advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Could I do decent at a local show? (Be brutally honest)

I think maybe there’s a little gyno going on making it look like that. Filling out the outer portion of the chest will help it look more symmetrical
No Gyno. Just really shitty pec Genetics. Believe it or not in this photo I had over a 1000lb lifting total benching close to 300 and had been lifting for years. I am really not made for bodybuilding 😅

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 7.55.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 7.55.26 AM.png
    300.9 KB · Views: 45
What you think of a slow loss of 5lbs over 2 weeks while adding a low dose of Var and Tren. Am I close enough?
5lbs in 2 weeks is not slow. You mentioned 2 weeks before. Why are you dead set on doing a show in 2 weeks if just a few days prior you never wanted to do a show? I wouldn't rush into it if I were you. Not that my opinion has any value as I have never done a show and am thinking to do one maybe end of 2024 but still.

What you think of a slow loss of 5lbs over 2 weeks while adding a low dose of Var and Tren. Am I close enough?
Honestly, 2 weeks isn’t enough to lose much more than just water. But tightening up the diet and a little water manipulation at the end I think you’d do well

No Gyno. Just really shitty pec Genetics. Believe it or not in this photo I had over a 1000lb lifting total benching close to 300 and had been lifting for years. I am really not made for bodybuilding 😅
I’d throw some dips and decline machines in there as well to build out the outer portion of the pec.

5lbs in 2 weeks is not slow. You mentioned 2 weeks before. Why are you dead set on doing a show in 2 weeks if just a few days prior you never wanted to do a show? I wouldn't rush into it if I were you. Not that my opinion has any value as I have never done a show and am thinking to do one maybe end of 2024 but still.
Right now maintaining my current physique and level of leanness is manageable for me and I'm not wanting to sacrifice much more
as I have my business, dance, sports and other hobbies I am have my time invested in. I'm wanting to do this as more of a test the waters type thing and see how it goes which may plant the seed to do another one, or not.

Never considered doing a show but my buddy said I look better than most of the guys that were at a local show last night.
I don't really bodybuild just been lifting consistently for 15+ years (33 now). 5'10 195lbs. I have terrible Pec Genetics and I have wide hips so I've always ruled out a bodybuilding show.

I have no desire to do a gnarly prep or heavy cycle. My priorities in life are my health and hobbies. Currently on a low dose cycle. 125mg Test, 300mg NPP, 300mg Mast. (I'm done with heavy cycles. Too old for that shit and I don't like how I feel on them)

Maybe a 2 week mini cut with some low dose Anavar and low dose tren I could be diced up enough for mens physique? You only live once. Be brutally honest. Would I do okish at a local level show?
I think so

If you’re doing it just for fun, probably yeah. If you want to win, you can’t really get lean enough.

Regarding your chest, yeah, what Cage said. You look massive from the back. It’s definitely your strong point. The problem is, your chest looks fine, but compared to your back.. it makes your chest look smaller than it really is.

Never considered doing a show but my buddy said I look better than most of the guys that were at a local show last night.
I don't really bodybuild just been lifting consistently for 15+ years (33 now). 5'10 195lbs. I have terrible Pec Genetics and I have wide hips so I've always ruled out a bodybuilding show.

I have no desire to do a gnarly prep or heavy cycle. My priorities in life are my health and hobbies. Currently on a low dose cycle. 125mg Test, 300mg NPP, 300mg Mast. (I'm done with heavy cycles. Too old for that shit and I don't like how I feel on them)

Maybe a 2 week mini cut with some low dose Anavar and low dose tren I could be diced up enough for mens physique? You only live once. Be brutally honest. Would I do okish at a local level show?
In the right class which seems to be physique, no leg pics(?) you’re pecs are extremely unique

You need to post pictures hitting the poses for the division you’d like to compete in. What you have posted shows nothing except that you are lean and could compete in 4-6 weeks.

You need to post pictures hitting the poses for the division you’d like to compete in. What you have posted shows nothing except that you are lean and could compete in 4-6 weeks.
This is anutha animal in and of itself. Posing! That’s take time to even master it! I’d start googling posing routines and how to’s etc and PRACTICE! It’s exhausting when your depleted.

Also your wheels, how are they compared to your torso? Legs matter!!! It’d be pointless to step on stage if your torso is shredded muscle and you didn’t have anything definition or muscle in your legs.

Cage

I was thinking mens Physique as I'm not very big. 5'10 193.6lbs this morning. Here's a leg shot I just took. What do you think is a proper division for me without doing a gnarly prep at my current size?

Attachments

• IMG_5161.JPG
    IMG_5161.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5160.JPG
    IMG_5160.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 63
This is anutha animal in and of itself. Posing! That’s take time to even master it! I’d start googling posing routines and how to’s etc and PRACTICE! It’s exhausting when your depleted.

Also your wheels, how are they compared to your torso? Legs matter!!! It’d be pointless to step on stage if your torso is shredded muscle and you didn’t have anything definition or muscle in your legs.

Cage
I was thinking mens Physique as I'm not very big. 5'10 193.6lbs this morning. Here's a leg shot I just took. What do you think is a proper division for me?

I also feel great where I'm at right now. High energy, great cognition, blood works is coming in great.

Attachments

• IMG_5161.JPG
    IMG_5161.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5160.JPG
    IMG_5160.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 7
I was thinking mens Physique as I'm not very big. 5'10 193.6lbs this morning. Here's a leg shot I just took. What do you think is a proper division for me without doing a gnarly prep at my current size?
Post pics in men’s physique or classic physique poses…the selfie stuff is worthless.

10 years from now I HIGHLY doubt you would look back and say, "Thank God I did not do that show...." Keep your head about you, do only what you are mentally comfortable with and GO FOR IT!

I need to see how your pecs look in a front "relaxed" pose like in 165's avi. And as has been said, selfies are not going to cut it if you are really serious about competing.

I need to see how your pecs look in a front "relaxed" pose like in 165's avi. And as has been said, selfies are not going to cut it if you are really serious about competing.
I don’t think he is “serious about competing”

He has even said he was just testing the waters.

I’ll go back to my original statement. Do the competition IF YOU WANT to do the competition. Don’t do it for anyone else.

I know a lot of guys here do this bc they live it abs love the process and competing. Then there are others like me who just love lifting and working out and have no desire to step on a stage.

I did some local shows in my younger years, but was never a big thrill for me so i didn't pursue it. But i am glad i did them to have the experience.

2 weeks?......LMFAO

Right now maintaining my current physique and level of leanness is manageable for me and I'm not wanting to sacrifice much more
as I have my business, dance, sports and other hobbies I am have my time invested in. I'm wanting to do this as more of a test the waters type thing and see how it goes which may plant the seed to do another one, or not.
I absolutely understand other parts of life having priority. But every competitor I ever spoke to will tell that you will have to sacrifice and suffer to do well at a show..

Of course if you just want to do a show no matter the placing you can do it in 2 weeks. Since you want to do decent, looking at the topic titel, I'd say you'll need a bit more than that.

Take a couple good pictures in good light so we can see exactly what you are working with.
You can set up your phone/camera and video your front at and back poses , just hold the lose for a few seconds then go back and screen shot it for stills.
From what I can tell I think your could be competitive in a local show for men's physique.
Do the best you can , get on stage and see what you need to bring up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws