over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letrozole and erection problems

It's impossible that estrogens are high.. right now i'm very dry, vascular and tight. Joints are a little sore but nothing unbearable. I like very much the way i look.
Sometimes i feel muscle cramps too.
I'm not lethargic.. i just have difficulty in waking up in the morning (i have to set 5-6 alarms)
Overall i feel good minus the libido/erections and nipple problems. Oh, and people don't notice that... the worst thing is the sensitivity and now the leaking...
We'll se what will happen with 5 mg ed of bromo
I have on hands pharma letro, aromasin, nolva, ralox and bromo... unfortunately i don't have cabergoline ritgh now.. since it is more efficient than bromo in reducing prolactin levels.
At the moment my priority is to gain back libido and erections...

It's impossible that estrogens are high.. right now i'm very dry, vascular and tight. Joints are a little sore but nothing unbearable. I like very much the way i look.
Sometimes i feel muscle cramps too.
I'm not lethargic.. i just have difficulty in waking up in the morning (i have to set 5-6 alarms)
Overall i feel good minus the libido/erections and nipple problems. Oh, and people don't notice that... the worst thing is the sensitivity and now the leaking...
We'll se what will happen with 5 mg ed of bromo
I have on hands pharma letro, aromasin, nolva, ralox and bromo... unfortunately i don't have cabergoline ritgh now.. since it is more efficient than bromo in reducing prolactin levels.
At the moment my priority is to gain back libido and erections...

Drop all AI’s/estrogen blockers.

It's like watching a car crash.

Get a blood test (including prolactin) then you can decide upon your next course of action.

Because it's most likely not. I've had similar issues as you. After my first cycle, my nipples were puffy and sore, so I ran an anti gyno protocol. Didnt help at all, had bloodwork done, estrogen tanked, test level tanked, prolactin mid range. I can squeeze my nipples right now and get fluid out of them, lots of guys can, the key, dont squeeze them.

Eventually my nipple sensitivity went away. I just recently quit taking an ai and my estrogen got up to 97 and I still had zero nipple issues. I also used to break out on my back really bad but dont seem to anymore. Think it just takes the body some time to adjust.

Also, best gyno protocol and only proven protocol, nolvadex.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

and Raloxifene :)

Because it's most likely not. I've had similar issues as you. After my first cycle, my nipples were puffy and sore, so I ran an anti gyno protocol. Didnt help at all, had bloodwork done, estrogen tanked, test level tanked, prolactin mid range. I can squeeze my nipples right now and get fluid out of them, lots of guys can, the key, dont squeeze them.

Eventually my nipple sensitivity went away. I just recently quit taking an ai and my estrogen got up to 97 and I still had zero nipple issues. I also used to break out on my back really bad but dont seem to anymore. Think it just takes the body some time to adjust.

Also, best gyno protocol and only proven protocol, nolvadex.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This. You have guys on trt (which is basically the dose he is taking) that complain about nipple sensitivity and jump on AI's when all they have to do is wait. Some get the sensitivity a bit when doses are changed. Just give the body some time to adjust.

Gyno is definitely not all about estrogen. More-so imbalances in hormones, imo.

I hate to be the party-pooper that brings this up but,you should probably go see a good endocrinologist asap so he can help your erection issues rather than guessing which drugs to take

I hate to be the party-pooper that brings this up but,you should probably go see a good endocrinologist asap so he can help your erection issues rather than guessing which drugs to take

Sadly, most endocrinologists are completely clueless on the topic of androgens/testosterone/erections.

90% of the time they are only dealing with diabetic patients and thyroid patients.

Sadly, most endocrinologists are completely clueless on the topic of androgens/testosterone/erections.

90% of the time they are only dealing with diabetic patients and thyroid patients.

Very true.
The most important thing to do now in order to understand how to move is doing bloodwork, which for the moment i can't.

However, it seems that increasing bromocriptine dosage is working on the nipples problem. Today sensitivity is less... and there is less "milk" too...
For libido/erections i haven't noticed nothing yet, but probably it's too soon.
By the way... 5 mg of bromo are fucking killing me

Oh... and i've never been so ripped in my life.. i can see striations everywhere.. i feel suoer tight... less pump for sure.. but i look great even if i'm not super lean (8-9% bodyfat i guess) and eating good amount of carbs with some cheat meal here and there too

Last edited:

Very true,agree 100%.

I found a good Endo who has helped me tremendously over the years w TRT and we have an excellent rapport. I'm honest and up front w my AAS usage over the years and he is down to earth and keeps it real w me. I feel someone like this may be beneficial for the OP perhaps.

Very true,agree 100%.

I found a good Endo who has helped me tremendously over the years w TRT and we have an excellent rapport. I'm honest and up front w my AAS usage over the years and he is down to earth and keeps it real w me. I feel someone like this may be beneficial for the OP perhaps.

That's the key brother, finding a good doctor that cares and building a strong relationship, it can make a huge difference in your life long-term.

If all else fails you could just hit it in the morning lol jk. I had something similar happen to me a while ago. I severely underestimated the strength of aroma and crushed my estrogen and was having the same problems as you. What it came down to for me was finding the right dose. But I would absolutely avoid Letro as your go to AI. Aroma is friendlier on your lipids too.

Also you’d be surprised at how well proviron can act as an AI on just a trt dose of test a week. Personally to get yourself straight I’d just keep taking your trt and nothing else till erections start to come back and then when they start to drop off again you’ll know it’s time for the addition of an AI. But start low and slow

Hope that helps, it did for me

If all else fails you could just hit it in the morning lol jk. I had something similar happen to me a while ago. I severely underestimated the strength of aroma and crushed my estrogen and was having the same problems as you. What it came down to for me was finding the right dose. But I would absolutely avoid Letro as your go to AI. Aroma is friendlier on your lipids too.

Also you’d be surprised at how well proviron can act as an AI on just a trt dose of test a week. Personally to get yourself straight I’d just keep taking your trt and nothing else till erections start to come back and then when they start to drop off again you’ll know it’s time for the addition of an AI. But start low and slow

Hope that helps, it did for me

I'm taking proviron too (50 mg ed) ), which probably is the reason i'm responding very well to this low dose of test from a muscles point of view.
Once i did bloodwork with the same amount of test and proviron (150 t weekly and 50 proviron ed) and my free test was 6 x the upper range.
Some people claim that steroids which free up test from shbg (like proviron or masteron) lead to more aromatization because there is more free t floating around. Estradiol is also bound in part to shbg, so proviron could increase free e2 too. Just theories.. i don't know.
Right now i look dense and ripped, better than when i ran winny.
And it seems that increasing bromo dosage is working on the nipple sensitivity/leaking

I'm taking proviron too (50 mg ed) ), which probably is the reason i'm responding very well to this low dose of test from a muscles point of view.
Once i did bloodwork with the same amount of test and proviron (150 t weekly and 50 proviron ed) and my free test was 6 x the upper range.
Some people claim that steroids which free up test from shbg (like proviron or masteron) lead to more aromatization because there is more free t floating around. Estradiol is also bound in part to shbg, so proviron could increase free e2 too. Just theories.. i don't know.
Right now i look dense and ripped, better than when i ran winny.
And it seems that increasing bromo dosage is working on the nipple sensitivity/leaking

Well either way if it was me I’d still drop the proviron and that’s only to strip the problem down to it simplest form. Personally I’d rather be a little softer and not have to worry about preforming down stairs. Glad to hear the bromo is working for you, don’t have any experience with that only ever tried caber

blood test to see actual levels, then from go for TRT and see what you need to be comfortable. Or maybe body will reset it self. I know I was having issue awhile took almost 8 months of coming off for my body to revamp itself and I was back to normal on the testing scale.

Letro

I had horrible experiences in running anti gyno protocols. It killed my joints to where it was difficult to do any pressing exercises because I had such bad "tennis elbow" long after I discontinued Letro. It also killed my sex drive and I had delayed ejaculation issues.

The way I see it is reversing gyno is not feasible. One is better creating a savings protocol for a future gyno removal through proper surgery.

So a little update...
I've switched from bromocriptine to cabergoline (pharma dostinex... expensive as fuck).. this is the second week at 1 mg ( 0.5 2 x week).
Nipples problems are gone, but erections problems still persist.
Mood is very good, strenght too, i'm dry and tight even if i'm eating lots of carbs (250-500 gr a day).
All is perfect except erections.. that are softer and i can't hold them without lots of stimulation... the strange thing is that libido is good.. sometimes very high..
Morning wood is an hit or miss... some days nothing, other days very strong..

This are the results of bloodwork (blood taken 3 days after last injection of test).
I'm still waiting for free test reults...

Testosterone, Total: 10.99 ng/ml (range 2.27 - 10.30)

Estradiol: 15 pg/ml (range 19 - 53)

Prolactin: 5.50 ng/ml (range 3.3 - 25.3 )

I've checked thyroid too and it's perfect.

So what do you think? Estradiol is a bit under the normal male reference range.. and test is a bit higher.
Again, i'm cruising on 150 test en weekly and 50 mg proviron daily.

1) 100% advise talking to a doc...Defy medical or another respected HRT/TRT clinic(they do telemedicine).

Caber is super strong(and expensive...) - IMO you do not need to run that with your prolactin levels.

It seems as though you are running through the boards and picking and choosing drugs to run without the context of dosing/proper protocol. There is no reason to have run what you have ran with your TRT dose. I'd personally take a step back, drop your TRT dose to where you can run with very minimal if at all any A.I.s

Gyno - what is your bodyfat at? If you have had gyno since puberty, drugs will not get rid of it - get surgery and get it over with :) Not encouraging debt - but surgery from a respected gyno surgeon will run 6-10K..."not much" in the scheme of life and IMO not worth delaying, go get it done.

From what you are describing,
The DHT (Proviron) is competitively binding to your E receptor.
Your E receptors are not getting any estrogen triggers, same as crashed E.
You where probably NOT aromatizing like you thought on 150mg, and your prolactin is OK.

So a little update...
I've switched from bromocriptine to cabergoline (pharma dostinex... expensive as fuck).. this is the second week at 1 mg ( 0.5 2 x week).
Nipples problems are gone, but erections problems still persist.
Mood is very good, strenght too, i'm dry and tight even if i'm eating lots of carbs (250-500 gr a day).
All is perfect except erections.. that are softer and i can't hold them without lots of stimulation... the strange thing is that libido is good.. sometimes very high..
Morning wood is an hit or miss... some days nothing, other days very strong..

This are the results of bloodwork (blood taken 3 days after last injection of test).
I'm still waiting for free test reults...

Testosterone, Total: 10.99 ng/ml (range 2.27 - 10.30)

Estradiol: 15 pg/ml (range 19 - 53)

Prolactin: 5.50 ng/ml (range 3.3 - 25.3 )

I've checked thyroid too and it's perfect.

So what do you think? Estradiol is a bit under the normal male reference range.. and test is a bit higher.
Again, i'm cruising on 150 test en weekly and 50 mg proviron daily.

Estrogen needs to be higher. I prescribe 2 solid hours watching Joy Behar, and whatever other soy, beta cuckory, fuckery Little Slice recommends. 😀

From what you are describing,
The DHT (Proviron) is competitively binding to your E receptor.
Your E receptors are not getting any estrogen triggers, same as crashed E.
You where probably NOT aromatizing like you thought on 150mg, and your prolactin is OK.

Prolactin is ok now due to cabergoline, that has solved nipples sensitivity/leaking.
And with the dose i've taken, is not too low. So probably before it was really high.
I agree with you on too much androgenic enviroment.
I will let e2 rise, probably i will add some hcg to speed up the process.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131