over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long time user FREAKING out waiting for bloodwork results

SlickNJ you need to speak to @OuchThatHurts.

Drop the Tren and cut the Test in half. After a couple of weeks drop the Test by 100mg and so on until you're comfortable but staying on a TRT dosage. I think coming off of everything will only make things worse. That is something that should be done in a gradual fashion. I can't help you with the sever anxiety. I know it overrules your common sense but somehow you'll need to continue seeing physicians and get your health in order. On one hand you have anxiety from not knowing and not wanting to see the doctors and on the other hand you have anxiety what's around the corner for you health wise. It's a vicious cycle. I truly wish you the best of luck and hope there's a way to treat the anxiety in order to pursue other avenues of healthcare for you!

Reactions: JJT
Anxiety disorders is very hard to treat because there is not just one problem, in your situation the high use of androgens probably had a negative effect on you brain neurons (destroyed neurons) and NGF (nerve growth factors ) low levels of nerve growth factor ( NGF ) and brain-derived neurotrophic factor ( BDNF ) increase of developing the depression, NGF is required by neurons in order to survive. Beside the abuse of androgens, stress can adversely affect growth factor production, such as BDNF/Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor, and appear to be reduced to a greater due to mental and emotional stress. Also as the body ages growth factors production becomes reduced at a greater rate then the other hormones.

The repair and replacement of a cell is under the direction of growth factors not the hormones. You can use 6mg test per day , don`t use more for now, you need the 6mg per day otherwise you will be very very depressed.

i think something that ppl ignore often too is cortistol and how that can impact brain function and feelings.

ppl who run aas constant run into this often, its made worse by not cycling training correctly.

the op mentions being sick. key sign here.

looking back many times of mental issues have coincided with longer runs on training and aas for me for sure. figuring that out has been important for me.

No- no Xanax although I have been prescribed Klonopin which I assume is order similar. It has a calming effect where I just feel mellow but it doesn’t address to overall issue. Like you said it’s good for a long flight. I can’t even go to a mall or social event without feeling as how you described- so I end up canceling. It’s like I start feeling physically I’ll abs I just need to get home. So strange because I feel perfectly fine at work. How old are you Cage?
42 now, but dealt with anxiety from around 11 years old.

Cage

I think you would benefit from cognitive behavior therapy to tackle your anxiety (or at the very least lower it).

I saw you state that your high BP is making your anxiety worse, I think it’s more a viscous circle. You’re anxious (with maybe some raised BP -> your anxiety raises BP -> you’re anxiety raises because of your high BP reading ( you’re thinking life threatening complications or death, maybe?) and so on
Great insight and great advice! Treat the anxiety and it will undoubtedly help your BP issues

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws