advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you get the extra pat down after the fully body scanner at the airport due to you build?

Hyperemia

Registered
Newbies
I consider myself a small big guy. What I mean is, day to day it’s rare to see someone carrying more muscle than myself. In the bigger picture, I’m tiny compared to the heavyweights I see here. That said, I always get an extra pat down after security for the extra “mass” I carry on my back. The scanner screen always lights up yellow on my rhomboids. My wife thinks it’s hilarious.

So to the big guys, where are you getting lit up?

Im fat, so not at the initial security check point... But I have been flagged by security at check in on two international flights for "enhanced security measures". Not sure why, I'm a pretty standard looking fat guy. Buy Lufthansa and United think I'm up to no good.

NEVER!

I’ve gotten fondled a few times. But more often it’s my carry on being searched because of all the supplements and powders I bring with me. These clowns always testing my creatine like I’m trying to bring C4 on the plane 🤦‍♂️.

I do every time I fly. I don’t know if it’s from my “build.” I do often ask if it’s because of my beard, they don’t like that joke. Haven’t had one laugh yet :( lol

I’ve gotten fondled a few times. But more often it’s my carry on being searched because of all the supplements and powders I bring with me. These clowns always testing my creatine like I’m trying to bring C4 on the plane 🤦‍♂️.
Yup lmao I carry so many powders they always pull my bags to make sure they aren’t bombs/drugs.

I have had my weiner pop up on the scan multiple times and dude has to awkwardly pat my crotch with the back of his hand … that’s always fun.

Years ago (ten to be exact, lol) I was 23 and being flown out for a photo shoot for a fitness publication … I was shredded and a pretty boy back then (now I’m just an ogre, lol). The ladies working TSA had one of them stop me at security and say I had to lift my shirt up around my waistline … I did it confused then I saw she was beet red and the other tsa ladies were giggling and fanning themselves. I just laughed and smirked and kept it moving lol. They had good taste at least.

If you got a jar of C4 pwo in your bag, they'll certainly go nuts LOL.

Pretty regularly. I think it’s sweat related though. The spots that flag for me are usually high moisture areas.

That was my initial thought! My back gets pretty sweaty. So I asked the agent and they said it was my muscles. I didn’t 100% believe the first agent, I thought she joking or flirting. So I asked another on my next flight… Same answer and again, same answer.

That was my initial thought! My back gets pretty sweaty. So I asked the agent and they said it was my muscles. I didn’t 100% believe the first agent, I thought she joking or flirting. So I asked another on my next flight… Same answer and again, same answer.
Objective proof that we’re buff…whoo!

went to a buddy's wedding in texas

got the metal detector, the full body scanner, and the extra pat down/search through the shirt

TSA guy said 'your muscles scared the machine', and pointed to a diagram on the scanner that circled the shoulder/trap area

It's a nice change to hear these humorous accounts of interaction with "regular people". For every negative reaction there are likely far more positive, but it just doesn't stand out as much.
It's great if we can be recognized as not only bigger people, but also friendly and self-deprecatory.

It almost never ends for me here in Japan.

I get patted down almost every time and a TSA agent told me it's my sweat that sets the machine off.
Daniel don’t take this from us. 165StateChamp and I just got undeniable proof of how much buffer we are than everybody else.

Alright, he might not need this but I do 😉

Shoulders, back, legs, chest got the extra pat down. I always thought it was because I am single guy traveling alone.

I've never had an issue with security treating me an different at big airports , in the US or over seas.
The only time I've had more attention given to me than everyone else was at smaller airports over seas but that was generally coming in from a country that wasn't so "pleasant"

I did get pulled off a train once in Greece on our way in from Kosovo , they picked through our bags and strip search use down to underwear but all the security was super polite and apologized for the inconvenience.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131