advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liv.52 - Livercare... what dosage are you taking?

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered
I take Liv.52 year round at 2 tablet per day and simply add in a 3rd when I am running an Oral. This has always sufficed for myself.
Are you taking larger doses? What has your experience been like with Liv.52/Livercare?

I think it should be used with 17aa orals. Combined with NAC and TUDCA.

Don t waste time with Liv52. TUDCA and Synthergine are better

When I take Liver Care, I just take 2 caps/day; 1 am & 1 pm. When running orals (which I only really do during the final 6-8 week of contest prep) I add in TUDCA and NAC. I will adjust dosage depending on blood work.

Don t waste time with Liv52. TUDCA and Synthergine are better

Liv.52

Unparalleled in liver care​

Action:

Hepatoprotective action: The natural ingredients in Liv.52 exhibit potent hepatoprotective properties against chemically-induced hepatotoxicity. It restores the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration. The antiperoxidative activity of Liv.52 prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane, maintains cytochrome P-450 (a large and diverse group of enzymes, which catalyze the oxidation of organic substances), hastens the recovery period and ensures early restoration of hepatic functions in infective hepatitis. It facilitates the rapid elimination of acetaldehyde (produced by the oxidation of ethanol that is popularly believed to cause hangovers) and ensures protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage. Liv.52 also diminishes the lipotropic (compounds that help catalyze the breakdown of fat) effect in chronic alcoholism and prevents fatty infiltration of the liver. In pre-cirrhotic conditions, Liv.52 arrests the progress of cirrhosis and prevents further liver damage.

Improves appetite:
In anorexia and less than optimal growth and weight gain, Liv.52 normalizes the basic appetite-satiety rhythm. It also addresses loss of appetite during pregnancy. As a daily health supplement, Liv.52 improves appetite, digestion and assimilation processes and promotes weight gain.

Indications:

• For the prevention and treatment of viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, pre-cirrhotic conditions and early cirrhosis, anorexia, loss of appetite and liver damage due to radiation therapy
  • Liver disorders including fatty acid associated with protein-energy malnutrition
  • Jaundice and loss of appetite during pregnancy
  • As an adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescence
  • As a adjuvant to hemodialysis
  • As an adjuvant to hepatotoxic drugs like anti-tubercular drugs, statins, chemotherapeutic agents and antiretrovirals

Key ingredients:

The Caper Bush (Himsra) contains p-methoxy benzoic acid, which is a potent hepatoprotective. It prevents the elevation of malondialdehyde (biomarker for oxidative stress) levels in plasma and hepatic cells. Caper Bush also inhibits the ALT and AST enzyme levels and improves the functional efficiency of the liver and spleen. Flavonoids present in the Caper Bush exhibit significant antioxidant properties, as well.

Chicory (Kasani) protects the liver against alcohol toxicity. It is also a potent antioxidant, which can be seen by its free radical scavenging property. The hepatoprotective property of Chicory suppresses the oxidative degradation of DNA in tissue debris.

Directions for use:

Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.

Available as tablets or as a syrup.

Side effects:

Liv.52 is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.

injectable glutathione @ 300mg/day

Twenty-nine patients finished the protocol. ALT levels significantly decreased following treatment with glutathione for 4 months. In addition, triglycerides, non-esterified fatty acids, and ferritin levels also decreased with glutathione treatment. Following dichotomization of ALT responders based on a median 12.9% decrease from baseline, we found that ALT responders were younger in age and did not have severe diabetes compared with ALT non-responders. The controlled attenuation parameter also decreased in ALT responders.

Conclusions​

This pilot study demonstrates the potential therapeutic effects of oral administration of glutathione in practical dose for patients with NAFLD. Large-scale clinical trials are needed to verify its efficacy.

I noticed no change on my blood work when using Liv 52

NAC and Tudca are all ive ever used. I'm curious about liv 52 as i hear about it alot.

Liv52 is old school liver protection. New school is NAC, TUDCA and injectable Glutathione.

Is there a particular brand of tudca better over other? Which brand everyone prefers

I use NAC, Tudca and Liv 52 ds. The liv 52 ds is so cheap on ebay so why not. I do 500mg tudca am and pm 600mg NAC am and pm then the liv 52 2 caps am and 2 caps pm.

I take Liv.52 year round at 2 tablet per day and simply add in a 3rd when I am running an Oral. This has always sufficed for myself.
Are you taking larger doses? What has your experience been like with Liv.52/Livercare?
2 am 2 pm with extra milk thistle

Is there a particular brand of tudca better over other? Which brand everyone prefers
Competitive Edge Labs (CEL). May not be the cheapest but they're a trustworthy company.

Everyone body is different. I take 1 liv52 a day and my liver and kidney are always in normal range.

I'm not going to get into doses here but just let you know I never go over 600mg test and I'm 50 and drink did I mention I drink. Oh ok yea I did

Have you pulled labs while using that brand?
I've never tested poor liver values from just Liv 52 DS alone.

There's really no reason for me too add TUDCA other than people have recommend it so many times.
So I really have no idea if the TUDCA from Double Wood helps in any way but I use a few other supplements from the brand such as Berberine and I have a high opinion of the company.

Everyone body is different. I take 1 liv52 a day and my liver and kidney are always in normal range.

I'm not going to get into doses here but just let you know I never go over 600mg test and I'm 50 and drink did I mention I drink. Oh ok yea I did
So you drink? 😂

You worried about a few small minds ...that why you chimed in but didn't reveal dose?

Shit makes no sense

Pimp man right ? Maybe you need to consider a new name
Because my understanding pimp's don't give a shit

Lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member