases, the coaches are the voice of reason telling these guys to do less. I think these guys are doing crazy amounts before they even go find a coach, mostly because of stuff they read on the internet.

Also, you can do 2g or even 3g total and be perfectly healthy, it all depends on what you are doing and how. Peaking on 3g of reasonable compounds for a short period at the end of a cycle is a lot different than running the same amount of harsh compounds for long periods straight. Peaking on 1200mg test, 600 eq, 400 tren, 400 masteron, 400 primo for the last 4 weeks of a competition cycle isn't going to get you trouble if you are healthy. Running 800mg of tren and 100+ mg or orals for long periods IS going to get you trouble. The difference is in the details and how healthy you are.

Most of the guys dying/having health issues had underlying issues to begin with.

Dropping from high to moderate doses, how much muscle size and strength did you lose? Was it appreciable?
I’ve just been running trt as of late. But when I start back on cycle im going to run moderate dosages and see how much size I can get back !

I know you know your stuff and this is probably just a small part of a horrible bloodwork, but those values can be reached via training several days in a row and then pulling BW. AST and ALT are not liver specific and are also elevated due to muscle damage.
There are studies out there showing marathon runners having levels of 1000+ of those 2 enzymes.
I would be FAR MORE concerned with the HDL, creatinine, BUN and eGFR.........those numbers were atrocious on the labs DC posted.

My wife was a vegetarian for 30 years, now a vegan for the last five years. Her cholesterol is 300 and she has not eaten a bite of meat and dairy eggs, blah blah blah and a long long time. So her body must be making the cholesterol for some good reason, or bad reason I don’t know. She is not on statins nor has a doctor recommended them to the best of my knowledge but she’s healthy as can be so I don’t know how important the number is for somebody like her. Just a better perspective here.

That was after he was told to take a week off of training. That is 100% oral usage the culprit

My wife was a vegetarian for 30 years, now a vegan for the last five years. Her cholesterol is 300 and she has not eaten a bite of meat and dairy eggs, blah blah blah and a long long time. So her body must be making the cholesterol for some good reason, or bad reason I don’t know. She is not on statins nor has a doctor recommended them to the best of my knowledge but she’s healthy as can be so I don’t know how important the number is for somebody like her. Just a better perspective here.
This is a good point, in the average person, only 20% of your total cholesterol is dietary, the rest is made by the body. In many people, eating very low cholesterol actually makes the body produce more. (edit: this is textbook info from reputable sources)

I would be FAR MORE concerned with the HDL, creatinine, BUN and eGFR.........those numbers were atrocious on the labs DC posted.
yeah me too, ive justed wanted to add this piece since many guys are so focused on alt/ast yet they draw their blood after a workout marathon and think they are close to death.
same with creatinine kinase.

I do not understand your post very well.

First you say that laziness (the fear, too?) Is a blessing because it made us use our brains to obtain better methods of energy use to get food, etc...... but you end up saying that using steroids negates the learning of knowledge that is obtained through natural way / hard work.

By the way, from my perspective, evolution and progress is an illusion, man does not live better than when he was a hunter-gatherer. While a series of problems were overcome by making life easier, another series of problems and challenges were created making life worse, more complex and stressful.
Nothing contradictory about my assessment on steroids. How many people spend years studying, training hard learning about how to eat and maximizing their true natural ability to get big and strong before using steroids? Few from my perspective as AS are quicker and easier. And many/most people that i have seen use them, appear to be well within what can be done naturally.

From you statement then i am guessing that you have forsaken the living in building and have gone back to the superior way of foraging for food to survive? Or are you taking the easy way out like the rest of us lazy people and seek shelter and grocery stores.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear