over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Local bust..

oh wow huge bust those five vials must be 10,000cc vials:rolleyes:

how the hell the dog can smell vials or the pills.maybe the pills by confusing it with something else but the vials i dought it

I'm sure the REC drugs set the dogs off then the search went from there.

5 vials holy shit how would you even be able to hide that amount in your car

what happens if these clowns were buying from a sponsor and decide to snitch?

why not? everything online can be traced. maybe not by me or you but big brother could if they actually wanted to. wouldnt even be hard.

Rec drugs should never be involved when dealing with aas. Simple as that. One or the other but never both.

why not? everything online can be traced. maybe not by me or you but big brother could if they actually wanted to. wouldnt even be hard.

Not really, there are ways around this. They can trace what they want, but if you are smart, the IP won't lead to your house, easily done.

There's some real intelligent guys riding around with drugs in an unregistered car :banghead:

Pretty funny how they blew this bust way out of proportion, that amount is personal use. I hear heroin and steroids are a very synergistic combo!!!

These two guys belong on America's Dumbest Criminals. They admit to having heroin and expect the cop to tell them, "Thanks for being honest, now I am going to confiscate your heroin and write you up a ticket then send you on your merry way." I would think the heroin would get bigger attention than the bullshit quantity of roids they found.

As someone else said, if the cops REALLY want to, they can arrest you for just about anything, which gives them the right to impound your vehicle and "inventory" the belongings, you know, just to make sure nothing ends up missing.

Also, if you are arrested for drugs, that gives them reason to search the car on the spot, as there could be more drugs in the car. If you are arrested for say speeding, then they cannot search the car on the spot, but they can sure as hell take an "inventory" once it is impounded and charge you for anything they find. Kind of a bullshit loophole if you ask me, but that's the way it goes.

One more thing I want to add. There have been retired police officers that have come out and said that dogs have been trained to bark when a certain nonverbal que is given. Not something I would typically buy into, but I had a close friend that literally had a brand new car, literally brand new, and him and a cop got into an argument about searching it, so he called in a dog and the fucking thing barked. Maybe it's possible it was a dumb dog, or for all I know someone test drove the car before he bought it and left behind enough of a smell for the dog to get a hit, but it sure as hell sounds sketchy to me.

As for the two guys, I feel that their own ignorance was their downfall.

Wow, this is pathetic....on all accounts!:eek:

Rec drugs should never be involved when dealing with aas. Simple as that. One or the other but never both.

Yeah heroin and gear definitely dont mix :yeahthat:

You guys down on the cops. What do you expect them to do when you hand it to em? One admits, I have some heroin!

You better understand that most cops would rather not bang Bodybuilders and there are more for us then against us. But nobody respects a dumbshit or a rat.

But jacked up heroin users driving down the road in an unregistered car need to be taken off the road.

As far as the biggest bust in the area. It may be true as they probably really dont give steroids all that much of a priority unless they have to.

IPG

Actually, heroin and anabolics DO mix. I know plenty of pill heads and the like who take anabolics to offset the weightloss caused by rec drug addiction. Guys and gals. I guess so their parents or who ever don't become concerned with their weight loss. Idk. It's futile IMO. They're eventually gonnna gonna be found out anabolics or not.

Last edited:
Actually, heroin and anabolics DO mix. I know plenty of pill heads and the like who take anabolics to offset the weightloss caused by rec drug addiction. Guys and gals. I guess so their parents or who ever don't become concerned with their weight loss. Idk. It's futile IMO. They're eventually gonnna gonna be found out anabolics or not.

No they don't mix well. I have a friend who just got sentenced to 12 years back in June he got caught for dealing MDMA and they kicked in his door, found the MDMA along with steroids so some of his friends he was selling steroids to got busted also

Traffic stop turns into steroid bust

Updated: Wednesday, 14 Nov 2012, 10:45 AM EST
Published : Tuesday, 13 Nov 2012, 10:45 PM EST

Bob Wilson

WEST HARTFORD, Conn. (WTNH) -- A traffic stop turned into a drug bust in West Hartford, and the drug of choice is steroids.

Police say it's the biggest steroid bust the city has even seen.

"Both guys are very nervous, and they are exhibiting all kinds of signs that don't quite add up for driving around in a car that is unregistered," said Lt. Stephen Estes, West Hartford PD.

Police say it was some heads up work by one of their street officers who gets credit for the largest steroid busts in West Hartford.

It happened on South Main St., near I-84. An officer stopped two men in an unregistered car, David McGowan and Nicholas Serafini, and they were acting very strange.

One admits that maybe there are some drugs in the car, but maybe not because they might not be his," said Lt. Estes, "so we go back and forth and then the other guy admits, yeah, I have some heroin."

Police say after they found the heroin, that's when they called for the K9 unit and when the dog started sniffing, it went crazy, and that is when they knew they had more than just heroin in the car.

"And low and behold we start searching more places and come up with a ton of steroids, hundreds of pills, and five vials of liquid steroid that according to the pharmacists, he can't even get," said Lt. Estes. "This is the kind of stuff that only comes from a physician."

Police say they have charged McGowan and Sarafini with possession and manufacturing with intent to sell. The bust is so big that it may not stop with just the two arrests.

"Way more than personal consumption, so these two were moving steroids to go somewhere else," said Lt. Estes.

"Any idea where they were going," asked News 8's Bob Wilson.

"That we don't know, but we have their cell phones and there was some interesting stuff on their cell phones, so this investigation is still ongoing," said Lt. Estes. .......Can you say DUMBASSES !
Can't believe how stupid people are. Driving around in a car that is un-registered. The idiots deserve to get busted.

A hundred pills and five vials that weigh a ton?! Its a good thing those cops got that shit off the street because someone could easily choke to death on a pill that big!

It's pretty obvious that these guys were asking for it by riding around with heroin, ass in an unregistered car. But this is why i'll NEVER buy gear person to person or for that fact from anyone who's not International. If im getting busted they'll have to track it from overseas. Cause i can bet you, who ever sold these guys that heroin and gear will be getting a knock on door, these guys are snitching!!!!!

H-

I'm sure the REC drugs set the dogs off then the search went from there.

My thoughts exactly! The dog banged on the heroin and they happened to be carrying juice, not the other way around! But, the headline is all about the steroids

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131