over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lipids: Trenbolone vs Primo?

Landmonster

Registered
Hi guys.

This may be a difficult question to answer, unless someone has run bloodwork in a controlled manner to evaluate it.

If someone was going to add either Primo or Tren to a base level of Testosterone, which one would have the worse effect on HDL and LDL?

The obvious answer would seem like Tren... but I'm not so sure. Primo is a DHT, and many DHT drugs have poor effects on lipids. Also compounding this issue, is that people advise running Primo in high amounts vs Tren.

Cycle A:
-Test E 500mg/wk
-Primo E 500mg/wk

vs.

Cycle B:
-Test E 500mg/wk
-Tren E 200mg/wk

Given these 2 realistic cycles, which would have the most harm on bloodwork? Just curious.

Bonus Q:
Has anyone really run legitimate Primo by itself, without noticing anything negative on bloodwork?

Last edited:
I still say Primo if trying to not fk cholesterol up too much over tren.

Hi guys.

This may be a difficult question to answer, unless someone has run bloodwork in a controlled manner to evaluate it.

If someone was going to add either Primo or Tren to a base level of Testosterone, which one would have the worse effect on HDL and LDL?

The obvious answer would seem like Tren... but I'm not so sure. Primo is a DHT, and many DHT drugs have poor effects on lipids. Also compounding this issue, is that people advise running Primo in high amounts vs Tren.

Cycle A:
-Test E 500mg/wk
-Primo E 500mg/wk

vs.

Cycle B:
-Test E 500mg/wk
-Tren E 200mg/wk

Given these 2 realistic cycles, which would have the most harm on bloodwork? Just curious.

Bonus Q:
Has anyone really run legitimate Primo by itself, without noticing anything negative on bloodwork?

Like you said above soo many factors, what has tren done to your bloods in the past. Also the length, You body will most likely change faster with tren.so if you could get in and out w the tren vs having to wait double or triple the time to get your desired results you might start seeing problems either way. Well that being said I would 100% surly bet primo will be better for your lip. Do you have have preexisting lipids???? Cuz if so both from the beginning are going fuck them up more. Primo will be better for health I’m most, but who knows how YOU will react. Good luck with the primo it’s not worth the risk to get real stuff for most.

your primo is probably just test E... so it would definitely have less of an impact on lipids vs tren.

IMO, real primo would have less of an effect than tren as well.

Had bloodwork done while on 350 prop and legit 700mg primo. My bloodwork came back all within range.

B would do more harm

Sorry to derail the thread but im having almost the same question in regards to masteron vs AIs impact on cholesterol since my e2 is out of range even when cruising on 150mg test split into two or three doses.
So anyone tried combating it with something like 100mgs of mast and did it have less of an impact on hdl than lets say aromasin?

Last edited:
How long are you wanting to run this? Are you wanting to do just a 6 week blast with either compound? 12 weeks? Or will the length of cycle depend on the compound? I think theres a few variables to this. If you're wanting to run primo for 12 weeks or 20 weeks vs running tren for 6 weeks, then maybe the primo cycle will have more effect on your lipids due to the length of time on.

But if you're asking for the same length then your answer is the obvious answer... tren

primo

Sorry to derail the thread but im having almost the same question in regards to masteron vs AIs impact on cholesterol since my e2 is out of range even when cruising on 150mg test split into two or three doses.
So anyone tried combating it with something like 100mgs of mast and did it have less of an impact on hdl than lets say aromasin?

Mastron is no comparison to a ai. I will lower e2 a little but not as much as you need it to come down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have run both Tren and Primo on separate Cycles.

Tren had my HDL under 50, when it's usually around 75 or 80 on just Test.

Primo didn't effect my HDL as Severely, it was at 70.

Tren is always going to Impact Cholesterol more than Legit Primobolan every time................... JP

Hi guys.

Cycle A:
-Test E 500mg/wk
-Primo E 500mg/wk

vs.

Cycle B:
-Test E 500mg/wk
-Tren E 200mg/wk

Bonus Q:

Its hard to say how your body will react. The one thing I can tell you for sure is that Im on 600MG Primo and my blood pressure is never over 126. High test does mess with lipids as well. ONLY HDL is slightly low at 36.
I suggest you try it and blood test every 30 days.
Many ways to skin a cat but here is what I've done.

Primo 600 wk
Test prop 300-350. If you're under 30ish you may go lower. Test E or cyp work too.
Run the above for 16-20 weeks as a base.
Bring in Tren E or HEX 150 wk.
I like switching out compounds every 4 weeks. for example Tren HEX for 4 weeks. Then switch to NPP for 2-4 weeks. Masteron, EQ, Winny,Etc.
T BOL and Anavar 40-60 mg each somewhere in between.
Try it out and see how you feel and adjust doses.
Towards the end of the cycle switch out to Tren Ace.
I feel me and others I know who have tried it get better results off running lower doses of different compounds to cover all receptors and keep water retention low.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear