over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

liquid anavar

greaser

Registered
has any one tried it and if so how long will it take to kick in or to notice a difference in your work outs ive been taking it @75mg ed it taste awful its been about 15 days i know im not going to see results at this point but this is the first time i ever used var what should i be feeling :cool:

not feeling anything at all? no str increase? @75mg/d u should feel something after 7 to 10 days max...

Suggest searching for reviews on the maker, it may get you answers.

not feeling anything at all? no str increase? @75mg/d u should feel something after 7 to 10 days max...

ok i noticed that i was not satisfied with my work out i didnt feel like i was giving it my all when i was and after my work out didnt feel like i was tired i just felt like i had a shity work out even though i know i didnt?
Suggest searching for reviews on the maker, it may get you answers.

i did every one says good things about it like they had to go back to like 25 mgs cause it was just to much and thats what i want to feel to know if its to much or should i add some thats why i ask if any one has tried liquid anavar

i did every one says good things about it like they had to go back to like 25 mgs cause it was just to much and thats what i want to feel to know if its to much or should i add some thats why i ask if any one has tried liquid anavar

When you mentioned too much, was it because of reports of "headaches" ?

if you are taking 75mgs of var and not noticing anything then something is seriously wrong! Regardless how intense or "un-intense" your workouts are, you should be seeing a very noticable increase in strength, and somewhat more leanness and vasularity. I would say the stuff you are using is bunk, but if you are using the sponsor who i think you are, then that shit is definitely good to go. I have yet to see a single negative comment on it. I myself have used it and even at only 25mgs i noticed roughly a 10% strength increase on most lifts, without the use of any other compound.

Suggestions:
- start at 25mgs and then work your way up
- Check your health and diet/training -- maybe something else is up with your body? Just take an honest look and be sure.
- Last option: Maybe you just dont respond well to var. If so, now you know and dont need to waste any more money on it. Some people dont respond like others do, and some dont respond AT ALL on the same compound. Some dont even gain on adrol. Some can't use test due to too many sides. Quite a few say EQ does jack shit for them. Others say tren and deca is like gyno in a bottle while others have no sides effects at all.

So there, hope this helps.

Well said dabeast. All depends on individual body. I felt nothing on Primo.

if you are taking 75mgs of var and not noticing anything then something is seriously wrong! Regardless how intense or "un-intense" your workouts are, you should be seeing a very noticable increase in strength, and somewhat more leanness and vasularity. I would say the stuff you are using is bunk, but if you are using the sponsor who i think you are, then that shit is definitely good to go. I have yet to see a single negative comment on it. I myself have used it and even at only 25mgs i noticed roughly a 10% strength increase on most lifts, without the use of any other compound.

Suggestions:
- Check your health and diet/training -- maybe something else is up with your body? Just take an honest look and be sure.
- Last option: Maybe you just dont respond well to var. If so, now you know and dont need to waste any more money on it. Some people dont respond like others do, and some dont respond AT ALL on the same compound. Some dont even gain on adrol. Some can't use test due to too many sides. Quite a few say EQ does jack shit for them. Others say tren and deca is like gyno in a bottle while others have no sides effects at all.

the sponsor is g2g i will give it more time i think its all in my head i was expecting to much from reading all the post but you got a good point

Suggestions:

Well put, Thats exactly what I would have suggested!

I TAKE 25MG IN THE MORNING AND MID DAY ANOTHER 25MGS AND 25MG BEFORE BED ANY SUGGESTIONS HOW IT WOULD BE BETTER TO TAKE IT

i dont want to insult your intelligence, but i had a good friend complain to me that his balls never dropped after over a week of using liquid nolva...same place i got mine from....after him swearing it was bunk, i finally found out that the bottle said 20mg/ml and he was measuring 1 line on a pin twice a day thinking 1 line was 1 ml....lol he needed 10 lines to make 1 ml...not saying thats what your doing....just saying

Try taking 1ml 2 hrs before your workout. See how it goes.

i dont want to insult your intelligence, but i had a good friend complain to me that his balls never dropped after over a week of using liquid nolva...same place i got mine from....after him swearing it was bunk, i finally found out that the bottle said 20mg/ml and he was measuring 1 line on a pin twice a day thinking 1 line was 1 ml....lol he needed 10 lines to make 1 ml...not saying thats what your doing....just saying
oh no! i aint doing that but shit thats pretty funny though
Try taking 1ml 2 hrs before your workout. See how it goes.
ok ill try that i usually take it 30 min befor my work outs and another thing im starting to feel like im flexing all the time i feel real tight is that the anavar doing its job [(like i said this is my first time messing with anavar)]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131