over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longer lines at the airport!

I can't answer your question Jose... nobody can. Thermite? that's a new one. Got that straight out of the conspiracy manual did ya? It's not a matter of me being man enough to admit anything... I admit to logic. Such a conspiracy would involve too many people and that ruins all conspiracy plots, this is not the XFiles my friend.

I was in the Army PYSOP program... I know Gov't lies and uses PSYOP to move the masses in a direction they wish by changing their perception of events using various forms of media... but 9/11? hmmm ehhh I don't know.

Now I do believe there were others involved in the OK Federal Building as the man that 'INVENTED' the AMFO bomb said his bomb did not do that and he's the world expert on conventional explosives. He even labels which columns on the building had C4 attached to it. See all related info at the John Birch website and do a search. Now I don't know who put the explosives there... but at that period it was estimated by Janet Reno herself as Attorney General that the Militia was 30 million strong and growing. A few mo's after she made that public statement... boom the building blew up and the word 'Militia' became a dirty word in America and their numbers dwindled. Gov't did it? hmmm I don't know... but somebody did and America moved back to the center.

Murdering people by blowing up the World Trade Center buildings to PSYOP the American public? wow... just doesn't make sense.

As for Iraq... I really don't give a rat's ass about the excuses... I understood it made good business sense in the long run to Democratize the region by force... we are a business Country... not humanitarian.. and I'm an Imperialist and I would have attacked the Mid East too for business.

THE STORM

STORM SHADOW said:
I can't answer your question Jose... nobody can. Thermite? that's a new one. Got that straight out of the conspiracy manual did ya? It's not a matter of me being man enough to admit anything... I admit to logic. Such a conspiracy would involve too many people and that ruins all conspiracy plots, this is not the XFiles my friend.

I was in the Army PYSOP program... I know Gov't lies and uses PSYOP to move the masses in a direction they wish by changing their perception of events using various forms of media... but 9/11? hmmm ehhh I don't know.

Now I do believe there were others involved in the OK Federal Building as the man that 'INVENTED' the AMFO bomb said his bomb did not do that and he's the world expert on conventional explosives. He even labels which columns on the building had C4 attached to it. See all related info at the John Birch website and do a search. Now I don't know who put the explosives there... but at that period it was estimated by Janet Reno herself as Attorney General that the Militia was 30 million strong and growing. A few mo's after she made that public statement... boom the building blew up and the word 'Militia' became a dirty word in America and their numbers dwindled. Gov't did it? hmmm I don't know... but somebody did and America moved back to the center.

Murdering people by blowing up the World Trade Center buildings to PSYOP the American public? wow... just doesn't make sense.

As for Iraq... I really don't give a rat's ass about the excuses... I understood it made good business sense in the long run to Democratize the region by force... we are a business Country... not humanitarian.. and I'm an Imperialist and I would have attacked the Mid East too for business.

THE STORM

I do agree on one thing with you - Iraq - Fuckem, i dont care if they live or die because i will live or die either way. They are on the other side of my world so fuckem. I still think the entire evasion was 100% politically motivated and had nothing to do with all the excuses they used to get there. No wmd – no terrorist threats, no “threat to our nation” and NOT to spread democracy - just to get the oil ... but thats my opinion. (as well as millions of others at this point due to all the lies the government has let there selves get caught telling)
Now, actually the Thermite explanation is no where near a new one. Its been known public for quiet a while. If you google the words "Thermite - 911 - WTC and scientist" then you will get well enough information on why thermite is so relevant to the WTCs collapsing. It’s a very scientifically proven explanation and way more so then a couple of planes whos fuel was proven to have burnt up on impact causing a massive fire 100 stories up all the while making all the unburned (steel intact and no where hot enough to melt) floors underneath to fall at exact FREE fall speed exactly onto the buildings very footprints and hardly nothing landing outside the structural footings of the buildings in question.
No plane could have done that and the WTCs main architects and engineers are on record stating they KNEW the planes did not do it alone because they designed all the WTC to take multiple hits from airliners and its also a proven fact that NO - read this word closely NO steel structure has EVER in the history of this WORLD (meaning entire planet and all the buildings on it) have EVER (meaning since the beginning of time) fallen due to FIRE (the official governments explanation of the WTCs)
So i tend to lean toward things i can see and believe (thermite- molten steel- free fall collapsing of all 3 buildings). You know if it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck then usually its a duck. Same with those buildings. If they fall like a controlled demolition and they look like a demolition then hey, to me they are a product of a controlled demolition.
Who did it? I have my opinions as derived from common since after seeing who decided to bomb a totally different country that had nothing to do with the WTC tragedy.

BTW - what is 3000 or so human lives to a government driving by greed and power?
Do you think less people have died for less a purpose?
Hitler killed MILLIONS for political gain and greed. So, 3000 isnt shit for the new century of power and greed.
Especially given the fact that no one was ever suppose to disagree with the official story or ever find out the actual facts?
Money = POWER and we all know POWER CORRUPTS.
Governments are no different then anything else power can corrupt.

Here ... this article i just found in the Chicago tribune helps understand my point :

**broken link removed**

As terrorist plots thicken, interest gets thinned out

AUSTIN, Texas -- We have nothing to fear but fear itself, especially since fear is now being fomented and manipulated for political purposes by a bunch of shameless hacks. Who is trying to make you afraid and why? This Karl Rove tactic is getting quite threadbare, in fact, and so much so that it is getting dangerously close to comedy.

My favorite episode, of course, was the Miami terrorists, a fearsome horde of seven described by the FBI's deputy director as "more aspirational than operational." That means wannabes.

(Ha you have to admit - this was pathetic on the behalf of the government to even relate these idiots to terrorist, much less over hype it such as they did to breed more fear into Americans)

An FBI informant posing as a member of Al Qaeda offered to supply the plotters with material for the jihad, so they asked for boots and uniforms. Every terrorist needs a uniform.

Of course, even a nincompoop can succeed occasionally, but the list of wannabes keeps growing. Seventeen people were arrested in Canada for intending to behead the prime minister. Has anyone in all of history ever cared that much about a Canadian prime minister?

Their national motto is, "Now, let's not get excited."

Of the hundreds of prisoners, alleged terrorists all, who have been held at Guantanamo on the grounds that they were the worst of the worst, only about 10 have ever been charged with anything.

In the latest episode, shortly after the announcement of a British-based plot to blow up American airliners, the United Kingdom and the United States were already airing their differences over when the perpetrators should have been arrested.

The Bush administration has put itself in the position of the Boy Who Cried Wolf. If, God forbid, a serious terrorist conspiracy is uncovered, there will be a tendency to dismiss it as a backlash to these overhyped "plots."

I personally have been sleeping more soundly at night knowing that Michael Chertoff is secretary of homeland security.

Ever since Chertoff's agency brought us the stunning news that there are more terrorist targets in Indiana than in New York or Washington, I've realized this guy could find a terrorist plot anywhere. Watch out for the Amish.

Should you be suffering a fear shortage despite the administration's best efforts, consider the paralyzing news of the defeat of Sen. Joseph Lieberman (D-Conn.). According to none other than our very own Veep Dick Cheney, Lieberman's defeat helps the terrorists. Yes! How can this be, you ask? Well, you know Lieberman has been supporting President Bush's war in Iraq, and we are at war with Iraq because Saddam Hussein was allied to Al Qaeda and had weapons of mass destruction, see? He wasn't? He didn't? Gee, maybe that's why the Democrats were upset with Lieberman!

Lieberman's unhappy fall in electoral battle touched off a volcano of drivel in the media. Some of it should be written off as the incurable Establishment tendency to defend its own. People who have known Lieberman for 18 years are naturally predisposed in his favor--always happens.

On the other hand, what a bunch of rubbish from people who should know better. They're behaving as though no one had a right to challenge Lieberman, whereas given his record, I can't think of anyone who deserved challenge more.

I do think the Washington press corps and political establishment are painfully out of touch and need to get out into the country more. Indiana, anyone?

Why cant Americans see through these obvious and almost comedic attempts to spread fear into the public? Come on man this is a joke.

El Jose Cuervo said:
Here is an actual quote for you - u take it how you want but most will take it how its intended.
"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death. - " Adolph Hitler”

Hey bro i didnt say it - Hitler did.

Hitler used terrorism against his own people, hence they lived in fear of him and would do whatever he wanted of them.

The US Gov. is not performing terrorist acts against it's own people to get whatever they want from them.

I don't see how that quote applies to anything you've said.

:confused:

Storm, I was wondering when you were gonna give out a "pfffft"... and you finally did.;)

BTW, Storm- I love it when a man will go so far as to quote HIMSELF!!!:D

terryd5150 said:
Hitler used terrorism against his own people, hence they lived in fear of him and would do whatever he wanted of them.

The US Gov. is not performing terrorist acts against it's own people to get whatever they want from them.

I don't see how that quote applies to anything you've said.

:confused:

Storm, I was wondering when you were gonna give out a "pfffft"... and you finally did.;)

BTW, Storm- I love it when a man will go so far as to quote HIMSELF!!!:D

Terry
If you look at the movements over the last 3 years there is a very steady and large group of American people who believe the government DOES and did carry out terrorist attacks on its own people. The difference between now and Hitlers atrocities is our government "masks" the villian into someone that doesnt exist. Instead of fearing the government and having your rights "taken" our government has formulated a plan to make there selves look like martyrs and heroes of the war on terror and in exchange they are fooling us into giving our rights away. Its taking vs fooled into giving. Nothing different except the technique in how its done.
The WTC is just one example. There is alot of unanswered questions about sept 11th that the government cant or refuses to answer. They have been contradicted in almost ALL of there official statements referring to 911.
The london bombings conveniently happened to our "allies" no more then 11 days before the great patriot act was due up for renewing. The fear of another attack (London) set everyone back into fear mode and yet again the patriot act (fucking our constitution act) was renewed without thought.
Alot of red blooded hard core republicans and American patriots will look at these things and say - Ah, thats just hogwash. Its total coincidence.
But using your common thoughts and knowing your government has the capability to pull such events off will tell you other wise.
Fear has been used for centuries to manipulate and scare people into doing what they know is wrong but what they believe is best.
Now is no different. We know its WRONG to take aways our freedoms in the so called name of "national security" but we let them because we think its the best option against an enemy that does not exist.
If you look at the bigger picture you can see a constant stream of lies and deceptions starting even before sept.11th was staged.
You have to admit, our government has been caught in more lies over the last 5 years then any government combined.
Yet no one does anything because its all in the name of "national security".
They have us believe its our safety that are the soul interests and in reality its your freedoms they want and your safety is the bargaining tool.
Think about it bro.... just think.
Look at the events that have happened over the last 5 years.
Every time an election comes up, a tape of Osama will appear. Every time one of our freedom killing "acts" needs renewing a "faults" terror attack will occur.
Its mid term elections and guess what? The republicans are not doing so well and this you will have to admit. So what better then to scare the living be-Jesus our of everyone with another "faults" terror scare? Planes with liquid bombs... FOILED just in the nick of time! Yeah just in the nick of time for the mid term elections.
The war on "terror" is no different then the 25 year war on "drugs". You cant win it but it will fill the pockets of those who run it.

You can fool me once but after 911 you wont fool me again.

Last edited:
pffffffffft

THE STORM

Here are some interesting FACTS about the bombs that George Bush ant Tony Blair told the public these so called "terrorist" where planning on building on these airliners. Read this and then tell me this terrorist attack was nothing more then a blown out of proportion crock of government lying shit.

What kind of bombs where we told? TATP bombs, short for triacetone triperoxide. What's more, Bush and Blair told us that Muslims favor the TATP bomb, mixed on the spot with separate liquids. With that lie, both Bush and Blair foreclosed any possibility that the Muslims involved actually were guilty. With that lie, both Bush and Blair disclosed themselves for the treasonous, lying criminals that they are. Why? Glad you asked.

To Build the Impossible Bomb

You see ... it can't be done. It quite simply cannot be done. Not in any airplane toilet. Not with any resources that might be available aboard any airplane other than Tom Swift's Flying Lab. Not with the time afforded by a Trans-Atlantic flight. And certainly - not by anybody without chemistry lab training and experience - not under the circumstances claimed, anyway.

If Muslims favor TATP bombs - and there is evidence to support the claim that Muslims use TATP bombs - then Muslims who might do so know full well the limitations and hazards inherent to such an explosive. No Muslim in his right mind would attempt what has been claimed, because he would know it can't be done - and, believe me, doing it under any circumstances would require a Muslim in his right mind. At best, the guy simply would kill himself, and do little damage to the plane's toilet. Regardless, nobody would be allowed the opportunity to spend hours in the toilet ... not aboard a jetliner. In a moment, I will prove to you why TATP simply cannot be made aboard jetliners, but first, please be really clear about the significance of that fact: that it conclusively proves Bush and Blair to be lying weasels. Not just dumb. Not just stupid. Lying, treasonous, unforgivable, murdering bastards.

TATP or Not TATP? - That is the Question

A friend with a doctorate in chemistry sent me the following:

"According to the official government story, TATP (triacetone triperoxide) was the explosive these conspirators were planning to manufacture aboard the airliners.

"This story is not plausible for a number of reasons, but let's take a quick look at just enough of the science so as not to provide anybody with a guide to making an actual bomb: TATP is made from hydrogen peroxide solution, acetone and sulfuric acid. The reaction can be carried out with just about any concentration, but is best done with concentrated solutions of both peroxide and acetone.

"The peroxide and acetone can be pre-mixed, but the acid must be added, a drop at a time, to the solution, all the while continuously stirring it and keeping it continuously chilled. This step of the process will take several hours, during which the fumes given off will be substantial and quite overpowering, thus a lab-quality air evacuation system is required. (ES: right here, the whole idea of a TATP bomb becomes ludicrous. Difficult in a lab, but impossible in an airplane due to the environment - the toilet - and the time requirement.)

"One then must let the resulting solution stand for an extended period at temperatures above the freezing point, but definitely below 10 Celsius (50 Fahrenheit). Above 10 Celsius, the TATP does not form; instead, diperoxide forms, which is so unstable it cannot be worked with. The time required for the reaction to go to completion is at least 24 hours and often several days.

"Once the TATP forms, it crystallizes as snowflakes from the solution and must be harvested by filtration and the liquid discarded. The TATP then is dried and carefully stored until needed. It must be stored below 10 Celsius or it converts spontaneously to the unstable diperoxide.

"There is neither the time, the workspace nor the other materials required to make TATP on an airliner. The time required, the temperatures required, the workspace required and the need to dry the chemical prior to use preclude this story being reasonable. This chemical process is much more sensitive than making, for example, nitroglycerin."

The technically proficient reading this will recognize that a necessary step has been omitted and some others have been altered in critical ways. None of these purposeful camouflages alter the ingredients or the time, care and equipment required. Nor will I describe how TATP can be fabricated beforehand and then detonated aboard an airliner in flight. After all, though we want to demonstrate the impossibility of what has been claimed, we don't want anybody actually trying this at home - and there really are some genuine whack jobs out there. After all, we elect some of them to public office.

An excellent (and humorous) on-line discussion by British writer Thomas Greene, also as to why TATP simply cannot be made aboard a plane: "Mass murder in the skies: was the plot feasible?" Mr. Greene agrees with my friend, the PhD in chemistry, and concludes his description of the process of creating TATP with: "So the fabled binary liquid explosive - that is, the sudden mixing of hydrogen peroxide and acetone with sulfuric acid to create a plane-killing explosion, is out of the question."

So it's impossible to make TATP as claimed, yet still they confiscate liquids from us, including sodas and baby formula, not to mention toothpaste and, even, lipsticks? Even if possible to make TATP as claimed, the individual smells of peroxide, acetone and sulfuric acid are obvious enough to preclude people having to be shaken down and terrorized by the airport Gestapo in this fashion. You have to wonder: Just exactly what is going on?

I will tell you whats going on : They needed to scare you again and they did it with the use of "terror" as usual.

Damn why cant everyone see what so many are waking up to see?
The land of the free is becoming the land of the ignorant.

The banning of liquids/gels and such is quite a joke. I just flew international back to the US a few days ago. All my bags were scanned upon leaving the foreign country and when rechecking the bags for my connecting flight. My checked baggage didn't even make it to my connection because of the security. However, with all of this, not once did anyone boarding the planes ever get searched or asked to even empty their pockets.

Anyone that wants to bring some dangerous liquids on board simply has to keep them in their pockets and obviously not in a metal container. If that is all they have to do, then it makes no sense to even bother banning everyone else from bringing regular items on the plane.

Exactly bro

This was never meant to stop a dangerous plot to bomb air planes. It was a big bullshit media hype in order to scare Americans into faults terror again because of mid term elections and to get all the attention off of the fucked up war in Iraq that by the way had the MOST deaths in one single month since the war started last month.
If you notice, Jon Benet and the "foiled terror" plots are getting all the mainstream media attention and you read nothing about the RECORD deaths in Iraq this month.
Come on... wake up. Its time to stop this bullshit once and for all.

Do you Americans really believe that liquid bomb crap? I am 36 years old and i have enough common since to know that is the biggest crock of shit i have ever heard of.
Liquid bombs... 21 or so terrorist.... stopped in the nick of time ....

(mean while - No names released. No liquid found. No phone conversations submitted. No bombs found. No flights blown up. No one charged. Not one single shred of evidence except...Uhhh... "they said so"

But! Imagine where all those valuable confiscated items go? All the unopened bottles, all the expensive make up... all the unopened baby formula?
They get AUTIONED off and all the money goes to the GOVERNMENT!

Jesus Christ.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311