over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lifting Shoes

I have horrible ankle flexion as well, but find cup sole basketball shoes give me 90% of what I need, even on leg day. I also don't want to walk around all day in lifting shoes (or carry a 40L gym bag with them inside). I'd look so uncool none of the hip kids will talk to me 🙃

For you @slesh
Not everyone likes AJ2s, but I like these White Cements, especially for about $60 at the Nike Outlet

Attachments

• PXL_20240228_020600769.jpg
    PXL_20240228_020600769.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 23
I don’t know if TYR got super popular all the sudden or they just suck at inventory but man they have no size/color combo in stock at all.
They're getting popular fast in certain strength circles, @squat_university on IG is promoting them in a big way.

That's the newest color TYR just came out, I like it, even though I'm not big on white shoes.
I got so many people asking about them at the gym. Because they looked cool.. and because I was wearing shoes with Velcro. 🤣

I’m not sure about @slesh, but damn if you want to contract your quads to a new level on squats or hacks- the angle of the heel pushes a deep contraction on those movements. It was a new feeling.

I got so many people asking about them at the gym. Because they looked cool.. and because I was wearing shoes with Velcro. 🤣

I’m not sure about @slesh, but damn if you want to contract your quads to a new level on squats or hacks- the angle of the heel pushes a deep contraction on those movements. It was a new feeling.
Dude so legit!

Yeah, the Velcro can send confusing signals, LOL. My next pair of lifters just might be this exact shoe in the same color, we'll see. I don't need them right away, but the color scheme is definitely cool, and this is their latest model to hit the market.

Quads- Adidas Adipowers. Better than Romaleos if you have wide feet

Hams / glutes: ASICS or other wrestling shoes

Anything else: Comfy dad shoes like New Balance or Brooks

Yeah, the Velcro can send confusing signals, LOL. My next pair of lifters just might be this exact shoe in the same color, we'll see. I don't need them right away, but the color scheme is definitely cool, and this is their latest model to hit the market.
Lol the Velcro is so fruity and kinda unnecessary - they don’t really make the shoe any tighter.

Lol the Velcro is so fruity and kinda unnecessary - they don’t really make the shoe any tighter.
100% agree, the Velcro doesn't have any real added support making it a necessary part of the show, more cosmetic than anything else. But going all the way back to the 80's, weightlifting shoes inherently have had some type of strap that goes across the top of the foot. I have a true pair of cold war Soviet weightlifting shoes that were smuggled out of Russia in the mid 80's. Typical Russian colors, white with red accents, all leather with one thinner red strap that goes across the top of the foot latched via a buckle, 100% cosmetic.

It just gets in the damn way of me tying my shoes. LOL

But it does bring back that 90’s vibe. 😂

It just gets in the damn way of me tying my shoes. LOL

But it does bring back that 90’s vibe. 😂
Just get you BK’s… The OG British Knights! Straight Velcro! 😉

Cage

100% agree, the Velcro doesn't have any real added support making it a necessary part of the show, more cosmetic than anything else. But going all the way back to the 80's, weightlifting shoes inherently have had some type of strap that goes across the top of the foot. I have a true pair of cold war Soviet weightlifting shoes that were smuggled out of Russia in the mid 80's. Typical Russian colors, white with red accents, all leather with one thinner red strap that goes across the top of the foot latched via a buckle, 100% cosmetic.

Early 90s I had the addidas OL leather shoes (white with red stripe) that still had the layered wood heel. Best shoe ever. Wish I still had a pair.

Early 90s I had the addidas OL leather shoes (white with red stripe) that still had the layered wood heel. Best shoe ever. Wish I still had a pair.
That's Adidas' iconic era, those shoes will go down as some of the best lifters to ever step out onto a platform.
Custom 1" heel to toe drop: 17093336608617366079226223639037.jpg 17093337482641317061516133122864.jpg 17093337054605667210504022581747.jpg

Like a glove is right. Had to send back my 10’s for a 10.5 which will be here today. My HGH must be legit. 😂
Yeah, the above pics of my Adidas', well I can't fit in them any longer. Over the last 10 years I've gone from a size 10 to size 11. The only common denominator I can think of is growth use.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws