advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life is a mystery to me. But I'm trying to figure it out.

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Like another poster said a few weeks ago, all his friends are married. All the guys I used to go out with to hang on a friday/saturday night are now hitched and kept on a short leash, not to many of their wives like me because of the lifestyle I used to live lol and some of the guys have big mouths when it comes to the girls I have dated in my past lol.

Over the past few months, I've given up numerous things, and I've only dated a few girls, mainly just girls I met here and there. I'm not really into the bar scene anymore, but I'll hit off a club every now and then (esp now in the summer...short shorts and short skirts mmmmm lol), just tired of the headache that goes along with being around 21 yr olds that don't know how to handle their alcohol and think they're mike tyson. Now the problem, where do you meet quality single women at? That seems to be my biggest problem lol

I've stopped drinking...again lol. This time I can honestly say I feel it's going to stay that way. When I have gone out on dates, I've resisted getting my 2 shots of jack and a jack and coke, and I've been drinking water instead. Every now and then, I'll get the need to take a shot, but I look at my bottle of JD and the cap is still sealed. I guess I keep the closed bottle as my way of *tempting* myself but knowing I don't need it anymore. maybe i should toss it tho...

My career is going good now, and I am going to try to post to a higher position this week actually, if I get it, great, if not... It's not the end of the world. I've been trying not to take things like that to heart so much, if it happens, it happens, if not, there's always another chance.

I still have a little addiction that I'm trying to control, but hey, with being on test and seeing all these gorgeous women at the beach, it's a little hard to control it sometimes and I get the urge to make a few phone calls to different women I used to play around with but I have controlled it though.

I'm single, and sometimes it does get lonely, esp when I go out and see couples that look so happy together, but overall, I'm happy now where my life is headed. I'm concentrating on the gym, and hoping that one day, I'll get as big as some of the bastards on this site ::port-smi

My daughter lives with her mom, she spends the night every other weekend, then on the weekend I don't have her, I still try to see her for a bit. She also played softball again this year, was awarded the game ball because she hit a couple of really good balls and got out 3 kids. I'm very proud of her.

this post is pretty random, as I was going back and forth between writing this, and eating breakfast along with getting dressed at the same time lol.

if I have learned anything over the past few months, it's that I needed to stop trying to live up to what other people were living their lives and stop worrying about what others expect from me. I don't own a Benz like some other people I know, but it's okay, my life is finally on track, maybe one day I'll get my Benz lol

I just needed to stop being what I'm not and start being myself. I've lost friends, or people that I thought I was friends with, but in the end, it's okay, life goes on and I like to think I'm a stronger person now, then I was 1 yr ago, and def stronger then I was 2 yrs ago when my ex-fiance left, i was crushed lol.

Hell, I'm even starting to like how I look, which is odd for me as I've always been very negative when it's come to my appearance. My ex would constantly yell at me for the risk I took with using such stupid amounts of shit and always pushing my body to extremes. But I hated how i looked and never saw the positive side of my training, I just saw the "I'm not big enough yet...or strong enough." But it's different now. I feel better.

I'm not on any meds right now and I've been doing great without them. Maybe coming off of them was a bad idea, but they turned me into a zombie, I felt like I was just going thru the motions with everything and not really being *me* Anyway, I need to finish eating.

With that said, everyone have a good weekend! I'm off to get my daughter and head to the movies then the pool.

Rob

Wow. You said a lot in that thread. I think that the most important thing that you said was that you were going to stop thinking about what other people are doing and what they have. Trust me nice things don't give back. I had EVERYTHING as a kid, had nothing early on in my adult life and am working my way up to having nice things again. Since I've been on both sides of the money I can tell you it truly doesn't matter. Some of the best years in my life were when I was broke. It helped me appreciate everything I did have. You have a daughter that you love and she loves you too. That is worth more than any Mercedes I have ever seen.

You sound like a great guy who is just getting everything together. Keep it up and stay away from the bottle. I don't want to sound like a preacher but avoid anything that is mind altering while you are getting your priorities in order to ensure that you make as few mistakes as possible. Good luck with everything and congrats on being what sounds like a great father.

Dusty is right. Just keep fighting the good fight and keep your goals in sight and don't let anything stand in the way of achieving them. But remain supple enough to change your goals if necessary. Life isn't always very predictable.

And remember what Jack Handy said:

"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself. Mankind. Basically, it's made up of two separate words: "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind."

Sounds like you are traveling that road in life that we all do. Its called taking it as it comes, getting bumped around a bit, and getting wiser along the way. To me, the most important thing you said was you have learned to be who you are, not what others expect you to be. Taking that path to be the best version of yourself is a huge key. Some people never get that.

Now, as far as life, if it wasn't a mystery and everything was quantified. That would be a little boring wouldn't it?

Change of focus

Now the problem, where do you meet quality single women at? That seems to be my biggest problem lol

... and I get the urge to make a few phone calls to different women I used to play around with but I have controlled it though.

I'm single, and sometimes it does get lonely, esp when I go out and see couples that look so happy together

Rob

ROB

I am a new guy here, but consider myself very experienced in the ways of this world. Your post sound full of hopes, but as a friend I think that you are looking at situations with the wrong eye...let me explain myself a little bit.

Every woman you will meet in life has its good things and bad things. I think everyone knows that, but also some good women have had bad experiences like yourself and maybe you just toss them out as "play things" and in reality they could have been good partners for you. Also not everyone you see is truly happy on the inside, sure they may look happy with pretty smiles and laughter to everybody, but talk to them for 15 minutes and listen to them. I bet you that they have problems, however they don't let those problems rule their lives. See my point?

Being sexually excited about a person and liking her personality does not have to be 2 sides of the spectrum. Ideally you want a woman that is both brains and body, but if you have a woman that makes you feel good give them a chance and anything else doesn't matter(IMO).

Your attitude toward life is excellent and you are on the right frame of mind, just do a little self analysis to see if your relationships have not worked out because of PRECONCEIVED ideas about what you where expecting of the relationship versus what the woman was expecting from it.

My experience dealing with these issues is that most of the time there was a communications issue that got perpetuated by actions and more actions until one of the two can not handle the restraint and breaks away.

Keep up with the good attitude

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity