over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

losing focus

vanman

Newbies
Hey guys I don't know if this is the right section, but I'm ring out of steam and losing my drive for the time being. Just had an extremely successful cycle and now starting cruise. But I'm moving in with my girlfriend into a new city and for now we are staying at her friends house who has a screaming kid until our move in date at our place Dec 12. and her friend is a slob and eats my food. I'm also looking for work, while trying to keep my bills paid. My friends are back home and I'm here head first In this city. There are gyms all over and I go a couple times a weeks but not like I used too. My diets gone to shit from trying to get out of that house and going out to eat. And as a result my hands are sore and swollen from the salt and my water intake is garbage. I just want to get my drive back.

Your drive isn't gone bro. It just seems that way due to the current circumstances. Remember, above all else, your training and nutrition are the most important part of this journey. Simplify both, and you'll still make gains! Good luck.

Your drive isn't gone bro. It just seems that way due to the current circumstances. Remember, above all else, your training and nutrition are the most important part of this journey. Simplify both, and you'll still make gains! Good luck.

I've thought of doing a 3 day split just until I'm settled in my new apartment.

I myself am going through a alot, but remember nobody has a perfect year. Life is always going to have its obstacles but you will get through them.

I've thought of doing a 3 day split just until I'm settled in my new apartment.

Might be a good idea. If short on funds, keep the diet simple (ie. eggs, rice), and hit your macros. Stress in itself is bad for your progress. So taking it easy isn't really bad in a transitional period either.

Might be a good idea. If short on funds, keep the diet simple (ie. eggs, rice), and hit your macros. Stress in itself is bad for your progress. So taking it easy isn't really bad in a transitional period either.

And on top of it, I have to randomly help my father work on boats because I currently am not working. I feel like I'm homeless. With no routine.

And on top of it, I have to randomly help my father work on boats because I currently am not working. I feel like I'm homeless. With no routine.
Think of it as extra cardio. You'll live bro.

it's part of the process for many of us..

you can't live a bodybuilding lifestyle all the time. my friend and I were looking for places to live down in SoCal during a heat wave.. we couch surfed for weeks and did week-long passes at local gyms until we got a living space set up.

I'm wondering if you could see this as an opportunity to give your body a bit of a break from training... eat as well as you can, minimize stress as much as possible, find a peaceful sanctuary suck as park or something and remember this is only temporary... Don't beat yourself up over this... nothing good is going to come from being too hard on yourself... I regularly push myself beyond what I'm physically capable of, endure stress at work, home, and in my social circle... I often feel as though I can barely hold my shit together... Be kind to yourself... and when the time comes get back in there with increased drive and motivation and kick some ass!!!

I'm wondering if you could see this as an opportunity to give your body a bit of a break from training... eat as well as you can, minimize stress as much as possible, find a peaceful sanctuary suck as park or something and remember this is only temporary... Don't beat yourself up over this... nothing good is going to come from being too hard on yourself... I regularly push myself beyond what I'm physically capable of, endure stress at work, home, and in my social circle... I often feel as though I can barely hold my shit together... Be kind to yourself... and when the time comes get back in there with increased drive and motivation and kick some ass!!!

I'm not really beating myself up I'm more "meh". I'm sending resumes and going to interviews. As for taking time off I just finished my cycle and correct me if I'm wrong but this is a very important time to keep training and diet up. Cruising will help as opposed to pct, I just don't want to undo all my hard work (I k ow I won't just shrink). I'll lift tomorrow lol

training could be a stress reliever. do your best to focus the anxiety of your problems into the gym.stretch..be positive as you can. chin up man

training could be a stress reliever. do your best to focus the anxiety of your problems into the gym.stretch..be positive as you can. chin up man
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY !!! IVE HAD ROUGH PATCHES BUT I UTILIZE THE GYM AS A RELEASE . JUST REVEL IN THE CHAOS AND TAKE IT OUT ON THE WEIGHTS . DONT GIVE UP DONT GIVE IN .

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY !!! IVE HAD ROUGH PATCHES BUT I UTILIZE THE GYM AS A RELEASE . JUST REVEL IN THE CHAOS AND TAKE IT OUT ON THE WEIGHTS . DONT GIVE UP DONT GIVE IN .

Decided on simple back/Bi chest/tri legs/shoulders routine. Get each day in at least one a week. Did kickbacks today. Haven't done them in a long time. Tris are sore already

Don't trip on things. Control what you can control.

Muscle always always comes back and then some.

Hey guys I don't know if this is the right section, but I'm ring out of steam and losing my drive for the time being. Just had an extremely successful cycle and now starting cruise. But I'm moving in with my girlfriend into a new city and for now we are staying at her friends house who has a screaming kid until our move in date at our place Dec 12. and her friend is a slob and eats my food. I'm also looking for work, while trying to keep my bills paid. My friends are back home and I'm here head first In this city. There are gyms all over and I go a couple times a weeks but not like I used too. My diets gone to shit from trying to get out of that house and going out to eat. And as a result my hands are sore and swollen from the salt and my water intake is garbage. I just want to get my drive back.

After you get your other things that are very taxing and stressful like having work and your own place to call home,,,everything else will fall back into place. Sometimes you have to stop things,,get your priorities in order,,,then get back at it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws