over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lifting question

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
some one i know used to train as a power lifter and train with power lifters in the 80's.... he tells me to get the size i need is to train with heavy weight which i know is for sure.... here it is mon legs, weds chest, tris and bis, fri is shoulders and back.... basically focus on squat bench and dead lift.... along with a few other stuff as well... i am used to now hitting 12-16 sets per body part and now i am gg down to some as low as 8... i also work out 5 days a week compared to 3... says off days just rest.... will this put the size on that i want or am i just waisting time? dunno rather to do it or not cuzz i am used to doing so much more but he swears i am way over training...tells me eat big, lift big and rest!!! any one help thanx

Bro, before anything, I would say you have to find out what works best for you. I think most of us can agree it's trial and error. What works for one will not work for someone else. Sometimes it does, but sometimes it doesn't.

The only thing I would say, is take your time and work your way up. Get your form down first. If you don't have form, you could be in for some trouble. Once you get your form down, the weight will start to come.

u bring a good pt what will work for some and not others... i have good form i have been doin this for awhile now... i am not to worried about strength i just want the size which he says will happen.. this guy at one time was 280.... i just dont want to waste a winter trying to bulk and not put much on..

Bro, before anything, I would say you have to find out what works best for you. I think most of us can agree it's trial and error. What works for one will not work for someone else. Sometimes it does, but sometimes it doesn't.

The only thing I would say, is take your time and work your way up. Get your form down first. If you don't have form, you could be in for some trouble. Once you get your form down, the weight will start to come.

I agree with Pump

In the words of Fred Durst... "forget about all that he said she said bullshit" and just go feel it out for your self. I know bros who can grow like a week with low reps light weight and some cant grow unless they pack massive amounts on the bar. You need to see what your body needs first. Personally, i do Mon- chest Tue- Back Wed- legs - thur - arms friday shoulders and traps. I also do cardio at the end of ever workout, massing and cutting.
Weight varies.... some days im into lifting heavy and others i just get smooth high reps. I grow with either method because of my supplements.

Good luck, and hand in there. Over all, you need to be consistent. Most people start to see a difference and then quit for 4 months. Once you get in there ... stick to it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131