over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letro for pubescant gyno

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Will Letro get rid if pubescent gyno? Never taken Letro before. All I have read though is it will crush your estrogen.

I have also considered surgery, but do not know of any docs that have done a lot of gyno surgeries in the D/FW area.

Will Letro get rid if pubescent gyno? Never taken Letro before. All I have read though is it will crush your estrogen.

I have also considered surgery, but do not know of any docs that have done a lot of gyno surgeries in the D/FW area.

How long have you had the gyno for and to what degree?

i had gyno from puberty and NOTHING got rid of it nor reduced it, since it was already formed. ended up getting surgery.

How long have you had the gyno for and to what degree?

I have had it ever since I was a teenager. As far as degree, I really don't know what you mean. I was always have been overweight, so I know that effected it as well. I can notice that it gets smaller as I lose weight, but I can still feel tissue behind the nipple. Left side seems worse than the right. I am right handed so I don't know if that effects anything.

Here are some pics of me. First two are me at 247. The last two I do not know the weight, but it was 4 months before the first one. I would guess 260-265.

Attachments

• FRONT 247.JPG
    FRONT 247.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 1,371
  • SIDE 247.JPG
    SIDE 247.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 3,431
  • FRONT APRIL 23.JPG
    FRONT APRIL 23.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,117
  • SIDE APRIL 23.JPG
    SIDE APRIL 23.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,986
Last edited:
I have had it ever since I was a teenager. As far as degree, I really don't know what you mean. I was always have been overweight, so I know that effected it as well. I can notice that it gets smaller as I lose weight, but I can still feel tissue behind the nipple. Left side seems worse than the right. I am right handed so I don't know if that effects anything.

Here are some pics of me. First two are me at 247. The last two I do not know the weight, but it was 4 months before the first one. I would guess 260-265.

Try taking 2mg of Letro for 20 days straight....if THAT doesnt work...then surgery is the only option.

I run high letro when my gyno flares up. Ramp up from .25ml all the way to a full ml for 7-14 days. Depending how long I can tolerate sides. Greatly reduces my gyno but doesnt get rid of all of it. More then enough not to see it.

I think I've had some all along and didnt realize it.

Try taking 2mg of Letro for 20 days straight....if THAT doesnt work...then surgery is the only option.

Thank you. So there is a possibility of it going away even though I have had it this long?

Do I quit taking my other AI?

Thank you. So there is a possibility of it going away even though I have had it this long?

Do I quit taking my other AI?

Yes, there is a HUGE possibility it will shrink down to nothing..

Gyno is just like breast tissue...actually..it IS breast tissue.

Breast tissue occurs from elevated estrogen levels....

If you gave a woman letrozole, in a matter of weeks, their breasts would shrink down dramatically..

You must STARVE the breast tissue of its growth promoter, which is estrogen.
It must be STARVED for a very long time, and without estrogen-signaling, there is no way the breast tissue can ever survive.

Drop your other AI, and high dose the letro, but you CANNOT skip any doses, or else you will disrupt the procedure.

I am confident it will work for you, but you just need to make sure you have LEGIT letro and you never miss any daily doses. Consistency is key my friend.

I had some gyno for the last 3 yrs... hurt like a bitch... Letro got rid of it .. 2.5mgs a day 4 x weeks and no more pain or lumps.

Same situation here. Had slight gyno from very early as a kid. Tried letro but didn't get rid of it. Surgery is probably the only option.

How do you handle sides of that much Letro? Achy joints, shit lipids, and no sexual desire...

Anyone use Dr. Blau?

i used dr . b . pleased overall with his work. i stayed awake for the op idk if theres other options.

Have you ever looked into Raloxifene? I've read about a few guys who have used it to successfully reduce gyno. Google it!

Your fat situation is not good,in first time i'll try to get dow the fat,to control the effective gyno situation. And in second time find a solution. Sincerely i don't believe than letro can destroy a gyno coming from the puberty. Moreover it's shown that the daily dose against a weekly in the letrozole is almost the same.(search on pubmed).So don't waste your money in letro,but in dnp and surgery. ;)

On the subject of gyno, I'm presently sitting in Dr.blaus office post procedure. I regret being awake for the surgery.
#imatraumatizedchickenshitwhenitcomestoblood

Your fat situation is not good,in first time i'll try to get dow the fat,to control the effective gyno situation. And in second time find a solution. Sincerely i don't believe than letro can destroy a gyno coming from the puberty. Moreover it's shown that the daily dose against a weekly in the letrozole is almost the same.(search on pubmed).So don't waste your money in letro,but in dnp and surgery. ;)

Yeah I know I have weight to lose. Working on that right now.

Letro will reduce lumps, unfortunately it will NEVER do anything for the fatty deposits associated with gyno. You'll also find in your dieting that it will most likely be the MOST stubborn area to get rid of. In all of my experiences the only time I was able to effectively burn the fat off in that area was when I was on DNP. Previously I had tried dieting down to ~10%, letro, topical solutions like Yohimburn, etc. As far as I got my BF down, the gyno fat deposits just looked more apparent. They actually looked BETTER when I was bulked up at a higher BF% all around. Beyond the fat reduction I saw whilst on DNP, surgery is really the only option you will find to truly remove the glands and the fatty deposits completely. Good luck in your efforts, though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear