over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longer lines at the airport!

STORM SHADOW said:
Remember... nobody from America swarms to another country for great medical treatment...they swarm here, yes... even Canadians.

THE STORM

I agree with that for the most part. But there are many treatments that people get in other countries that they don't get here. Lot's of cancer patients go outside of the US for treatment and seem to do just fine.

Wow just heard of this guess I wont be flying anytime soon I get practically stripped searched each time minus the prostate exam. WTF after 11yrs in the military and 7mos. In that hell of a whole sand lot. We are just penalzing our own people here. MM

tbonus said:
You won't hear that from me my man. Socialized med is not the way to go.

I do fully understand the economic impact of such a policy. That policy wouldn't end with drug prohibition, that is just the beginning. How about an end to welfare for all? How would the economy change if thousands of non-violent drug offenders were now productive citizens of the United States? If I didn't have to work several months of the year to pay for welfare, corporate welfare (Iraq War, drug war, the war in Israel - which we pretty much fund everything of Israels), prisons, benefits for children whose fathers are locked up because of drug prohibition, what would I invest that money in? Businesses that actually produce products that people want to consume and corporations that turn a legitimite profit? Not having my money taken from me so that I can fund corporations who have their dirty hands so far deap into the US treasury that they can create chaos and start wars to pad their pockets?? How many illegal wars will be declared in the name of peacekeeping? Do you understand the economic impact of this?
If I was able to choose exactly what I wanted to do with my money, how much more would my church get? I am sure that collectively enough to take care of the sick and poor in it's parish.
If socialized healthcare & welfare is gone, then immigrants won't be a drain, nor will burnt out drug addicts. If we allow immigrants to come here and work as long as they are not criminals or carrying disease would we see a "drain" on our resources? Or would we see an economic boom?

I fully understand the economic impact of things. Like how the Federal Reserve & the WTO can impact the economies of entire nations with their policies. How tariffs and economic sanctions ultimately screw everyone. I think I get it and I understand that you are so far right that sometimes it's tough to see what is really happening. I certainly can't see it all myself.

By the way, where the hell have you been SS?? :D

I keep getting injured. Most recent was broken right hand and then last week my Crotch Rocket took a dump at 40 and messed me up alot with road rash and busted my wife's right Humurous needing surgery. Next week I see Kaiser about my left hand... feels like I broke bones in the Carpel or something. All this and I still have to go in for surgery on Aug 22 to have brackets, screws and a battery removed from my ankle from an accident 4 years ago this July whereas I hit a wall at 70 mph no seat belt or bag. sigh

hmmmm there are so many issues in what you brought up I don't even know where to start.

War in Iraq and Afgan... ok it's business.. I know it was and the return is higher than the investment over the next 100 years. Turning 7th Century countries into Capitalists and bringing them into the 21st Cent is a worthy investment. I'm an Imperialist by the way.. I think you knew that. I know it's painful for them and us now..but we all must be dragged kicking, screaming, and biting into the 21st.

Immigration:
Let's start by having a 5 year moritorium on immigration and absorb what we have and Americanize them before they turn this country into the country they ran from. As far as illegal immigrants...I hate people that butt to the head of the line while people are patiently waiting to get in legally.
Economic Impact of Illegal Immigration:
If it was enforced, the farmer/rancher/etc. would be forced to have 'Industry' develop the equipment to do the job. Engineers get hired, develop equipment get paid, sends it to manufacturers that hire's the engineers to make the Jigs..gets paid, then hires workers to run the new equipment... gets paid, sells to the Outlets whom hires people to sell it to the orginal source of need and uses it... makes a living... everybody gets paid. Gov't gets their cut... everybody is happy... it's a win win.

Drugs that do not benefit the body and are addicting and destroy it... don't bring up beer... don't say steroids .

Imagine millions already on the system and millions more on the system hooked up to machines costing billions more a year. grrrrrrrrrr

If drinking and driving were not bad enough.. ya think young people wouldn't do worse on legalized drugs? I dread the day they hit the highways.

THE STORM

Last edited:
massmonster32 said:
Wow just heard of this guess I wont be flying anytime soon I get practically stripped searched each time minus the prostate exam. WTF after 11yrs in the military and 7mos. In that hell of a whole sand lot. We are just penalzing our own people here. MM

You don't like your anus probed in public? I'm all for PDA *wink*

THE STORM

massmonster32 said:

I remember flying a couple times not to long after 9/11 and when the airport security folk "randomly" stopped people to search luggage or their person, I watched as a couple little old ladies and a young white kid got nabbed. I watched several people of Arabic ethnicity waltz right on through. Like an old lady is going to be my first suspect in a potential terrorist. What's she going to do? Throw her Geritol at the flight attendants? You are not joking about penalizing our own people.

I forgot to mention that I, myself, have been pulled aside for a search WHILE I was in the Air Guard and I had my ID out showing the security folk. Boggles the mind.

STORM SHADOW said:
but to fuck themselves up by illegal means and I have to pay for it... oh fuck no! your policy doesn't work in America.

THE STORM

i dont support rec drugs but...

Fact is they will destroy their bodies with drugs whether its illegal or not...

80+% of all crime is drug related

US illegal drug market: 400+ billion$/year

"your policy doesn't work in America" well it allready works in america (you can get it on almost any street corner) and youre paying the biggest possible price for it...legalisation would only improve the quality of "product"(=less dead people), cut your costs in many ways (war on drugs is a scam + it costs trillions and generates crime) AND actually make the US gov. some money instead of the columbians/mexicans ect

just like with steroids...all the "war" does is inflate prices,decrease the quality of product and create problems for people who are not criminals...the only real benefit from the "War on drugs" is reaped by the politicians

"last week my Crotch Rocket took a dump at 40 "

one could accuse you of being wreckless with your health also?...that said i too am recovering from the same predicament only i hit a tree ::tar-wars ...all the best to you and i hope you have a speedy recovery

amse said:
i dont support rec drugs but...

Fact is they will destroy their bodies with drugs whether its illegal or not...

80+% of all crime is drug related

US illegal drug market: 400+ billion$/year

"your policy doesn't work in America" well it allready works in america (you can get it on almost any street corner) and youre paying the biggest possible price for it...legalisation would only improve the quality of "product"(=less dead people), cut your costs in many ways (war on drugs is a scam + it costs trillions and generates crime) AND actually make the US gov. some money instead of the columbians/mexicans ect

just like with steroids...all the "war" does is inflate prices,decrease the quality of product and create problems for people who are not criminals...the only real benefit from the "War on drugs" is reaped by the politicians

"last week my Crotch Rocket took a dump at 40 "

one could accuse you of being wreckless with your health also?...that said i too am recovering from the same predicament only i hit a tree ::tar-wars ...all the best to you and i hope you have a speedy recovery

I don't agree. Legalizing the illegal drugs would put health care out of reach of most Americans. Cigarettes are the number 2 killer in the USA next to Obesity.. then alcohol... sorry... but it already costs too much for several million Americans that can't afford it and more people would be hospitalized for drugs... legalizing does not save lives and does not make a better quality of drug.

And my Crotch Rocket front tire slipped from city sprinklers going in the street on a hair pin turn.... so no you can't say that either. And being that it was an 'Accident'.. nobody accidently buys drugs and fucks themself up... that's an incident.

THE STORM

Last edited:
Gotta chime in on legalization of drugs. My view is very simple. All rec. drugs, hormones, etc. should be legal. However, you pay your own medical bills and rehab costs. It is called self responsibility. There are those who can use recreational drugs responsibly and those that can't. If you can't don't do them! If you do and have problems you are on your own.
The billions we spend on the war on drugs is a total waste of money. Give it back to taxpayers. My view is basically the Libertarian viewpoint.
SELF RESPONSIBILITY. Stop asking the govt. to make decisions for you and take care of you. Remember the govt. is usually greedy assholes who are just as stupid as the general population, evidence their "enlightened" view of gear.

Fears said:
Gotta chime in on legalization of drugs. My view is very simple. All rec. drugs, hormones, etc. should be legal. However, you pay your own medical bills and rehab costs. It is called self responsibility. There are those who can use recreational drugs responsibly and those that can't. If you can't don't do them! If you do and have problems you are on your own.
The billions we spend on the war on drugs is a total waste of money. Give it back to taxpayers. My view is basically the Libertarian viewpoint.
SELF RESPONSIBILITY. Stop asking the govt. to make decisions for you and take care of you. Remember the govt. is usually greedy assholes who are just as stupid as the general population, evidence their "enlightened" view of gear.

But you know that will never happen because people are irresponsible by the millions. Going on welfare by the generations (mother, her chidren, and her children etc), having kids on welfare. People whom can't afford the drugs even if they were legal get hooked on them and spend all what money they can get on them, lose job, get fucked up, can't pay hospital bills for being fucked up... it just doesn't work... there is always a problem with it and no matter what anybody says, this issue has been argued in the Gov't for years and nobody has come up with a simple idea to pay for the problem of people that can't afford the problem. It's been looked at from every damn angle. Word is out that the Netherlands is now considering reprohabition on drugs use because it's destroying their country.

Let me use another example of how it doesn't work because of the way laws are set up too. I work at a major brewery. A temporary came to work drunk and did not disclose that he was an alcoholic. He stole beer from the taps and got further drunk. When his break was over and he never came back, they sent out people to find him. Security found him on the company property. Apparently he decided to leave during shift... got in his car and crashed it into a pole on our service road killing himself. After his family was done with our Company they were millionaires.

Now we have laws that if a man drinks too much at the bar and gets in a car wreck the bar is liable. Now wait a min.. what if his friends were getting him the beer during all the partying and the tender coudn't have known how drunk he was before he cut him off... pssssssst it's still the bar's fault. There are case study after case study that shows that this country couldn't afford the extra problem.

THE STORM

Remember... when trouble comes in our Country to an idividual... it's always everybody else's fault.

STORM SHADOW said:
ummmm you're telling me that all the overnight arrests, the combinable liquid chemical explosives are made up and another strategy by the Republicans to get elected? oh and next you're going to tell me that the aircraft on 9/11 were driven by pilots that work for the RNC eh? oh no! it was a greater inside job right? RNC placed explosives in the buildings ... yeaaaaah thhhhhats the ticket!

pfffffffffttt!

THE STORM

Nope im not telling you shit - what i will tell you is that you will believe anything they say because "they said it"
Your government would never lie to you in order to gain power or to benefit special interests would it? Ahhhh no way!
I guess if you believe that then you also believe in the jolly green giant and the tooth fairy also? Santa? Easter Bunny? The "great American dream"
Hey why not man, if you believe your government couldnt pull something off as easy as "claiming" to have foiled another terrorist plot with not one single shred of evidence then you should go ahead and live in make believe land.
Where are the terrorist? Where is the liquid explosives? Where are the recorded tapes of conversations from the terrorist conspiring to blow up planes? Hmmmm didn’t happen to catch that news report did you? Seems no one else did either.

This government is a fucking joke. “Fear fear fear fear” bla bla bla bla

:rolleyes:

Thats sad.
pffffffffffffftt

Here is an actual quote for you - u take it how you want but most will take it how its intended.
"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death. - " Adolph Hitler”

Hey bro i didnt say it - Hitler did.

How far is this going to go..............

Attachments

• hand luggae restrictions.jpg
    hand luggae restrictions.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 83
Thats when racial profiling will be the accepted rather than the politicaly correct answer....

El Jose Cuervo said:
Nope im not telling you shit - what i will tell you is that you will believe anything they say because "they said it"
Your government would never lie to you in order to gain power or to benefit special interests would it? Ahhhh no way!
I guess if you believe that then you also believe in the jolly green giant and the tooth fairy also? Santa? Easter Bunny? The "great American dream"
Hey why not man, if you believe your government couldnt pull something off as easy as "claiming" to have foiled another terrorist plot with not one single shred of evidence then you should go ahead and live in make believe land.
Where are the terrorist? Where is the liquid explosives? Where are the recorded tapes of conversations from the terrorist conspiring to blow up planes? Hmmmm didn’t happen to catch that news report did you? Seems no one else did either.

This government is a fucking joke. “Fear fear fear fear” bla bla bla bla

:rolleyes:

Thats sad.
pffffffffffffftt

Here is an actual quote for you - u take it how you want but most will take it how its intended.
"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death. - " Adolph Hitler”

Hey bro i didnt say it - Hitler did.

OMG you seriously need to get laid... and I'm a Goth telling you that.

THE STORM

Big Bapper said:
How far is this going to go..............

Can you get the lady in the center isle to turn around please? I just need 30 more seconds.

THE STORM

Well lets see.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-08-17-britain-terrorism_x.htm?csp=34

I see here that a judge has granted one more week to hold the "terror" suspects. It seems they just cant charge them with anything doesnt it?
Its hard to charge someone with something they made up to start with.
If you will notice - NONE of the suspects names are released. Why? There are no suspects. Just patsies that will be let go after the "show and awe" of the terror alert go away.

Here is a quote from USA today:
"A suspect arrested on Tuesday was released without charge shortly after the hearing late Wednesday in London, Scotland Yard said. It did not say why or identify the person. Another suspect was released without charge Aug. 11."

Notice these 2 guys where let go right? Why? NO EVIDENCE or NO suspect to start with. No name released to PROVE there even is a suspect correct?

Ok
Another quote from USA today:

"The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitive nature of the inquiry, said the three suspects had been in contact with others who planned to blow up as many as 10 U.S.-bound planes leaving London"

Now isnt it amazing how they can use "anonymity" so much to there advantage? I mean, if we "question" this made up terror attack then who do we ask? Hmmm? Seems everyone speaks under conditions of anonymity for a reason doesnt it?

Another quote:
"A district judge ruled late Wednesday that the 23 arrested since Aug. 10 and still detained can be held without charge,"

Is this freedom? Is this what America was established upon? Innocent until proven guilty correct?
Has every one on America forgotten we have a little thing called "Habeas Corpus" "
Defined: Habeas Corpus: A writ of habeas corpus is a judicial mandate to a prison official ordering that an inmate be brought to the court so it can be determined whether or not that person is imprisoned lawfully and whether or not he should be released from custody.

Now while im at it, lets bring up another "Big scare" that happened this week.
The poor hustlers that where buying cell phones up north and driving them back to TX and making a $5 profit for each phone. They bought 1000 phones, selling them for $5 more would be a $5k profit. Who the fuck wouldnt do this? Its called - making a living, or hustling to make a living. Its better then selling drugs isnt it?
Well these men where arrested in our great country for "buying phones" and charged with some bullshit terrorism charge all because they had a fucking picture of a bridge on a digital camera. How many of us would be guilty of terrorism for taking a picture of a bridge or building? ALOT of us no doubt.
So after arresting these men, dragging there names though every media source in America - making them look like "terrorist" for the rest of there lives, making it hard for them to even live in there own neighborhood any longer the government just RELEASED them because they had NO proof to tie them to terrorism.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6019039,00.html

"Ali Houssaiky and Osama Sabhi Abulhassan, both of Dearborn, Mich., headed home from jail Tuesday after prosecutors in southeast Ohio dropped the terror charges, saying they couldn't prove a terrorism link"

Come on, is this the America we want? What happened t the constitution or the rights of Americans?
What justification can you have for these actions? What if that was you who was arrested and had your lives shattered then just let go for no reason?

Sad people ... this is very sad. This is America. This is what the rest of the world laughs at.

Are you claiming the British authorities foiled a made up terrorist attack, arrested some made up people, got everyone to wait inline in case of a made up bomb, and are still searching the country for more made up bombs, just for the american administration?

Please.:rolleyes:

Big_K said:
Are you claiming the British authorities foiled a made up terrorist attack, arrested some made up people, got everyone to wait inline in case of a made up bomb, and are still searching the country for more made up bombs, just for the american administration?

Please.:rolleyes:

no, not the american admin, but those who control it and the rest of the western world. YEP.

Let's give the system a chance and let them sort it out... none of us know what was going on and I do want to know. No, I don't believe it was made up though.
Don't get me wrong... I'm not a Gov't appologist! I know they murdered the people in Waco and murdered the mother and baby at Ruby Ridge. I'm still pissed off that this happened in our Country and to make matters worse at Waco... after the BATF burned them to the ground, they (BATF), rose their flag up on the flag pole like it was some kind of war victory. If the BATF were so righteous in what they did in WACO don't you think they'd morn what they had to do and American citizens and children died? I'd think if I had to be there and in the BATF I'd just cry after it was over for the people I hurt even in self defense.

THE STORM

STORM SHADOW said:
Let's give the system a chance and let them sort it out... none of us know what was going on and I do want to know. No, I don't believe it was made up though.
Don't get me wrong... I'm not a Gov't appologist! I know they murdered the people in Waco and murdered the mother and baby at Ruby Ridge. I'm still pissed off that this happened in our Country and to make matters worse at Waco... after the BATF burned them to the ground, they (BATF), rose their flag up on the flag pole like it was some kind of war victory. If the BATF were so righteous in what they did in WACO don't you think they'd morn what they had to do and American citizens and children died? I'd think if I had to be there and in the BATF I'd just cry after it was over for the people I hurt even in self defense.

THE STORM

Well, thank you for being man enough to at least admit you know this country has some serious faults and flaws.
I know we cant always agree on everything and i know that my beliefs are sometimes very extreme but Storm you will have to admit one thing. Even if you do not believe all the terrorist "attacks" or terrorist "scares" are faked and being done to scare the American people into giving up there constitutional rights, you have to admit one thing bro - the government DOES have the POWER and an extremely abundant amount of funding to actually pull these stunts off and get away with it. Well until 5 years later (911) when the public starts seeing the flaws and fuck ups that went down during the process of staging such a huge scene of faults terrorism. I know you disagree that 911 was staged in order to preempt a war with Iraq (Iraq was proven to have nothing to do with 911) but you must admit that between the secret "government agencies, the CIA the FBI and the NSA plus many other secretive agencies that they honestly have the power, money and intelligence to fake the entire thing.
Anyone who stands in front of the mainstream media and denies the “official” story is automatically labeled a “conspiracy” theorist or nut ball. Even when they have hard core facts that prove there beliefs.

Now, knowing that they actually could have faked 911 and gotten away with it,(and you of all people have to know they are capable of doing just that) you have to he honest with your self and admit that foiling "fake" terror plots in order to keep the masses scared and on there toes in order to take away more liberties and rights is just a walk in the park. If you control the media you control the public my friend and our government controls every facet of the mainstream media.
The “official” 911 explanation is more along the lines of a conspiracy theory then any legitimate scientific explanation ever compiled.
If you disagree then answer one question with a logical reply – why was there “thermite” in every building including wtc7 which was never hit by a plane yet still collapsed perfectly onto its foot prints at exactly FREE FALL speed?
Fact : Thermite is used in almost every steel structure controlled demolition.
(When ignited, thermite, a combination of finely ground aluminum and iron oxide (rust), cuts through steel like a “warm knife through butter,)
Molten steel is ALWAYS a by product of a thermite explosion and it’s a proven fact that molten steel remained in ALL 3 buildings up to 5 weeks after they buildings where demolished by our government.
Here is a quote from one of the structural engineers of the veryWTCs in question
“As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running,” Leslie Robertson, structural engineer responsible for the design of the WTC, told fellow engineers”
This is simply NOT possible if those planes where the only explanation for those buildings falling. No airliner nor helicopter or missile could have caused Thermite traces nor could have either caused molten steel (bi product of thermite) to be pooled at the BOTTOM of each building.
Science simply does not support the official story. Like it or not, that’s a fact.

Now, after reading all this – no one can tell me that staging 21 ‘terrorists” whom they REFUSE to release the names of “due to on going investigations” and they have yet to SHOW any evidence of ANY one trying to use LIQUID explosives can not be VERY easily faked .. especially when the very people in charge of faking the stuff controls the ONLY outlet of information – the MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

That’s my story and im stickin to it

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear