over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver Adenoma

Hope you feel better bro. And at it in no time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MuscleDoc, curious, what are your thoughts about using again after this has happened? I know my situation is somewhat different, but I recently had surgery and am starting chemotherapy very soon for an aggressive (ureteral) cancer and frankly I am petrified of using anything that would elevate my IG-F levels in the future. And like you, I was using non-stop for years.

Well a recent update I had my surgery on Monday they took out 25% of my liver(with the Adenoma), and also my gallbladder (it was done laproscipocilly so it was in the way), finally got the pathology report it came back benign thank god...

Damn Man glad you are ok. I guess stopping the gear didn't reduce it?

what made you check for it in the first place?

wow scary stuff. Hope you feel okay brother.

Also, he had it checked due to elevated liver enzymes. Correct?

Do you guys feel there is a connection between peptide usage and this?

Interesting to know if you used peptides. If you want to keep it private send me a pm please

Hey Bud,
Pleased to hear it confirmed as benign...as mentioned, i assume stopping AAS use didnt reduce it, hence the Op?

Is it actually AAS use you or your Dr are attributing this to or do you believe as alluded to that perhaps from Peptide use maybe?

Appreciate you saying had no pain, but as a result of raised liver readings...(AST/ALT???),you requested a MRI, But it would be real interesting and helpful to me and i imagine many others what your readings were this time round, as i assume you had them done regularly, to feel it necessary to have the scan?
Were there other thing indicating something wasnt right, had your liver readings been elevated for a prolonged period...even when orals not used??

Out of curiosity, did you also use any liver protectors..milk thistle, Liv 52 etcetc??

Apologies for all the questions, but these i imagine are many peoples concerns and perhaps the answers may well just help me and others to....

Interesting to know if you used peptides. If you want to keep it private send me a pm please

I'd like to know this as well.

what made you check for it in the first place?

Well about a year a half ago they saw it in an MRI on my abdomen it was only 4cm back then, they had to see my pancreas due to high Lypase and Amylase levels and picked it up on the MRI so this was a follow up(1.5 years later), and it was 5.6cm this time so i wanted to remove it even though it looked like an Adenoma(benign tumor) on the MRI i didn't want to take any risks.....been back at the gym 4-days after the surgery just going very easy and light i don't want a hernia too lol thanks for asking big A.

Damn Man glad you are ok. I guess stopping the gear didn't reduce it?

Well honestly i needed to wait 3-months at least with nothing, i didn't want to take the risk so i asked to remove it anyway.....been doing 250mg of test every 4-days thats it.

Who knows....i did try some peptides in the past, but really who can prove what exactly caused it....

Hey Bud,
Pleased to hear it confirmed as benign...as mentioned, i assume stopping AAS use didnt reduce it, hence the Op?

Is it actually AAS use you or your Dr are attributing this to or do you believe as alluded to that perhaps from Peptide use maybe?

Appreciate you saying had no pain, but as a result of raised liver readings...(AST/ALT???),you requested a MRI, But it would be real interesting and helpful to me and i imagine many others what your readings were this time round, as i assume you had them done regularly, to feel it necessary to have the scan?
Were there other thing indicating something wasnt right, had your liver readings been elevated for a prolonged period...even when orals not used??

Out of curiosity, did you also use any liver protectors..milk thistle, Liv 52 etcetc??

Apologies for all the questions, but these i imagine are many peoples concerns and perhaps the answers may well just help me and others to....

Well AST/ALT were about double than the normal range but that not necessary an indication of a tumor....there is a tumor marker test(which they did and it was very low)-but really no labs can point on any benign tumor, malignant maybe some labs....like i said it was a follow up scan after a year and a half where they saw it then a little smaller due to high pancreas levels(Amylase, lipase).
Really there is NO STUDY in the world that can point on what exactly cause the tumor.....i would think the biggest two would be any kind of GH or IGF-1/MGF, those will grow ANY cell in our body...but if you read articles about Adenomas it will tell you that there is a direct relation to androgens.

MuscleDoc, curious, what are your thoughts about using again after this has happened? I know my situation is somewhat different, but I recently had surgery and am starting chemotherapy very soon for an aggressive (ureteral) cancer and frankly I am petrified of using anything that would elevate my IG-F levels in the future. And like you, I was using non-stop for years.

Stay away from any kind of GH/IGF products and maybe think about HRT or at least very low doses of test only for now.....chemo is no joke and will weaken you're immune system so no need to stress you're body with anything else, ideally i would stop everything in you're case for at least you get healthy and done with all treatments.

Interesting...i am going in tomorrow (2/26) for an ultrasound on my liver because of high ALT numbers. Doctors orders...I'll share what if anything the tests show...also having my kidneys check with ultrasound as well.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear