advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lose 50lbs in 90 days and Maintain it / ABSOLUTE RESULTS...BOOM!

SunrisePharma

Registered
Greetings Pro Muscle Family,

Please check this article out and share it with your friends and loved ones that hope and try to lose weight! It is AWESOME!!

I have hit the fasted cardio seven mornings per week at an "18 hour fast" period daily for five Months and have dropped 70 lbs of body fat as well as some muscle mass reduction and am maintaining it now for Months afterwards and have reduced the regiment to five days per week.

I now train to stay "lean and fit" without the heavy power and strength movements that I once used.

I have never seen such extreme results as I have experienced with the Intermittent fasting. In my opinion, this is a great program for the athletes that do not compete in a strength sport, but train in strength athletics.

Intermittent fasting is a true eating plan that switches between fasting and regular meal plans. It is a great way to lose body fat, manage your weight and even prevent or reverse some forms of disease, such as Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease and other illnesses.

It is completely about “when” you eat!

There are several different ways to do intermittent fasting, but they are all based on choosing regular time periods to eat and fast. For instance, you might try eating only during an eight-hour period each day and fast for the remainder. Or you might choose to eat only one meal a day two days a week. There are many different intermittent fasting schedules.

Research indicates that after hours without food, the body exhausts its sugar stores and starts burning fat. This is called “Metabolic Switching” When you fast, several things happen in your body on the cellular and molecular level.

For example, your body adjusts hormone levels to make stored body fat more accessible.

Your cells also initiate important repair processes and change the expression of genes.

Here are some changes that occur in your body when you fast:
• Human Growth Hormone (HGH): The levels of growth hormone skyrocket, increasing as much as 5-fold. This has benefits for fat loss and muscle gain, to name a few (4Trusted Source, 5Trusted Source, 6Trusted Source, 7Trusted Source).
• Insulin: Insulin sensitivity improves and levels of insulin drop dramatically. Lower insulin levels make stored body fat more accessible (8Trusted Source).
• Cellular repair: When fasted, your cells initiate cellular repair processes. This includes “AUTOPHAGY”, where cells digest and remove old and dysfunctional proteins that build up inside cells (9Trusted Source, 10Trusted Source)
• Gene expression: There are changes in the function of genes related to longevity and protection against disease (11Trusted Source, 12Trusted Source).

These changes in hormone levels, cell function and gene expression are responsible for the health benefits of intermittent fasting.You should perform research just as I have done with this article, as there are so many different approaches. Watching your intake is super important but easily manageable.

I will personally tell you all that this is an awesome way of living, a great lifestyle, full of energy and healing capabilities.

The intermittent fasting and "Pre Cardio" is the absolute answer! Cardio before breakfast is an absolute!

Best Regards,

Casey.
[email protected]

I have lost that with just cutting my calories, training and doing aerobics and no PEDS. After i started doing PEDS dieting was soooo easy.

Congratulations on your new path and a healthier you!

Cage

Congratulations on your new path and a healthier you!

Cage
Hey@cage99!

Thank you brother I appreciate your kind message. Truly is life changing to drop all that weight and I'm feeling so much better. Hopefully others might benefit from it just as i did :)

Best Regards,

Casey.
[email protected]

I have lost that with just cutting my calories, training and doing aerobics and no PEDS. After i started doing PEDS dieting was soooo easy.
Hey@buck!

Nice job bro. There are so many weight loss programs out today and you know what worked for me might not work for others, right? I think its awesome to be able to get some research in and select a couple that might work? Then give them a go... Ya know buck, your program was so easy for you and this one I hit was so easy for me. Sadly there are a lot of the population that are not into fitness and others cannot seem to nail down a healthy weight loss program.

Great sharing with ya brother, love this Professional Muscle Community!

Best Regards,

Casey.
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done 18/6 for years, and one thing it really helped me with; when my eating was unhealthy and disordered, it took away "the power of hangry" from influencing my decisions. I basically stopped having huge hunger cravings and could focus on eating for function. I have a lot more clarity of mind and willpower nowadays, but I still do 18/6 out of habit.

Hey@buck!

Nice job bro. There are so many weight loss programs out today and you know what worked for me might not work for others, right? I think its awesome to be able to get some research in and select a couple that might work? Then give them a go... Ya know buck, your program was so easy for you and this one I hit was so easy for me. Sadly there are a lot of the population that are not into fitness and others cannot seem to nail down a healthy weight loss program.

Great sharing with ya brother, love this Professional Muscle Community!

Best Regards,

Casey.
[email protected]
I hear what you are saying. But i would not say what i did was easy. What worked was starting to try to be more disciplined. And discipline is a learned trait i find. Then it needs to be continuously reinforced to stay successful, for the rest of your life. I fell off the diet many times then got back on as soon as i was willing to. I think most all diets will work for everyone if they actual will follow them. Finding something a person is willing to follow seems the hardest part of that equation. In the grand scheme i find the amount of calories one eats is the deciding factor for weight loss, baring those that have a medical condition. But it seems that most that say they do really don't.

I have doing intermittent fasting also since March I dropped 40 pounds. Have maintained muscle and strength. On lower dosage of gear. I feel a lot better went through some personal trauma and came out a better person.

Hi @jhende82!

Congrats on your big weight loss, as it is always a great accomplishment! Really it comes down to mind set and commitment! Just seems to make a better balance in our lives physically and emotionally, in my opinion. Good for you bro, personal trauma now behind you and the sky is the limit now!:)

Best Regards,

Casey.
[email protected]

Hi PM community!

I wanted to jump in again on this thread, as next Month is my one year start of the "Intermittent Fasting Program" that I started into. I started off at 273lbs Sept 2022 and dropped to 203lbs at five Months. I decided to back off a little on the seven day "IF" of 18 hours and simply changed that to five days and two days of 12 hour "IF". I am now maintaining this regiment and my weight is 206lbs.

There are many ways to work this "IF" Program to meet your lifestyle. I'm making these subtle changes to better fit my daily schedule and it still is on point. As discussed in the thread, this Proram works well for me and I think its a positive read. There are also so many effective weight management plans available, just need to give them a try and see what works best for you.

Best Regards,

Casey.
[email protected]

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767