over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lots of mass

SWOLEN1

Newbies
ALRIGHT GUYS I NEED SOME ADVICE.. i am on my forth week of my cycle of deca 300mg week and test 500mg week i have gained about 5lbs so far and i plan on running this cycle for somewhere between 20-30 weeks... i wanna put on alot of mass what else would you throw in with this cycle... im 6'2 about 180... body fat.. not enough here to grab haha but im wanting to get around 215lbs if possible

Read Hardcore Bulking Parts 1 and 2 in the articles section. It should answer all of your questions.

but it does not.. my diet is extremely well i need lots of mass now..

im thinking about throwing in some anadrol i have never taken it before and i need to know about how much a week i read through some posts about anadrol it looks like 100mg a day is a good dose to take but im not sure...

1. what # cycle is this for you
2. how old are you
3. what does your current dite look like

4. then we will address your questions

this in number 4 for me

im 24

300 grams of protein per day
3000 calories per day
i dont watch my fats or anything else cause im only wanting mass right now
and im not concerned about my body fat right now im about 11% or so

I wouldn't throw anything else in that cycle. You are 180lbs at 6'2" and taking 800mgs per week. The gear is not the problem.

If you gained at 1lb. a week, for 30 weeks, you would be at 210lbs. Be patient.

3000 kcals aren't enough if you training often and for extended lengths of time. Take a look at IslandGirl's log on IntenseMuscle or MMI, and she eats more than you do, and stays lean.

IMO, you probably need to train less and eat more. Anadrol is not the solution.

SB

IMHO, it sounds like diet is what needs to be focused on here. Try going to this link http://www.geocities.com/arelliotness/harris-elliot.xls and plugging in your numbers. It will give you a starting point and you can adjust from there.3000 calories just isn't enough to put on weight at your size. All the drugs in the world aren't going to make you grow like you want to unless you eat and sleep properly. Hope this helps some.

I would keep the cycle the way it is and would stop at wk 16 if your wanting to take a long cycle, if it was me I would say 16wks at the maximum but thats up to you bro. may I ask why such a long cycle?? I could understand this if you were running EQ in there or something like that but for just test and deca I dont see a logical reasoning for it. just remember the body needs to rest and recover. time on = time off not including pct...correct me if im wrong but I belive its said after round about 12 ta 14wks of test the body will get used to the high levels and stop helping you grow. so imho anything past wk 14 or 16 is a wast of money. I would not put dbol in the mix now, if I recall you are in your 4th wk. dbol is used to jump start a cycle not mid cycle. though its not unheard off. I think you might have the assumption the longer you stay on the more you will go, this is not entirely true. also throwing alot of bulking compounds in a cycle will not make you huge. its all in the dite and training the roids just aid in the process. imo you are not eating nearly enogh to come close to gains you are looking for. I know they say 2g of protein per lb but imo I think its more like 3g. but if you were to take 2g x 180 (your weight) that would give you 360 grams of protein a day. you should be takeing in at the least 400g. nothing wrong with a few more protein shakes. and I would up the cals to a minimum of 3700...4000 would be better. just my 2cts

this is your 4th cycle and you're 6'2" 180? either you're genetic shit, or your diet and training need serious help. you don't need drug advice.

WEEK 4 ON ALL THAT SHIT AND YOUR ONLY UP 5LBS!

Your diet is the problem! Not enough protein, not enough cals!

Go back and read those articles

phreak said:
this is your 4th cycle and you're 6'2" 180? either you're genetic shit, or your diet and training need serious help. you don't need drug advice.

I just read over his post again! 4th cycle at 180? what weight did you start at and how did your first 3 cycles workout for you.

SWOLEN1 said:
this in number 4 for me
You're on your fourth cycle and sitting at 180lbs now, in which you started at a weight of 175lbs? Its definitely time to reevaluate your training, diet, and sleep patterns, not your drug ingestion. Do you keep any of your gains when you come off, or did you start using gear at an extremely low weight?

SWOLEN1 said:
300 grams of protein per day
3000 calories per day
i dont watch my fats or anything else cause im only wanting mass right now
And there is your problem, blatantly spelled out by your own hand. If you don't watch your fats or anything else then how do you expect to gain, just hope for the best and wait for the outcome? I'm guessing those numbers you've thrown up are actually quite a bit different than you think. When I first started getting into bodybuilding a mentor of mine forced me to record what I was actually taking in a day. I swore to him that I was stuffing myself and eating as much as possible, but when I looked at the numbers I was barely consuming 2,500 cals. It was a real eye opener to say the least. So, until you start watching your fats (and make sure they're of the essential variety), your carbs (complex variety), and protein (retrieved from whole food, not 10 shakes a day) you're never going to get the results you're after.

SWOLEN1 said:
and im not concerned about my body fat right now im about 11% or so
This is a scary thing I see far too much of. The goal of "bulking" isn't to gain as much fat along with muscle as possible, its to gain as much muscle along with the minimal amount of fat. When trying to gain weight undoubtedly you are going to pack on a bit of fat, its just the nature of the beast, but you should not run into it with reckless abandon and add weight by any means necessary. Your weight is just a number, its the composition that matters. I would MUCH rather be 180lbs at 10% bf than 200lbs at 20%. Are you following me? Jumping up from a rapid accumulation of bodyfat (along with whatever muscle you might gain) is extremely hard on the body. You are stressing your organs in ways you can't imagine. Its not healthy and if you aren't competing there is NO justification for doing it.

Put the drugs in the back of your mind, just let them do what they do and don't obsess about them. Focus on your training and diet, ITS NOT THE DRUGS!

damn, liphted took the words out my mouth
ya bro I have been there too thinkin more gear will get me to the weight I want, didnt happen. the only thing I got out of it was a few friendly kidney stones.. o.k. not so friendly but your diet is what is lacking like everyone has said, I think dc or someone else here said it first, its not the battle of the iron and steel in the gym its the battle of the knife and fork in the kitchen! keep a log of what your eatin for a few days and post it, I'm sure there are plenty of bros here that would be glad to critique it for ya...

SWOLEN1 said:
ALRIGHT GUYS I NEED SOME ADVICE.. i am on my forth week of my cycle of deca 300mg week and test 500mg week i have gained about 5lbs so far and i plan on running this cycle for somewhere between 20-30 weeks... i wanna put on alot of mass what else would you throw in with this cycle... im 6'2 about 180... body fat.. not enough here to grab haha but im wanting to get around 215lbs if possible

Your supps look good, but at 6'2 and 180.. You're not big enough for this cycle yet, in my opinion. You should be around 210 before you decide to run this.

Also, the fact that you've only gained 5 pounds after 4 weeks tells me your calories are way too low. I read your other post you mentioned 300 grams of protein and 3,000 calories. You should be shooting for at least 5,000 while you're doing this.

And your inexperience shows in that you want to run this for 20 - 30 weeks? So for nearly a year you want to subject your body to deca?

If you really wanted to put on the mass, you need to re do your diet, lift lots more heavy weights than what you're doing and shorten your cycle. More research needed.

Someone suggested reading the HARDCORE BULKING series parts 1 - 3. You *think* that your diet is in order but it isn't - not with this cycle and 3,000 calories.

Start there, get your diet re-planned, shorten your cycle and lift heavier. You should be fine.

800 mgs per week is PLENTY! You are obviously an ectomorph and I concur with the others who question your measly 180 lbs after 3 cycles! I hope you did NOT run those cycles for 30 Weeks, as you're planning to do now, and IF SO, I can tell your problem now! However, IF they were reasonable cycles, ( no more than 12 weeks) I would again agree with the others who make reference to your diet. I can tell you that when I was 200 lbs (and I have 6'2" frame) I was consuming almost double the calories you are consuming now! At my current weight of 260 lbs, I have to eat upwards of 8,000 calories a day split into 9 or 10 meals to gain ANY size! ANYBODY with a decent physique will tell you DIET/NUTRITION is 65-70 % of what you look like in the mirror. The rest (30 %) comes from training, supplements (gear), and rest! And Bro, Take your time, enjoy the process! BB is NOT a sport for the impatient! It took me 8 years to go from a 6'2" 150 lb rail to my heaviest BW of 280 lbs! I trained CLEAN until I reached a plateau @ 220 lbs and THEN thought about adding gear! I try to advise everybody to put on as MUCH size as you can naturally. If you don't, you will never reach your true potential! BE PATIENT and get INFORMED (educated).
JD~

I have to agree with about everything everyone has said so far. If I were you, which I was similar at one time, you cannot eat enough food period. Clean or not you need to be around 8000 cals. a day. Eat until you get sick if you have to, that is what I had to do to gain the weight. EAT until you can't eat anymore.

SWOLEN1 said:

I like DECA @ 2MG per lb of bodyweight. You could add an oral like DBOL for a few weeks. try eating more calories if size is goal.

you are waisting your money . i don't mean to offend you but that is my opinion , period . no gear in the world will get you up to that size , if the diet is not in check . you are only weighing 180 because you are eating like an 180 lbs guy . so you are saying you are not worry about body fat etc... but you are eating like someone who is . what is your macro nutrient breakdown ?

wake

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner