over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life extension, longevity etc...

Bro,

You fell asleep? That would be like falling asleep while you're
having sex:banghead:

From memory, so I could be wrong, but the China Study, went all the way back to the turn of the century, before China was westernized and ate only veggies. Then over time meat of all kinds we're eaten more freuquently and that's when they discovered more coronary heart disease, diabetes, etc. But especially less coronary hear disease which accounts for a huge increase in CHD before the invention of whey.

I'll still want to prove to myself as well as to others that "Mack won't be beat and he don't eat meat". That does put my under some pressure:)

Peace,

Mack

I started watching Forks over Knives last night but it was late and fell asleep, i will watch it this weekend.
I was reading something that a woman wrote recently that picked apart the china study and while she agreed on a lot of the content she made a point to prove that the only correlation between cancers was with CASEIN and not any other proteins such as whey.

It was on the leangains facebook page and i clicked the link... very interesting but can't find it now

My thought on this is stem cell treatment will cure a lot of issues that big pharm makes big $$$ treating.

:yeahthat:

Also remember the source of stem cells is controvercial to say the least...
Right now we are allowed to use Adult Derived Stem Cells from say fat or bone marrow....
But the best stem cells come from, embryos, umbilical chords, fetuses etc...

We are way behind on research because of the bush administration, and Obama didn't open up ENOUGH room to study... sighhhhhhhh
This is why I will be going to third world countries such as Asia, S. America etc....

Bro,

You fell asleep? That would be like falling asleep while you're
having sex:banghead:

From memory, so I could be wrong, but the China Study, went all the way back to the turn of the century, before China was westernized and ate only veggies. Then over time meat of all kinds we're eaten more freuquently and that's when they discovered more coronary heart disease, diabetes, etc. But especially less coronary hear disease which accounts for a huge increase in CHD before the invention of whey.

I'll still want to prove to myself as well as to others that "Mack won't be beat and he don't eat meat". That does put my under some pressure:)

Peace,

Mack
I've seen the film. The China Study has been debunked as has the Lipid Hypothesis. Sorry, but we're made to eat meat with plenty of fats in it along with veggies and fruits. We're not built to handle as many grains as we are shoving in and the evidence is slowly coming out.

Intersting topic, for sure.

BTW: TB-400 did absolutely NOTHING for me after 8 weeks and a thousand dollars.

Low-dose GH and:

COQ10
Cucumerin
Resveratrol
Fish Oil
Vit C
Niacin

These have helped me feel much better over the past year, IMO. Also helped me recover from a serious infection that was prolonged over 3 months.

I have heard a little about restricted calorie diets / fasting and remain interested.

The quest continues...

Idebonone IMO works a lot better than regular coq10...

Cucumerin minimal to moderate effective orally if you buy the right kind, AWESOME if injected...

Resveratrol NOT effective orally...AWESOME if injected...

Glutathione AWESOME if injected

SOD AWESOME if injected

You should never need anything else with the above bolded...for pure antioxidant anti-aging applications...Can also use Pterostilbene, which is verysimilar to Resveratrol , but I like Resveratrol better for me.

Of course Melatonin,Vit D3, EFA, digestive enzymes and probiotics are all good staples for general nutrition applications in how they relate to health.

Last edited:
injectable gluthione is great! i try and stay on it. 200mg eod. use NAC to raise gluthione levels too but its no where near as good as inject. i typically stay on 1.5-3g a day.

inject SOD, or a particular oral SOD that is designed for more active bioavailability.

inject resveratrol up to 300mg/wk
inject curcumin 300mg/wk

anti-ox should be peoples top priority especially if using gear. they also increase performance.

I get by with 150mg week just fine, but like more frequent dosing. Say 50mg 3x week.

Last edited:
^no doubt lower doses work fine. i only did the 300mg/wk for 3-4 months. never went below 100mg/wk for more than a year. not a hudge difference at the higher dosing. though it was very hard to gain weight even with tons of gear.

i have been off of it for a while and still see the effects, its hard to get fat and for most of my life it was hard to be lean...

also changed how i hold fat, though right now with no anti e and some tp i still dont hold fat in sex sensitive areas like i used to.

but you know all that already...:cool:

^no doubt lower doses work fine. i only did the 300mg/wk for 3-4 months. never went below 100mg/wk for more than a year. not a hudge difference at the higher dosing. though it was very hard to gain weight even with tons of gear.

i have been off of it for a while and still see the effects, its hard to get fat and for most of my life it was hard to be lean...

also changed how i hold fat, though right now with no anti e and some tp i still dont hold fat in sex sensitive areas like i used to.

but you know all that already...:cool:

I'm not seeing the extreme fatloss, weight loss everyone claims for some reason. I see some, but not alot BUT my joints feel damn...Good and hair and skin look better are the comments I get from people.

Last edited:
Mike,

I respected you, my friend, but totally disagree.
Through blood work I have proven that I am reversing my coronary heart disease. Total chol and HDL are low. And my diabetes is in great control.

In the gym, energy levels are off the wall, I feel the best I have in years, and my BBing progress has surprised even me and I've been in the trenches for 30 plus years.

This is not the most accepted idea, especially in the BBing world.
We have been brain washed from the day we opened our first muscle magazine, by all the marketing that bombards us on a daily basis.

At the end of the day, we all choose the path that we think works for us.
I have been on both sides of the fence. I used to be a meat eating and whey machine and know the gains I made during that phase of my life.

But now being on the vegan side of the fence and based on the changes in my physique, I know that this path far outreaches the gains I've made as compared to my earlier years.

I'm a believer and would never return back to animal based products.

Peace,

Mack

I've seen the film. The China Study has been debunked as has the Lipid Hypothesis. Sorry, but we're made to eat meat with plenty of fats in it along with veggies and fruits. We're not built to handle as many grains as we are shoving in and the evidence is slowly coming out.

Cucumerin minimal to moderate effective orally if you buy the right kind, AWESOME if injected...

SOD AWESOME if injected

You should never need anything else with the above bolded...for pure antioxidant anti-aging applications...Can also use Pterostilbene, which is verysimilar to Resveratrol , but I like Resveratrol better for me.

Of course Melatonin,Vit D3, EFA, digestive enzymes and probiotics are all good staples for general nutrition applications in how they relate to health.

Where do you get the injected version of these?

I always take my supplements with bioperine. I'm sure it's not as good as injecting but it helps.

I'm not seeing the extreme fatloss, weight loss everyone claims for some reason. I see some, but not alot BUT my joints feel damn...Good and hair and skin look better are the comments I get from people.

i wouldnt say the fat loss from it is extreme. just in my experiance when on it i could not really get fat. even after being off of it i ate terribly for a few weeks ( like a birthday cake every day or that equivilent ) and did not gain weight.

even now, my diet is not great, i pretty much eat what i want, i havent really trained since the summer but taking into account historical perspective of how i look i look great.

the sex sensitive repartitioning is pretty cool though...

my skin was a little nicer on it, and joints where way better with that and curc.

Can I ask where you guys purchase these injectable supplements?

Mike,

I respected you, my friend, but totally disagree.
Through blood work I have proven that I am reversing my coronary heart disease. Total chol and HDL are low. And my diabetes is in great control.

In the gym, energy levels are off the wall, I feel the best I have in years, and my BBing progress has surprised even me and I've been in the trenches for 30 plus years.

This is not the most accepted idea, especially in the BBing world.
We have been brain washed from the day we opened our first muscle magazine, by all the marketing that bombards us on a daily basis.

At the end of the day, we all choose the path that we think works for us.
I have been on both sides of the fence. I used to be a meat eating and whey machine and know the gains I made during that phase of my life.

But now being on the vegan side of the fence and based on the changes in my physique, I know that this path far outreaches the gains I've made as compared to my earlier years.

I'm a believer and would never return back to animal based products.

Peace,

Mack
Have you also reduced your consumption of grains?

Last edited:
Hey Mike,

From a diabetic perspective, no, I have actually increased my grain intake because they stabalize my blood glucose levels so efficiently.

Eziekiel bread, steel cut oats, grits, millett and flax seed breads, brown rice, sweet potatos, and whole grain pasta are all sources of grains that I consume on a regular basis. They are the main source of my carbs.

The best way for me to grow muscle is to always have my BS levels very stable, no highs, no lows. These seem to do the trick.

From a non-diabetic outlook, I'm not sure why this approach wouldn't work.
So please, fill me in. I've been a diabetic for so long and know my body so well, but that doesn't mean what works for me would work for everyone.

Peace Mike,

Mack

Have you also reduced your consumption of grains?

Awesome thread! Mack where are you getting your muscle building proteins? I know they have vegetable protein powders available for sale... what else? how many grams of protein do you think you are taking in each day?

SOD AWESOME if injected

What do you recommend for doing for each of the above?? how frequent?

I hope someone can pm me thier theories ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131