over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver protection?

I think the effect orals have on the liver is often exaggerated. The only way to know for sure is to get bloodwork. My bloodwork has alway been good even after relatively high doses of orals for several months nonstop. I don't think OTC liver support supps are going to do much good though.

It can be taken either way...I always go inject but it is just as effective taken orally.....

Did not know this. Why would one ever inject it then?

I think the effect orals have on the liver is often exaggerated. The only way to know for sure is to get bloodwork. My bloodwork has alway been good even after relatively high doses of orals for several months nonstop. I don't think OTC liver support supps are going to do much good though.

I can tell you that these damn prohormones and SD clones will raise your liver enzymes more than dbol or anadrol.

My liver enzyme total was 319 and all I was taking was my script of 200mg test some blackstone lab trenabol and alpha 1( I was just trying them out ) I've been around long time and get my blood work done every 6 months. Never had any issues until taking those 2 products.

I can tell you that these damn prohormones and SD clones will raise your liver enzymes more than dbol or anadrol.

My liver enzyme total was 319 and all I was taking was my script of 200mg test some blackstone lab trenabol and alpha 1( I was just trying them out ) I've been around long time and get my blood work done every 6 months. Never had any issues until taking those 2 products.

Yes, I wasn't talking about prohormones.

You're doing yourself a disservice and insulting the members on this board by not searching for yourself. There is literally TONS of info on liver health and precautionary measures. Try a search.

We are not worthy.....we are not worthy of forgiveness, but please pardon our flagrant indiscretions!

Evidently my biggest error was thinking we were on here to help each other...

Did not know this. Why would one ever inject it then?

Yes, Synthergine is the only Synthetek product that can be taken orally...Although I still prefer to inject because I believe it works through the system more quickly.....

K1

Do you do IM or SQ?

As phani said you can do it either way...I have done it both ways but, just depends on what pins are on hand or which one I grab at the time.....

Yes, Synthergine is the only Synthetek product that can be taken orally...Although I still prefer to inject because I believe it works through the system more quickly.....

That's how I prefer it as well. Problably more efficent too

My only issue with SQ is the high volume plus 2x per day administration. Plus it stings a bit.

I have just been taking orally so I am glad to hear it is just as effective through this firm of administration.

Getting ready to try Adrol for 4-6 weeks with Tren A so I will need some good liver protection on hand.

There are some possible liver protectors some may not have considered. Like melatonin.

Also Idebenone (ubiquinone/ubiquinol should work too, and may be a good heart supplement). Schisandra. A fiber supplement may help bile flow. Guar Gum helped cholestasis in some study IIRC.

As people have clearly stated damage control the only issue is it is on the lower end of each product but the theory is the synergy of each together, I personally take Damage control and add extra NAC during the day. TUDCA can be used at 500mg daily for a long time but if your using any orals the suggested dose is near upward towards 3 grams but they do not suggest staying on that dose for more then avg a month.

Tumeric is another outstanding product for liver health that many underestimate

Liv. 52 is a great one. Milk thistle is also a good one. I take liv. 52

I have used just about all of them synthergine is my favorite

Right choice! Synthergine is the liver aid especially designed for the hard core bodybuilder.

Syntergine quality has been reimproved. You will be amazed! The old customers will see the differences. :yeahthat:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws