over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver King steroid use exposed

That is not what he is doing though. He is Lance Armstrong-ing it, so to speak. He has become the aggressor on his crusade to show how natty he is. There is a grand canyon of options between those two extremes. In fact, he was doing it at first. Just not really talking about it and dodging it. He purposely laid it on because his aggressive denials got him more views.
This 100%. I don’t understand how half the board seems to be missing this overall point 🤦‍♂️ .

I understand why everybody thinks this is some sort of nail in the coffin or could jeopoardise his online presence or career, but I believe with time we'll see it play out quite the opposite. I highly doubt he will suffer any true negative consequences from this -they will all likely benefit financially from the situation whether it is manufactured like I speculated or not, thats how social media works; its quite hard to be cancelled on these platforms unless you are actually censored.

It is, his 15 minutes of fame are up! There are too many naive people when it comes to supplements and bodybuilding who actually believed in him. I'm sure a few will still buy his supplements believing in the health aspect of them but many will learn a valuable lesson and put him in their rearview mirror. He based his persona on the 9 Ancestral Tenants, none of which include AAS, HGH, Peptides, SARMS, etc. In fact he boldly claimed he was natural, a statement he repeated over and over again every chance he got! He was promoting a lifestyle which turns out to be a lie because he claimed that lifestyle was responsible for the physique he had developed. His physique would look nothing like that without the Test Cyp, Deca, Winstrol and roughly 10iu's of GH he was using a day along with IGF-lr3, CJC, IPAM, MK-677, etc. Someone made a comment that his Test dosage was only TRT but he specified that was the lowest he uses, so obviously there are times the dosages go up. He also mentioned doubling the amount of GH he was using!!

So I'm not sure how you think his audience will appreciate being lied to and he'll somehow benefit from something so egregious revealing a lack of integrity?

The problem is that....thats not his message lol
Maybe you watched a single video from the beginning of his journey OR you're just reacting to his daily motivational quotes...
But you're trying hard to read between the lines...You're right...IN ESSENCE, he's saying, get back to basics, be active, eat meat, stop being a lazy fatass.
But he isnt realllly saying that. Please go watch the More Plates More Dates video where they have hundreds of his clips claiming that the wayyy to get his look and the wayyy to become an alpha male, and the wayyy to get the most out of life...IS BUYING HIS PRODUCTS FOR A LOW PRICE OF $29.99.

No one here has a problem with gear - so let's stop trying to draaag that message in here. No one here is saying inspiration for the unfit is bad, so let's stop trying to drag that argument in as well. NO ONE likes a liar and a scammer tryng to make money. That is what this is about. Lots of people lie...who cares. But when you lie to make a profit, you're a dirtbag. Simple as that.

Exactly.

I am finding some people's responses really weird in this thread. We all know people lie and if they are protecting their security then fine. No one cares he uses steroids. All I can think of is many haven't seen much of his content and what he actually says. I imagine most haven't bothered watching the video done on him either. If they have and are still fine with what he does then their moral compass must be fucked.

No one is saying LK's message isn't a great one. If people followed most of his advice they would only be adding to their lives. No one is bothered about him lying about gear usage or making lot's of money either... it's the way he has done these things. When you lie to make financial gain that is never good. Yes bodybuilders have been in supplement adverts solely for a cheque and that isn't good but this is much worse. Half the bb's are just in an advert and when asked they don't even lie but sure if they were going around stating they are natural and look the way they do because of HMB and BCAA's and Creatine that would be a joke as well.

I couldn't care less if someone wants to say they are natty to protect themselves but when you proactively post it and tell everyone you look and feel the way you do because of how you live and your supplements and it turns out you are taking alsorts of PED's and loads of other things that go against everything you have ever stated in the public domain. As Nothuman posted it is impressive how fast they grew but to think it was all planned and he had a huge team setting everything up. He was on $10k worth of HGH per month, mk-677, cjc-dac, test, npp, winny etc. He even takes creatine and dextrose powder which if you watch and of his videos is just as bad as taking steroids.

This. The only place I talk about ped is here. I'm more than happy to admit I'd lie if someone asked me at at the gym or anywhere. I don't owe anyone information about what I put in my body or in general. If you ask a person a question or for information you are not entitled to "the Truth" or a response in general. "Hey bro can I ask you a question, do you use AAS and can you recommend a first cycle?". "Sorry I'm busy training you can probably look that stuff up online, have a great Day!"

That's totally irrelevant. I doubt anyone on here would be bothered you lie about your usage to complete strangers in the gym. That's a smart thing to do. I don't think anyone on here would be bothered if Liver King said he doesn't use steroids and that was it. He didn't do that though. He proactively stated he was natural but the kicker is the reason he looks the way he does is because how he lives, eats and of course his supplements. It's not just giving people false hope it's completely scamming them. The guy is making videos about how he is natty and only eats what his ancestors ate and how you should put natural ingredients into your body and be one with nature and he goes offline trains and takes creatine, dextrose and shoots HGH and various other PED's.

Was every bodybuilder a scammer dirtbag for preaching Cell tech, Creatine and Aminos? Those guys knew they were not looking that way from just the GNC supplements so why single out liver king?

That is different but sure some of them are scamming dirtbags as well. There are many different levels to how bad that can be. We all know many BB's just want a contract and will promote anything as long as they get paid. The good ones will atleast go with a company they respect and they like their products and they only post their real feelings. Now some of those old ones they vary because they may have had their pics taken and were told they are advertising x product and many probably didn't have a clue what the company was going to put in the magazine. Some may have known and said I will agree to x being written but not the crap you plan to write but sure that was probably not the case because money came first and they didn't want to upset their new sponsor (so they are guilty to an extent as well). Now if whenever that bodybuilder was asked about the product and he was honest he is still guilty but not a dirtbag. However, if the BB was going around saying x product is amazing and yes it put on 20 pounds of muscle they are a lying dirtbag.

Some guy's also act like any BB promoting supplements is a dirtbag on here and that is not the case. Many of us actually really like supplements and we still to this day spend our money on supplements. So if x company said do you want to promote our new EAA or creatine powder many of us would be made up as long as we liked the product. Now if we were going around lying about potential results that would also make us dirtbags. If we were stating we are natty and the reason we look the way we do is x's creatine then sure we are lying dirtbags. So the answer to your querstion is it varied depending upon what the bodybuilder done and said but not everyone was a scammer dirtbag. Now someone like Mike O'Hearn and his duck eggs for example that's a 100% scammer dirtbag for you.

anyone want to attempt to explain how his IGF levels on the blood work were so low, while being on 10IU of pharm gh and all those peptides?..that's the only interesting thing about the whole story.

Hear me out, I believe liver king is and will always be a scam artist, but would he actually be this dumb to literally email the person who built their fame on exposing fake natties and ask for cycle advice? All while exposing his identity.
? Also, the apparent liver king only had Google stock images of his physique and didn’t know what bodybuilding poses are? I also highly doubt any clinic would prescribe 69 IU of gh a week, lol. All while he’s using HRT for everything else.

Also, Derek claimed to somehow “miss the original emails” before liver king contacted another coach.

I’m a bit skeptical here and feeling some sort of publicity stunt. Highly doubt the liver king would be that stupid.

Doesn’t change the fact that liver king is a fake natural + scam artist though. But to maintain his business, there’s no way he’d be this neglectful of privacy

Hear me out, I believe liver king is and will always be a scam artist, but would he actually be this dumb to literally email the person who built their fame on exposing fake natties and ask for cycle advice? All while exposing his identity.
? Also, the apparent liver king only had Google stock images of his physique and didn’t know what bodybuilding poses are? I also highly doubt any clinic would prescribe 69 IU of gh a week, lol. All while he’s using HRT for everything else.

Also, Derek claimed to somehow “miss the original emails” before liver king contacted another coach.

I’m a bit skeptical here and feeling some sort of publicity stunt. Highly doubt the liver king would be that stupid.

Doesn’t change the fact that liver king is a fake natural + scam artist though. But to maintain his business, there’s no way he’d be this neglectful of privacy

To be blunt, not only are people surprisingly greedy and dishonest, but many are alarmingly stupid.
In my opinion, this guy's pride set him up for his timely and well-deserved fall.

In the video it goes over these exact topics, the emails and setup were before he gained such a tremendous following, and he was going to go the open book route and even do a collab with Derek about HGH and allow Derek to use it as content, but than decided to go the fake natty route and basically double down on any sort of aas claims, as you see in the video with him CONSTANTLY denying ped use, and even denied having EVER taken them in the past.

In the video it goes over these exact topics, the emails and setup were before he gained such a tremendous following, and he was going to go the open book route and even do a collab with Derek about HGH and allow Derek to use it as content, but than decided to go the fake natty route and basically double down on any sort of aas claims, as you see in the video with him CONSTANTLY denying ped use, and even denied having EVER taken them in the past.
Went back and saw the emails were confirmed from the past. Sometimes watching videos, I forget certain areas due to my brain going asleep during and listening while doing something else haha. My apologies and this would make more sense

To be blunt, not only are people surprisingly greedy and dishonest, but many are alarmingly stupid.
In my opinion, this guy's pride set him up for his timely and well-deserved fall.
Totally. I guess he thought his money and fame would overcome the risk of being exposed. Aka, he got too cocky.

I thought it was fairly obvious he was on roids.
It is, to you, me, and everyone in the board.

It’s not, unfortunately, to the general public. They just have no idea.

I’ve gotten into more than one heated debate about Dwayne Johnson being juiced. I don’t give a rats ass that he is, good for him - I’d be blasting 24/7 if I could make $100M/year from looking like a superhero too.

The problem is when people like Chris Hemsworth juice up for roles like Thor, then build a fitness app and sell it for $100M+ to kids who want to look like him. That’s just pure scamming.

Lying to protect yourself legally is 100% fine in my book.

Lying to swindle people for their hard earned cash is no different than selling a lemon junker car to a broke single mom, promising it’s in perfect condition.

You cross the line when you take from people through deception.

Liver King promotes a lot of great stuff - he’s corny, but has some solid messages mixed in. Meat, sunlight, physical activity, less electronics use… very very positive things.

Selling supplements claiming they’re the secret to his physique and attacking people aggressively is the problem here.

It’s a character issue. He’s simply a scam artist.

If he did his whole act but never sold anything, and just built a following that got him add revenue on YouTube, I’d honestly be totally fine with him lying his ass off, because to believe him you just have to be ignorant.

Not dumb, just ignorant - a lot of people are uninformed. Imagine thinking that Barry Binds hit home runs due to hgh, lol. Hgh use is sports helps you train more, avoid injury, recover faster, etc - you need that when you play like 130 games a year. But it doesn’t add 100 feet to your hits to send balls out of the park.

Does “The Rock” deny using PED’s? I’ve never looked into it, but I assume he will never answer a question like that. He knows better than to answer yes or no. Either way it’s a shit show for him.

Seems like a genuine nice fella. Hopefully that’s the case and not a front like that cunt Ellen DeGeneres. Just cause you got stupid stacks in your bank account doesn’t mean you gotta be a shithead.

Cage

All he had to do from the jump was state: I work with such and such clinic as they have Dr.s that see to my hormonal health and this is a product of doing EVERYTHING you can to optimize results. Done deal. Instead he lied with no need to really.

I agree with you regarding keeping somethings to one's self. I am SHOCKED that certain podcast hosts, who hold up bottle of illegal gear in their home(which also has firearms) during episodes. This has to be an easy warrant to obtain were a leo so inclined. Hell Bostin showed his gear room and ZERO repercussions even when him and a partner had their own UG line. I just don't get it to be honest, it's almost as if they just don't care as I doubt the DEA is unaware of youtube lol.

MANY people either have no knowledge of Raw Deal, Gear grinder and the like or have really forgotten.

I think I mentioned this here before but I had a couple young kids come in our supp store and strait face ask where the anavar and tren were on the shelf. They were NOT joking and were shocked when I told them those are illegal for me to sell. They were under the impression such things were easily available based on how they are so openly talked about now.
It's only a matter of time until the political dumbasses get it in their head again to punish everyone. I will do everything I can to NOT be an easy target.

I think the best part of the video is the detailed explanation of a charlatan. Fits him perfectly.
as bad as the liver king is I think this has also exposed a lot of hanger oners to him. After mark and Chris bell stayed with him I lost all respect for both of them because it became evident they were just riding the coat tails to get themselves more social media exposure to up their numbers. They both started talking about him being natty with them not having doubts. They both then started back about the carnivore diet. After moving away from it and selling or hawking other shit. there are so many people now not true to who they originally started out as. Whole industry is becoming a cringy joke.

Exactly.

I am finding some people's responses really weird in this thread. We all know people lie and if they are protecting their security then fine. No one cares he uses steroids. All I can think of is many haven't seen much of his content and what he actually says. I imagine most haven't bothered watching the video done on him either. If they have and are still fine with what he does then their moral compass must be fucked.

No one is saying LK's message isn't a great one. If people followed most of his advice they would only be adding to their lives. No one is bothered about him lying about gear usage or making lot's of money either... it's the way he has done these things. When you lie to make financial gain that is never good. Yes bodybuilders have been in supplement adverts solely for a cheque and that isn't good but this is much worse. Half the bb's are just in an advert and when asked they don't even lie but sure if they were going around stating they are natural and look the way they do because of HMB and BCAA's and Creatine that would be a joke as well.

I couldn't care less if someone wants to say they are natty to protect themselves but when you proactively post it and tell everyone you look and feel the way you do because of how you live and your supplements and it turns out you are taking alsorts of PED's and loads of other things that go against everything you have ever stated in the public domain. As Nothuman posted it is impressive how fast they grew but to think it was all planned and he had a huge team setting everything up. He was on $10k worth of HGH per month, mk-677, cjc-dac, test, npp, winny etc. He even takes creatine and dextrose powder which if you watch and of his videos is just as bad as taking steroids.
I'll admit I've never watched anything about him except one weird video where that james west guy goes and lives with him for 2 days. It is a bit different actively promoting natty to the nth degree and being geared. I'm still not going to railroad him or care that much though. The reality is we're in late stage capitalism, the way you become rich and successful in late stage capitalism is, by and large, by screwing someone of lesser intelligence than you out of money. Aka, selling some whacked product that either does nothing, or is abhorrently priced for what it does do. I don't think I can fault anyone for taking advantage of stupid people. I don't want to be middle class either *shrug*.

In this context I couldn't do it personally, deceive people, but I'm sure you could come up with a thousand other contexts and scenarios where I would be perfectly fine with it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear