over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longer lines at the airport!

L

littlemack

Unbelievable. Glad they caught those crazy bastards.
Word is as of today you can't take any liquids, except baby milk, onto a plane now.

**broken link removed**

-Mack

Next thing we'll be on terror alert level purple and you wont be able to fly without first passing your hand through the scanner to make sure you are who you say you are.

littlemack said:
Unbelievable. Glad they caught those crazy bastards.
Word is as of today you can't take any liquids, except baby milk, onto a plane now.

**broken link removed**

-Mack

I don't want to alarm anyone but they haven't caught them all. According to suggestions there were at least 50 operatives of which they have arrested only 21.

That's correct, even baby milk has to be taste tested. So I called the airport to volunteer to be a milk tester for nursing mothers... all I could imagine was all these women standing in line bare breasted for me to test their milk. They explained, "that's not what we meant sir". Shit grrrrrrr

Ok.. my joke aside... I've been glued to the tv since this started. Imagine that... British Pakistani Nationals... home grown in Britain, free to worship whom they want when they please. Work without fear of death from some elitist Theocratic Asshole. Eat in nice resturaunts, go to the movies, bathe as much as they wish. Own a car! A house! Land! Travel the world and see all the wonders! Travel to Mecca when they want to worship Alla... they don't get it... we want them to be able to do that!!!!! We all respect and encourage them to make such travel for their religeon.

But what did Western Civilization get in return for such freedoms? attacked by their own citizens! Did freedom suck so bad that they wanted to end theirs and others? Is living day to day wondering if you're going to get a meal or wondering if a zealot decides that you're not loyal enough to the religion that you have to die, that living in a shack with a dirt floor, not being able to travel, always on the run... I could go on.... is better?

I define Western Civilization in part by... Gov't will not sponsor a religion and force others to follow it or die... don't you think they would prefer worshiping their belief without fear of being murdered by the Gov't?

I say this now... if your religion is sooo sooo true and you believe your beliefs are the only true ways to Salvation... THEN IT SHOULD BE ABLE TO STAND ON IT'S OWN!!! not being forced at gun point. As it stands in my mind... you're religion survives only by trying to destroy the competition by violence. Please don't see me as a harsh judge. My Christian history did the same thing to people... we call it the Dark Ages. We grew up.

THE STORM

STORM SHADOW said:
Ok.. my joke aside... I've been glued to the tv since this started. Imagine that... British Pakistani Nationals... home grown in Britain, free to worship whom they want when they please. Work without fear of death from some elitist Theocratic Asshole. Eat in nice resturaunts, go to the movies, bathe as much as they wish. Own a car! A house! Land! Travel the world and see all the wonders! Travel to Mecca when they want to worship Alla... they don't get it... we want them to be able to do that!!!!! We all respect and encourage them to make such travel for their religeon.

But what did Western Civilization get in return for such freedoms? attacked by their own citizens! Did freedom suck so bad that they wanted to end theirs and others? Is living day to day wondering if you're going to get a meal or wondering if a zealot decides that you're not loyal enough to the religion that you have to die, that living in a shack with a dirt floor, not being able to travel, always on the run... I could go on.... is better?

I define Western Civilization in part by... Gov't will not sponsor a religion and force others to follow it or die... don't you think they would prefer worshiping their belief without fear of being murdered by the Gov't?

I say this now... if your religion is sooo sooo true and you believe your beliefs are the only true ways to Salvation... THEN IT SHOULD BE ABLE TO STAND ON IT'S OWN!!! not being forced at gun point. As it stands in my mind... you're religion survives only by trying to destroy the competition by violence. Please don't see me as a harsh judge. My Christian history did the same thing to people... we call it the Dark Ages. We grew up.

THE STORM

Great post Storm... Could not agree withyou more...

If people want to blow themselves up, fine, i can respect that, I hear the middle of the Sahara is quite nice this time of year, or halfway down the marianas trench is meant to be a nice view. If you really just have to blow up a aircraft, get one of your terrorist pals who can fly, charter a plane, fill it up with mates and just go nuts.

I'm on a long haul flight from one of these affected airports next week, i will not be impressed if i have to survive on airline food, or cannot take some music.:mad:

STORM SHADOW said:
That's correct, even baby milk has to be taste tested. So I called the airport to volunteer to be a milk tester for nursing mothers... all I could imagine was all these women standing in line bare breasted for me to test their milk. They explained, "that's not what we meant sir". Shit grrrrrrr

THE STORM

well said!

"we grew up" though hardly excuses the massive reign of terror and death unleashed on the world for hundreds of years because of sweet baby jesus.

"Indications are that all of the 21 arrested were British citizens and some were of Pakistani ethnicity, a senior U.S. intelligence official said."

I think in the US we have this misconception that terrorist are assholes that want to sneak into the country to do us harm. That is true, but this is a reminder that some may be already here, living as "model" US citizens. Nice thought, huh?

desolation said:
"we grew up" though hardly excuses the massive reign of terror and death unleashed on the world for hundreds of years because of sweet baby jesus.

Nobody I know alive did that... nor anybody I know alive was involved in slavery.... so you really don't have a point. Historically, the Muslims during that period were doing the samething we were doing in fact they still are. In fact... the Crusades were in response to the Muslim invasions on our lands murdering the Men, Women, and Children in the name of their god.

When I say we grew up... what we did was kicked the Church right the hell out of Gov't as at that time the Church was the Gov't. This had to come to pass also because Christian belief in Jesus as God must stand on it's own and not forced... we are given a choice. Thank you Martin Luther.

"Don't be to harsh on the sheep for what the Herder forces them to do" Storm Shadow 2006

Next... don't be so harsh on our history as it was a lesson to become what we are today... had none of that taken place.. None of us would have existed. That's like saying what the White Man did to the Indians was pure evil. Looking at it historically... no it wasn't. Before our ancestors got here the Indian tribes were slaughtering each other. They were just beat by a 'militarily' superior tribe.

Since the dawn of Civilization 7,000 B.C. Mesopotamia, every century was a lesson in Gov't as it passed. It was honed and perfected over time and is still evolving. Each century will look back and reflect. This is my lesson historically.

Biblically... all that has happened HAD to come to pass. God being the Alpha and the Omega (meaning He has one foot in the beginning and the other in the End and can see all history inbetween at the sametime, also known as 'Omni Dimensional), knew this must be. It's like one could blame the Jews and the Romans for the death of Jesus but One with the knowledge would not. Why? Because they had no choice in the matter, it was predestined by God Himself for it to happen. Had it not, Christianity would never had existed. The entire belief is built on God in Flesh sacrificed by the Jews and put to death by the Romans so that the Resurrection could take place.

THE STORM

Last edited:
thebrick said:
"Indications are that all of the 21 arrested were British citizens and some were of Pakistani ethnicity, a senior U.S. intelligence official said."

I think in the US we have this misconception that terrorist are assholes that want to sneak into the country to do us harm. That is true, but this is a reminder that some may be already here, living as "model" US citizens. Nice thought, huh?

Reminds me of a bunch of Timothy McVeigh's. "Life is just so great I have to end mine and everybody else's". "HOW DARE THE GOV'T WHOM POWER IS DERIVED FROM THE PEOPLE GIVE ME SO MUCH FREEDOM!!!!!!!!"

THE STORM

Last edited:
STORM SHADOW said:

THE STORM

Very well said! It makes me wonder if the security folk are being allowed to profile in their searches as I'm not seeing too many white folk trying to blow planes, mosques, shopping plazas, cars, and themselves up. Everytime I fly I look around the plane once it's fully loaded to see where the Arab people are sitting so I know where the problems may come from. Not trying to be a dick about it, but many, many bad apples have spoiled the bunch.

StudHammer said:
Very well said! It makes me wonder if the security folk are being allowed to profile in their searches as I'm not seeing too many white folk trying to blow planes, mosques, shopping plazas, cars, and themselves up. Everytime I fly I look around the plane once it's fully loaded to see where the Arab people are sitting so I know where the problems may come from. Not trying to be a dick about it, but many, many bad apples have spoiled the bunch.

I totally believe in profiling, I don't think it's racist at all (the few times the USSC and I disagree). I'm of Germanic/Italian decent. Let's say I'm driving through a dominate Black American neighborhood at at 3 in the morning, ya know what? somebody should wonder why... really.

This case was broght to the USSC on profiling. Two cops in NY at around 3am saw a black guy whom saw them and started running away from his car. They caught him... took him back to his car, had him open the trunk and there were tons of illegal street drugs in there. They arrested him. The ACLU defended him in that the cops cannot stop a person without reasonable cause. The Courts decided it was not unusual for a black man to be running away from cops at 3am therefore they had no reasonable cause to go after him and therefore what was found in the trunk of his car could not be allowed in as evidence. He was set free.

THE STORM

STORM SHADOW The Courts decided it was not unusual for a black man to be running away from cops at 3am therefore they had no reasonable cause to go after him and therefore what was found in the trunk of his car could not be allowed in as evidence. He was set free. THE STORM[/QUOTE said:
Good. A non-violent drug crime and he was set free? Very good to hear.

tbonus said:
Good. A non-violent drug crime and he was set free? Very good to hear.

No.. I don't want crack, cocaine, lsd, ecstacy, etc. on the streets. I don't equate hormones with those types of drugs.

THE STORM

I don't equate them either, but also, if someone wants to do them and can do so without driving a car, robbing someone or abusing a child, then so be it.
I don't want them on the streets, I want them legalized, show they are not on the streets.

“I'm in favor of legalizing drugs. According to my values system, if people want to kill themselves, they have every right to do so. Most of the harm that comes from drugs is because they are illegal.”

Milton Friedman

Just in time!

Wow! They seemed to "foil" another terrorist plot... just in the nick of time!
What happened to all that money that was dumped into making airliners more secure? Now it boils down to all you have to do is carry a fucking Gatorade onto a plane and blow it all to hell? Yes.. i can see where all that money went now. Hmmm someones POCKET.

Anyway... with November elections right around the corner... i expected another "scare" tactic in order to pump up the Republicans "save the world" strategy.
That homeland security color code is just PLAIN bullshit my friends. Just a simple way to fool America into false danger.

Let me ask a logical question? With the borders WIDE open for ANY terrorist to walk across toting anything from drugs to nukes... why would they target airliners in the UK?
Come on .... why not walk across, plant a fucking bomb ANYWHERE they want and detonate it? Why do the lame ass plane trick again?
Ahhhh... the stupidity of it.... just amazes me

El Jose Cuervo

El Jose Cuervo said:
Wow! They seemed to "foil" another terrorist plot... just in the nick of time!
What happened to all that money that was dumped into making airliners more secure? Now it boils down to all you have to do is carry a fucking Gatorade onto a plane and blow it all to hell? Yes.. i can see where all that money went now. Hmmm someones POCKET.

Anyway... with November elections right around the corner... i expected another "scare" tactic in order to pump up the Republicans "save the world" strategy.
That homeland security color code is just PLAIN bullshit my friends. Just a simple way to fool America into false danger.

Let me ask a logical question? With the borders WIDE open for ANY terrorist to walk across toting anything from drugs to nukes... why would they target airliners in the UK?
Come on .... why not walk across, plant a fucking bomb ANYWHERE they want and detonate it? Why do the lame ass plane trick again?
Ahhhh... the stupidity of it.... just amazes me

El Jose Cuervo

ummmm you're telling me that all the overnight arrests, the combinable liquid chemical explosives are made up and another strategy by the Republicans to get elected? oh and next you're going to tell me that the aircraft on 9/11 were driven by pilots that work for the RNC eh? oh no! it was a greater inside job right? RNC placed explosives in the buildings ... yeaaaaah thhhhhats the ticket!

pfffffffffttt!

THE STORM

tbonus said:
I don't equate them either, but also, if someone wants to do them and can do so without driving a car, robbing someone or abusing a child, then so be it.
I don't want them on the streets, I want them legalized, show they are not on the streets.

“I'm in favor of legalizing drugs. According to my values system, if people want to kill themselves, they have every right to do so. Most of the harm that comes from drugs is because they are illegal.”

Milton Friedman

Well that does not work under any system but socialized medicine my friend. You really don't understand 'Economic Impact' of such a policy. At the moment we are paying for ONE person to lay in the hospital costing MILLIONS of dollars to keep them alive with possible lung and heart transplants etc that should go to a younger needier people all because of smoking. Under Socialized medicine it has less impact but under our system, the cost is passed on to the healthier people. I'm not prepared to pay higher health care to take care of people that destroyed themselves to a proven SLOW killer. Thank God you're not in charge either.
Before you make some witty retort, I remember sitting in an office apartment building whereas my wife was the office manager. I was talking to a guy sitting beside me. We carried on a typical conversation for what must have been an hour. He was very quick, intelligent, and happy. After he walked out my wife said "did you know he was a section 8?" (Section 8: people we pay to live, eat, drink, shit, piss, the groceries, apartments, expenses etc. because they can't do for themselves). I said no and she explained the system. Aparrently he talked the State into believing he burned his brain out on drugs (he was only in his early 20's). We will pay for him to live until he dies.
Even if the guy wasn't playing a game... getting section 8 because one destroyed their body on illegal drugs is just fucking wrong! It's not my fault they fucked themselves up.... they knew drugs were illegal, took them anyway and destroyed themself and I pay for it. hmmmmmmm
I have no problem paying for my brother and sister to live comfortably through their life whom were fucked up by NATURAL means or were born that way, or was attacked by an animal...stuff like that... but to fuck themselves up by illegal means and I have to pay for it... oh fuck no! your policy doesn't work in America.

The system is strained now with the boomers retiring, add the smokers, people that destroyed their bodies on illegal drugs and can't work, people that can't find work, those that won't work, illegal immigrants, people that work in a job that has under the Federal requirements and don't get insurance.. the system is overloaded.... now add drug legalization... the accumulated living corpses will increase exponentially and who's going to pay for it? YOU? Do you understand that at this very time when I go to the hospital, I pay a double fee which pays for a person that can't pay? and I have insurance!!!! the money has to come from somewhere, it's passed on..that's how it works. I pay approx. $300 a month to cover my wife and I.
There are literally MILLIONS and MILLIONS taking medical benefits that don't have insurance.... I and others like me are paying for it.

Don't return with "socialized med is the way to go man" either. I'm not standing in line for months for substandard medical care either. Remember... nobody from America swarms to another country for great medical treatment...they swarm here, yes... even Canadians.

THE STORM

STORM SHADOW said:
Well that does not work under any system but socialized medicine my friend. You really don't understand 'Economic Impact' of such a policy.

Don't return with "socialized med is the way to go man" either. THE STORM
You won't hear that from me my man. Socialized med is not the way to go.

I do fully understand the economic impact of such a policy. That policy wouldn't end with drug prohibition, that is just the beginning. How about an end to welfare for all? How would the economy change if thousands of non-violent drug offenders were now productive citizens of the United States? If I didn't have to work several months of the year to pay for welfare, corporate welfare (Iraq War, drug war, the war in Israel - which we pretty much fund everything of Israels), prisons, benefits for children whose fathers are locked up because of drug prohibition, what would I invest that money in? Businesses that actually produce products that people want to consume and corporations that turn a legitimite profit? Not having my money taken from me so that I can fund corporations who have their dirty hands so far deap into the US treasury that they can create chaos and start wars to pad their pockets?? How many illegal wars will be declared in the name of peacekeeping? Do you understand the economic impact of this?
If I was able to choose exactly what I wanted to do with my money, how much more would my church get? I am sure that collectively enough to take care of the sick and poor in it's parish.
If socialized healthcare & welfare is gone, then immigrants won't be a drain, nor will burnt out drug addicts. If we allow immigrants to come here and work as long as they are not criminals or carrying disease would we see a "drain" on our resources? Or would we see an economic boom?

I fully understand the economic impact of things. Like how the Federal Reserve & the WTO can impact the economies of entire nations with their policies. How tariffs and economic sanctions ultimately screw everyone. I think I get it and I understand that you are so far right that sometimes it's tough to see what is really happening. I certainly can't see it all myself.

By the way, where the hell have you been SS?? :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity