over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life extension, longevity etc...

Intersting topic, for sure.

BTW: TB-400 did absolutely NOTHING for me after 8 weeks and a thousand dollars.

Low-dose GH and:

COQ10
Cucumerin
Resveratrol
Fish Oil
Vit C
Niacin

These have helped me feel much better over the past year, IMO. Also helped me recover from a serious infection that was prolonged over 3 months.

I have heard a little about restricted calorie diets / fasting and remain interested.

The quest continues...

Thymosin Beta -4 or TB-500 who did you get it from? $1,000 for 8 weeks worth... what dose were you running? you should be able to do 5mgs/wk for like 30bucks..
anyway if you look at pubmed there are about 500 published articles about the benefits of TB4...

i agree with your list of supps there! I'm going to try the resveratrol from IP because i know the stuff you buy from the store is worthless.

Intersting topic, for sure.

BTW: TB-400 did absolutely NOTHING for me after 8 weeks and a thousand dollars.

Low-dose GH and:

COQ10
Cucumerin
Resveratrol
Fish Oil
Vit C
Niacin

These have helped me feel much better over the past year, IMO. Also helped me recover from a serious infection that was prolonged over 3 months.

I have heard a little about restricted calorie diets / fasting and remain interested.

The quest continues...

Thymosin Beta -4 or TB-500 who did you get it from? $1,000 for 8 weeks worth... what dose were you running? you should be able to do 5mgs/wk for like 30bucks..
anyway if you look at pubmed there are about 500 published articles about the benefits of TB4...

i agree with your list of supps there! I'm going to try the resveratrol from IP because i know the stuff you buy from the store is worthless.

:confused: I was wondering the same thing. I did see and ad online $250 for 20mg :eek: Thymosin Beta -4 worked wonders for my shoulder issues. I'm able to do exercises now that where impossible before due to the pain.
Ergo is the way to go for all my peptide needs.
Thanks Valley AA for all you great info and help. Looking forward to more regarding longevity. Maybe I can gain back a few of those years I lost along the way ;)

injectable gluthione is great! i try and stay on it. 200mg eod. use NAC to raise gluthione levels too but its no where near as good as inject. i typically stay on 1.5-3g a day.

inject SOD, or a particular oral SOD that is designed for more active bioavailability.

inject resveratrol up to 300mg/wk
inject curcumin 300mg/wk

anti-ox should be peoples top priority especially if using gear. they also increase performance.

I have a lot of interest in anti-aging and longevity. I just want to stay healthy, but don't think I want to live to be a hundred. Everyone I know and love will be dead by then.

I look forward to your posts.

I'd like to see a list of supplements that you guys use in this thread.. Similar to what LK3 just posted

I'm on 100mg of inject glutathione daily
50mg curcumin inject daily
25mg resveratrol inject weekly

Idebenone caps
CoQ10
NAC
Grape seed extract
oral SOD

Vitamin C and E
Multi-vitamin
Selenium
Green Tea
Patrick Arnold's R-Spray
CQ-10
Fish Oil
EVOO and EVCO
baby aspirin
R-ALA
ALCAR
Niacin
Tumeric with Bioperine

i add in lots of other supps and vitamins depending upon what im doing. i just consider the glutathione, NAC, SOD res and curc to be the base of the program.

again particularly if you are gona run higher doses of gear. we should all be taking our health into consideration...

Where do you guys get your inject glutathione, curcumin, resveratrol?? Would any of this be of benefit to somebody in their late twenties?

Alternate-day fasting seems to provide the same benefits as caloric restriction, and is much more maintainable IMO.

Probably the route I would go down if muscle mass wasn't a priority.

I believe the future is nanotechnology. not drugs.
while in Israel lase year I have met with a researcher in the field and spent a few fascinating hours with him.
it started as information regarding anti corrosion in steel , but than we discussed the anti ageing aspects.

As for the term longevity, what are peoples definition of that? How long would you like to live? For me, it's not the length but the quality of life. I do realize that ValleyAA is referring to both longevity and quality of life in this instance! I think scientific advancement in this area is great, but hopefully they're not trying to keep people alive for hundreds of years or indefinitely....The human race, just like the rest of nature, needs to recycle itself!!

Overall, I think these ideas are good for people like ourselves. The bad is that certain people will abuse themselves with drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, etc, if they know they can just rejuvenate their bodies along the way. It seems like a double edged sword.

To me it's about extending your "quality life" and reducing the disabled time at the end. I read a stat a couple years ago that the average American will be disabled for 7 years before death. I'm not worried about living to be 110, but I don't want that 7 years of disability.

injectable gluthione is great! i try and stay on it. 200mg eod. use NAC to raise gluthione levels too but its no where near as good as inject. i typically stay on 1.5-3g a day.

inject SOD, or a particular oral SOD that is designed for more active bioavailability.

inject curcumin 300mg/wk

anti-ox should be peoples top priority especially if using gear. they also increase performance.

So are you home brewing all your inject supps? Where are you getting the raws?
inject SOD?!?! How cool!! fill me in!!

inject curcumin 300mg/wk

Worthless without pics lol. Seriously though were do you get your raws, or can you get a script for those?

Interesting thread ,, always been interested in stem cell research ,, never understood why the gov , has to b such a btch bout everything , if it works n saves or helps lives an the pacient is willin , then y not let it ,,,,

On another note my cousin an uncle sell these pills they swear by called protandim or sum sht ,, that they rave is a end all b all miracal pill that reduces free radicals significantly ,, not sure if anyone else had heard bout it b4

Seek The Path Of Most Resistance For Longeveity

Seek the truth, to fully understand that the NUMBER ONE thing that the human species can do to increase the quality and length of it's life is thru our diet and what we eat or in many cases what we don't eat.

No drugs or supps neccessary.

Buy a DVD "Forks over Knives", and carefully read "The China Study".
Then...................... let's all have a discussion.

Peace,

Mack

I started watching Forks over Knives last night but it was late and fell asleep, i will watch it this weekend.
I was reading something that a woman wrote recently that picked apart the china study and while she agreed on a lot of the content she made a point to prove that the only correlation between cancers was with CASEIN and not any other proteins such as whey.

It was on the leangains facebook page and i clicked the link... very interesting but can't find it now

Seek the truth, to fully understand that the NUMBER ONE thing that the human species can do to increase the quality and length of it's life is thru our diet and what we eat or in many cases what we don't eat.

No drugs or supps neccessary.

Buy a DVD "Forks over Knives", and carefully read "The China Study".
Then...................... let's all have a discussion.

Peace,

Mack

yea Protandim.... That is what I am doing my study with! I did a full oxidative stress and anti-oxidant profile through blood and urine about 10 days ago... and in another 20 days or so i'm going to do the test again. The only thing i am adding to my routine is the Protadim...
The claims look Stunning! we shall see!!

Interesting thread ,, always been interested in stem cell research ,, never understood why the gov , has to b such a btch bout everything , if it works n saves or helps lives an the pacient is willin , then y not let it ,,,,

On another note my cousin an uncle sell these pills they swear by called protandim or sum sht ,, that they rave is a end all b all miracal pill that reduces free radicals significantly ,, not sure if anyone else had heard bout it b4

My thought on this is stem cell treatment will cure a lot of issues that big pharm makes big $$$ treating.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws