over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

longest cycle

ELIMINATOR

Registered
What is the longest cycle that you've done? Also, how was the recovery of nat. test after? Did it seem like forever before your nat. test levels came back, or was it no different than doing a 10-12 week cycle?

What is a cycle? :confused:

At my age: What is natural test :eek:

1) Cycle: I was trying to be fastidious

2) Age: Probably twice as old as you (54)

3) Recovery time for natural test: Not trying to be a smart as - but have you had your natural test levels verified through blood tests PRIOR to taking gear? Do you take blood tests AFTER a cycle to know where your test levels are? I wouldn't believe anyone that says "I think" or "it feels like" - those are just anecdotal or qualitative meausrements, not real results.

If you get blood test "mow" without knowing what "your" normal baseline test levels are, what can you deduce if they are "below normal"?

So - - my "natural" test levels are probably MUCH lower than yours. You never told us your age so how can you compare a 60 YO or 16 YO answer to "your question?

There's no simple answers to the very complex, incomplete questions you ask.

I wasn't looking for scientific answers, I know after I did a 10 week cycle I didn't feel totally 100% recovered for about 6 weeks. How did I gauge this? I wasn't as aggressive, I didn't make gains as easy as before, I felt somewhat sluggish, my wanting to workout was lowered.....Then after more time I felt good again, and everything negative above was reversed, so based on that I feel that is probably when my body started to produce my normal or close to it natural levels of test again.

I've also read that after one is shut down, that is doesn't matter how long one stays on, there is no getting even more shut down, so I was just trying to get an idea if that was true or not.

What?

I thought cycling was for Lance Armstrong?

Bro... i went "on" in 1994 and i havent been totally "off" since.
I do mass cycles ALL winter.... just switch gear. Sometimes 4 months on this... a couple on that. Then as soon as spring gets here...i switch to cutting drugs.... 4 months on this.. a couple on that. I honestly havent been OFF since i started.

Is it fucking me up? Hell i dont know. Probably. I never drank any alcohol until i was 31 years old and that was just 4 years ago.
I get my yearly checkups and everything has always came back normal (except for liver count is sometimes a "little" high).
When i stay on injectable Winstrol for a long amount of time, i get prostate problems... but other then that... i cant complain.
Every other month or so i do HCG for a while to get the nads back out and hanging correct.
So... i say, leave the cycling to the skinny guys like Lance... just pump some shit and GROW!
JJ Insane1

Last edited:
I used to cycle, but now I do a normal 13-16wk cycle and then HRT (200-250mg wk test) for about 8-10wks. Have not been off for about 3-4yrs either and dont plan on it. At age 46YO whats the point in suffering with low test levels?

Well if you do the right things throughout your cycle, when and if you come off, you should not have shutdown your nat. test that much. so proper cycle planning is important...not just the AAS, but the things that go along with it...liver protectants, clomid, HCG, and other things.

for a different point of view, I was on sixteen months, and i would say it took me a good 5 or 6 to feel normal again. I have never had my natural levels checked so i don't know what they are or were. It's been 13 months now since I stopped and I feel just as good or better. my advice, based on my experience is either stick with the shorter cycles or never come off like the guys above.

If you are on gear for years dont you get impotent?

And wil you stil be able to get children?

Last edited:
Xtreme_BODY said:
If you are on gear for years dont you get impotent?

I was on for a couple years and when I finally came off I was severly depressed and sex drive went to hell........Took about a year on HCG/HMG therapy to get my natural test flowing enough to make me feel "Normal"........So, I say, if you plan on cycling then cycle.........if you plan on staying on for life do so with the knowledge of possible longterm sides and how to possibly avoid or recover from them.

Im 29 and when I hit my 40's I def plan on some HRT with occasional hard cycles........Might as well live strong and vibrant while you can. I rather live strong like armstrong...........BTW he did roids and EPO.lol

I'm always 'on'. 12-16 weeks cycles and 250mg of Enanthate as HRT in between.
Age 41. I will still do the HRT even if I ever stop training.

I think i came off for a couple weeks a few months ago, not sure tho. My cholesterol is down to 139 tho. Live and kidneys are fine too. Probably been on for close to 2 years.

i stayed on for about 2 years with mild bridging every now and again. took about 9 months to a year to start feeling 'ok' again. i've done heavy doses. 900mg deca along with the usually mish mosh of AAS. i've been off for 3 years now. why didn't i cycle? i never stopped growing.

CYPHON said:
I was on for a couple years and when I finally came off I was severly depressed and sex drive went to hell........Took about a year on HCG/HMG therapy to get my natural test flowing enough to make me feel "Normal"........So, I say, if you plan on cycling then cycle.........if you plan on staying on for life do so with the knowledge of possible longterm sides and how to possibly avoid or recover from them.

Im 29 and when I hit my 40's I def plan on some HRT with occasional hard cycles........Might as well live strong and vibrant while you can. I rather live strong like armstrong...........BTW he did roids and EPO.lol

Where you doing HCG throughout your cycle?

monsoon said:
for a different point of view, I was on sixteen months, and i would say it took me a good 5 or 6 to feel normal again. I have never had my natural levels checked so i don't know what they are or were. It's been 13 months now since I stopped and I feel just as good or better. my advice, based on my experience is either stick with the shorter cycles or never come off like the guys above.

Where you doing HCG throughout your cycle?

MikeS and others (longtime users) what are your hdl/ldl levels at? (thats usually the big worry with longtime use)

This is going to be my second post so Hi to everybody.After been reading this board for several months now I would like to share some issues with all of you.I begun a mild hormone replacement 250 test enant. and 300 eq weekly ,after 3 months I went with my Dr. to get a blood work, she was worried because my cholesterol was H223 (0-200)bad , HDL 45 (>40)good ,LDL 163 (<100) bad, liver values ALT (SGPT) H 42 (0-40) bad,AST (SGOT)30 (13-38) good and my thyroid is 3.923 so I have Hypothyroidism(because the cycle) So she ask me to stop (she is a competitive bodybuilder plus a Dr) wait two months a test again.I am on Advicor for cholesterol and synthroid .25mcg daily.My point is :if so little hormone change my liver,thyroid and cholesterol values in about 3 months what can you expect after several years doing cycles after cycles or worst be always on? I mean,all my life I had been training and loving the bodybuilding lifestyle but now at 38 I am worry about consecuences.I think this is the cause that people like matarazzo has heart problems a others have kidney failure.I will die some day and would like to live healthy and well looking the most I can and I am willing to take some risks but I dont want to kill myself.By the way my diet is very clean , a lot of water, no smoke or drink and a hell of good food and supplement .......damn,after all this the true is that groceries bills are killing me already,he,he,he.

By the way,thanks to Phil,Vander,Big A and everybody here for their help and knowledge.I had been learning a lot.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear