over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver King steroid use exposed

You know whats tedious? People generally are so one or two dimensional and its really easy to manipulate humans, we're so predictable - its easy to think ONE OR TWO steps ahead and predict thought processes in response to stimulus.

SO what I'm getting at here is, derek; greg, liverking and most youtubers are ALL IN on this together.

How quickly viewers forget the turkesterone scam - this should have been enough to completely tarnish both dereks and gregs 'reputations', but it wasn't.

What better way to re-establish trust and honesty with the viewer than to expose a LIAR?

Not being funny but, 0.6 test, 0.6ml deca - okay, enhanced TRT; its laughable for a bodybuilder. Now add pharma gh to random gh releasing peptides, why? it makes no sense, you'd think a multi millionaire has more braincells.

IMO, the entire thing is FAKE and orchestrated - almost all media is a pantomine, youtube and fitness industry is not at all different and it never has been.

Everybody loves dereks 'honesty' the guy is rich from scamming people. The low dosages in the emails will also play into the TRT/low doser agenda all of these people seem to play by (almost the entire industry)

SO there are MULTIPLE GAINS from this, and ZERO loses; does anyone believe LIVERKING has any intergrity? Of course not, none of them do - it wouldn't even hurt him to be seen as a liar,
he can always just reitritate what a LOW doser he is, and even then nobody with a brain believed he was natural anyway.

Its all very convenient, nobody harmed but everybody involved gains from this nonsense. Take it all with a pinch of salt, or don't watch any of them at all would be a better option, it's such a waste of our time.

You know whats tedious? People generally are so one or two dimensional and its really easy to manipulate humans, we're so predictable - its easy to think ONE OR TWO steps ahead and predict thought processes in response to stimulus.

SO what I'm getting at here is, derek; greg, liverking and most youtubers are ALL IN on this together.

How quickly viewers forget the turkesterone scam - this should have been enough to completely tarnish both dereks and gregs 'reputations', but it wasn't.

What better way to re-establish trust and honesty with the viewer than to expose a LIAR?

Not being funny but, 0.6 test, 0.6ml deca - okay, enhanced TRT; its laughable for a bodybuilder. Now add pharma gh to random gh releasing peptides, why? it makes no sense, you'd think a multi millionaire has more braincells.

IMO, the entire thing is FAKE and orchestrated - almost all media is a pantomine, youtube and fitness industry is not at all different and it never has been.

Everybody loves dereks 'honesty' the guy is rich from scamming people. The low dosages in the emails will also play into the TRT/low doser agenda all of these people seem to play by (almost the entire industry)

SO there are MULTIPLE GAINS from this, and ZERO loses; does anyone believe LIVERKING has any intergrity? Of course not, none of them do - it wouldn't even hurt him to be seen as a liar,
he can always just reitritate what a LOW doser he is, and even then nobody with a brain believed he was natural anyway.

Its all very convenient, nobody harmed but everybody involved gains from this nonsense. Take it all with a pinch of salt, or don't watch any of them at all would be a better option, it's such a waste of our time.

You bring up a good point.. cant say I thought about that and it's an interesting perspective.

Also these "trt dosages" are a complete fucking joke. That guys not using a trt test and deca ffs. That physique is one made and kept on tren.

That's why his igf is low while banging 10ius pharma hgh.

What's next? Dwayne "the rock" Johnson, Mike O'Hearn, who knows

The problem is that....thats not his message lol
Maybe you watched a single video from the beginning of his journey OR you're just reacting to his daily motivational quotes...
But you're trying hard to read between the lines...You're right...IN ESSENCE, he's saying, get back to basics, be active, eat meat, stop being a lazy fatass.
But he isnt realllly saying that. Please go watch the More Plates More Dates video where they have hundreds of his clips claiming that the wayyy to get his look and the wayyy to become an alpha male, and the wayyy to get the most out of life...IS BUYING HIS PRODUCTS FOR A LOW PRICE OF $29.99.

No one here has a problem with gear - so let's stop trying to draaag that message in here. No one here is saying inspiration for the unfit is bad, so let's stop trying to drag that argument in as well. NO ONE likes a liar and a scammer tryng to make money. That is what this is about. Lots of people lie...who cares. But when you lie to make a profit, you're a dirtbag. Simple as that.
👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

What's tedious is all the people in the world who invent fantasies to make themselves feel smart and enlightened.

Johnny Bravo said it best, he made himself like a WWE wrestling character and it worked. He got 1 million followers.
And if you’ve been in the game a while, you can tell by the look of someones face, skin and you know they are or steroids GH etc.

What's tedious is all the people in the world who invent fantasies to make themselves feel smart and enlightened.
why do you feel the need to be indirect? You need to more direct in your life or you'll keep being a loser LOL. What was the need to be a snarky little bitch unless you're just projecting your character onto the forum.

My main point was they are scammers/liars - the turkesterone incidient is enough evidence for that. So if you wanna keep defending scammers, go ahead?

I'm not a youtuber fanboy like you seem to be, if someone sells BUNK, they're a scammer. If you use bullshit rat studies to promote an inefficent product, you're a scumbag.

You don't know that derek and greg and many other youtubers in the fitness industry collaborate ON and OFF camera? That isn't some fucking conspiracy I just made up out of nowhere.

Also I never implied I was intelligent; only idiots do that.

Do people actually have an issue with him lying? Everyone freely admitting their drug use with their face attached to it realizes they're one govy rollup from jail right? I'll remain as anonymous as possible thank you, and to 98% of the people I interact with...completely natty.
All he had to do from the jump was state: I work with such and such clinic as they have Dr.s that see to my hormonal health and this is a product of doing EVERYTHING you can to optimize results. Done deal. Instead he lied with no need to really.

I agree with you regarding keeping somethings to one's self. I am SHOCKED that certain podcast hosts, who hold up bottle of illegal gear in their home(which also has firearms) during episodes. This has to be an easy warrant to obtain were a leo so inclined. Hell Bostin showed his gear room and ZERO repercussions even when him and a partner had their own UG line. I just don't get it to be honest, it's almost as if they just don't care as I doubt the DEA is unaware of youtube lol.

MANY people either have no knowledge of Raw Deal, Gear grinder and the like or have really forgotten.

I think I mentioned this here before but I had a couple young kids come in our supp store and strait face ask where the anavar and tren were on the shelf. They were NOT joking and were shocked when I told them those are illegal for me to sell. They were under the impression such things were easily available based on how they are so openly talked about now.

Im actually a fan of Liver King.

So what if the guy uses juice?

His message is good. His message is a lot better than sitting at home all day eating chips and playing video games.

He is trying to inspire people to work hard and eat a lot of red meat. There is nothing wrong with that. He is not advocating for anything dangerous or wrong.

It is perfectly fine to lie about using steroids, ... who cares? The guy is not a douche or bad person because he lies about steroids, same with mike o hearn. I totally understand guys not wanting little annoying shits telling them all their hard work is meaningless cause they use gear.

I agree with most of the message but the issue is NOW IT GOES OUT THE WINDOW as the general public will dismiss him as a lying roid head, so nothing gets accomplished.

Once again, state TRT and be done with it. Think of it like running for office with a skeleton in your closet, you get out infront of it and make it a non-issue come "election" time. Liver King could have smothered this "controversy" in it's crib before it ever grew legs.

I agree with most of the message but the issue is NOW IT GOES OUT THE WINDOW as the general public will dismiss him as a lying roid head, so nothing gets accomplished.

Once again, state TRT and be done with it. Think of it like running for office with a skeleton in your closet, you get out infront of it and make it a non-issue come "election" time. Liver King could have smothered this "controversy" in it's crib before it ever grew legs.
I understand why everybody thinks this is some sort of nail in the coffin or could jeopoardise his online presence or career, but I believe with time we'll see it play out quite the opposite. I highly doubt he will suffer any true negative consequences from this -they will all likely benefit financially from the situation whether it is manufactured like I speculated or not, thats how social media works; its quite hard to be cancelled on these platforms unless you are actually censored.

That is not what he is doing though. He is Lance Armstrong-ing it, so to speak. He has become the aggressor on his crusade to show how natty he is. There is a grand canyon of options between those two extremes. In fact, he was doing it at first. Just not really talking about it and dodging it. He purposely laid it on because his aggressive denials got him more views.
I see your point. He wants attention vs the guy at the gym who rightfully says "fuck off" if anyone asks about his status, even in a nice way,. But at the same time, I blame the followers and masses who simply give him the time of day. I have a rough idea of who he is but didn't care to click on the link, just a guy with some muscle busting at the seams like his waist is going to jump out of his skin who thinks he looks good and acting like a clown for attention. Similar to Boston Lloyd, he acted like a clown and leio gave him attention, talked about him, made him $$. I can't blame him but his followers. 2 different messages one says he eats liver and is natural to get attention, one openly tells us to abuse AAS till an early death, but people actually pay these guys attention which is the problem lol

It outright confuses me to no end that some people struggle with this concept.

The people who cant figure this out are essentially saying they themselves have no problem lying to others to profit. They would do it themselves if they needed and they seem to see no problem with it. Profit above all else. Integrity be damned.

Bullshit is Bullshit. Scamming is Scamming. This seems to be one of those things these people have a problem parsing. Shouldn't be too hard to learn to tell the difference between a guy's whose name rhymes with Pike O'Shlrean saying he is 100% natural and some other guy they bought bunk test from. Even if you point out that it becomes scammy for Pike O'Shlrean to give all the credit to quail eggs for his physique, they seem to have no issue with it. No difference to them.

Pretty easy to tell who to trust and who to not trust with comments like some of these here.

Because he lies to sell his stuff, like all the other immoral scammers.

It's about the dishonesty, not the drugs.

I had similar thoughts. I know Derek is douchey but sharing private emails to the public is kinda messed up....wait no it is! It makes sense they would work together to keep this story going and keep profiting. They both are making more money today after that video was posted.

All he had to do from the jump was state: I work with such and such clinic as they have Dr.s that see to my hormonal health and this is a product of doing EVERYTHING you can to optimize results. Done deal. Instead he lied with no need to really.

I agree with you regarding keeping somethings to one's self. I am SHOCKED that certain podcast hosts, who hold up bottle of illegal gear in their home(which also has firearms) during episodes. This has to be an easy warrant to obtain were a leo so inclined. Hell Bostin showed his gear room and ZERO repercussions even when him and a partner had their own UG line. I just don't get it to be honest, it's almost as if they just don't care as I doubt the DEA is unaware of youtube lol.

MANY people either have no knowledge of Raw Deal, Gear grinder and the like or have really forgotten.

I think I mentioned this here before but I had a couple young kids come in our supp store and strait face ask where the anavar and tren were on the shelf. They were NOT joking and were shocked when I told them those are illegal for me to sell. They were under the impression such things were easily available based on how they are so openly talked about now.
😳 What age did you guesstimate these Youngblood’s were? Preteens, teens, or barely an adult? I remember the days where I was so ignorant to AAS usage. However, I knew you wouldn’t find them at GNC or any other supplement stores. F’n scary since I have a young newly minted teen.

He has some buddies that wanna use my gym, but he hasn’t shown any interest in weights. Just fishing for him!

Cage

I'm OUTRAGED!

lol
Seriously though, I was naïve too, many years ago. I believed the magazines etc and worked diligently to tune my lifestyle long before I ever knew anything about AAS. Oddly enough it did work for me. I looked pretty good and actually won my very first natural bodybuilding completion. Not long after I discovered the darkside and never looked back. I'm not angry about it

There are people out there that think these YouTube personalities the zysz, the Lloyd, the evidence based science guys, the guys showing proper form have this deep desire to motivate and help people

They are all selling something, a "course" , powder, pill , diet and training advice aka "coaching", an app, a training system or template.

None of these guys are donating their time because they are more generous than Joe blow. They want attention, clicks, threads about them, because in some way it leads to profit.

There are people out there that think these YouTube personalities the zysz, the Lloyd, the evidence based science guys, the guys showing proper form have this deep desire to motivate and help people

They are all selling something, a "course" , powder, pill , diet and training advice aka "coaching", an app, a training system or template.

None of these guys are donating their time because they are more generous than Joe blow. They want attention, clicks, threads about them, because in some way it leads to profit.

I don't see the equivalence here.

If you are talking about reputable trainers or coaches of various styles, knowledge, and experience, (putting aside all the other scammers besides LK) that is...

JP charges for his site and services, as did John Meadows. Mike Van Wyck has a different view than Jordan, and Eric Helms or Brad Schoenfeld will have different views as well.
If I coach someone and I teach them what I know it's to share decades of knowledge that I know works, with the caveat that everyone is different and I may just be adding to the client's knowledge portfolio.

What these people won't do is claim the fundamental impossibility of anabolic steroid-like gains from eating animal organs (or duck eggs) to make money off the ignorant and hopeful.

Did you actually watch the More Plates More Dates video? lol
Every random thing you are arguing is presented in that video.

Watch the entire section where they define "charlatan" and exactly what that is.
One says "this is my way but i understand others do it differently"
Another says, "this is my way and its the only way and the ONLY way you can become like me is to take (insert snake oil)"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws