over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver detox/colon cleaners

hey guys ..just finshed my 7th day of liver detox and colon cleansers and i went from 217 to 205 lbs....I lost that unsightly distended gut :eek: and i can wear 31 waist pants..i was a 33 waist..i do not miss the gut..just a good milk thistle 900 mgs daily and liver pills and along with some metamucil i am flushed out...i am going to contiue for 1 more week then just cut the dose in half and do it everyday..best i have felt overall in about 3 years..

What exactly did you do for your 7 day detox?

babygetoboy said:
What exactly did you do for your 7 day detox?
I took 1 tblsp of metamucil 2 x's a day....

TWO TABLETS with :

350mgs milk thistle 2 x's a day
2000 grams Vit-C
28,000 iu vit-A
220 mgs inositol
220 mgs choline

Liver balence tablet 6 caps (1940 mg): 2 x's a day
bupleurum root
peony root
pinelli rhizome
cinnamen twig
dang gui root
fushen plant
scute root
zhishi fruit
atractylodes rhizome
ginseng root
ginger rhizome
licroice root

i drank 1 gallon of water and avoided solid meals for 3 outta 4 meals a day..rice and chicken and salad...

did you still do protien shakes, what time of the day did you have your solid meal?

bigbaldbulldog said:
I took 1 tblsp of metamucil 2 x's a day....

TWO TABLETS with :

350mgs milk thistle 2 x's a day
2000 grams Vit-C
28,000 iu vit-A
220 mgs inositol
220 mgs choline

Liver balence tablet 6 caps (1940 mg): 2 x's a day
bupleurum root
peony root
pinelli rhizome
cinnamen twig
dang gui root
fushen plant
scute root
zhishi fruit
atractylodes rhizome
ginseng root
ginger rhizome
licroice root

i drank 1 gallon of water and avoided solid meals for 3 outta 4 meals a day..rice and chicken and salad...

Ok I have ALOT Of questions. If you don't have the time or just rather not answer no problem.

Where did you get the liver balance tablets?
If I did it I would probably go with Synthetek Liver support product.

What is the reason behind the 220 mgs inositol
220 mgs choline?

I feel bloated even when drinking alot of water, taking antiEs and even if I change up my diet to lower cals for a couple days. I basically have to force myself to eat just about every meal, no real feeling of hunger. Even when it has been a number of hours after eating I feel bloated, even after eliminating all milk products, all wheat products and all protein powder just to see if that was the problem.

What do you think is mostly responsible for getting rid of the bloated stomach, perhaps it is just the metamucil and eating 3 liquid meals a day, what do you think?

Maybe I need something like this.

Last edited:
WHEWWWW !! i get all my products of this nature from my dad who is a rep for Natures Sunshine..they are online..the quality is 2nd to none IMO...my last meal at night is a solid meal Dinner..I take digestive enzymes when eating many meals aday...your body may be having a hard time digesting food from what you eat to when you eat..get a good digestive enzyme supp and that should help alot...Go with the Synthertek Liver Support as i have some on the way to try and Phils speaks highly of it..

As far as the last part of your question...without a doubt the bloat was from my liver being 3 times bigger then it should from all the food and lack of raw material to make it work better and faster...I cleaned all the junk out of system and i should work much better now..i will keep taking in all that stuff to keep it running right and not slow and bloated...Maybe i will make better gains now..

Crowler said:
Ok I have ALOT Of questions. If you don't have the time or just rather not answer no problem.Where did you get the liver balance tablets?If I did it I would probably go with Synthetek Liver support product.
What is the reason behind the 220 mgs inositol 220 mgs choline?
I feel bloated even when drinking alot of water, taking antiEs and even if I change up my diet to lower cals for a couple days. I basically have to force myself to eat just about every meal, no real feeling of hunger. Even when it has been a number of hours after eating I feel bloated, even after eliminating all milk products, all wheat products and all protein powder just to see if that was the problem.
What do you think is mostly responsible for getting rid of the bloated stomach, perhaps it is just the metamucil and eating 3 liquid meals a day, what do you think?
Maybe I need something like this.

HOLY SHIT!!!!

bigbaldbulldog said:
WHEWWWW !! i get all my products of this nature from my dad who is a rep for Natures Sunshine..they are online..the quality is 2nd to none IMO...my last meal at night is a solid meal Dinner..I take digestive enzymes when eating many meals aday...your body may be having a hard time digesting food from what you eat to when you eat..get a good digestive enzyme supp and that should help alot...Go with the Synthertek Liver Support as i have some on the way to try and Phils speaks highly of it..

As far as the last part of your question...without a doubt the bloat was from my liver being 3 times bigger then it should from all the food and lack of raw material to make it work better and faster...I cleaned all the junk out of system and i should work much better now..i will keep taking in all that stuff to keep it running right and not slow and bloated...Maybe i will make better gains now..

Your liver was 3 times bigger than it should be? Did you have an ultrasound??

PHIL HERNON said:
Your liver was 3 times bigger than it should be? Did you have an ultrasound??

Well i looked like i was in my 3rd trimester so i figured my liver had to be 3 times bigger...silly rabbit

How about the bloat is due to candida? It's a very common ailment in bodybuilders thanks to shitty quality protein powders.
Usually, just a Difflucan tablet fixes this.

Big A said:
How about the bloat is due to candida? It's a very common ailment in bodybuilders thanks to shitty quality protein powders.
Usually, just a Difflucan tablet fixes this.

Now I just learned something... My wife kept telling me my bloated belly was coming from the protein shakes. I need to check into these difflucan tabs...

Thanks BIG A.. ;)

I just do a colonic 2 times a year with a liver flush that flushes out all the gallstones and a coffe enema. Its the only way to do it to get everything out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws