over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low-carb diets 'damage arteries'

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
A lot of people who low carb diet take in a large amount of saturated fat. More healthy fats will decrease the likelihood of atherosclerosis.

It's a load of crap.

As the above poster mentioned, (not well informed) people who are using high protein low carbs are also eating large amounts of saturated fats.

Sugar, saturated fats along with bad oils clog your shit up. Those are your culprits.

My carbs are coming form veggies, oatmeal, brown rice & yams, never felt better

Probably establishment scientists feeding rats bacon 24/7 to get response they wanted. Also the fact the cholesterol didn't lower shows mice may not be the best indicator as humans as I've never met a persons whose cholesterol didn't lower on low/zero carbs.

yeah, theres a world of difference between a low carb diet where you take in 200g of fat from bacon grease and beef fat, and 200g of fat from fish oil, walnuts, almonds, and coconut oil

Based on mice. I'd like to think our digestive systems evolved slightly more towards the carnivorous side. I'm sure a tiger has no problems with a low carb diet.

and just to clarify like I said in the other thread on eating super high carbs-I am not advising one to eat the super lo carb diet either.
You have to find your happy medium in between-which for me is moderate amount of complex carbs eaten earlier in the day, high protein, and medium EFA's.

Wolfe -remember activity level has a lot to do with it....(physical activity that is of the subjects being feed) whole different metabolic animal in we that exercise...

and just to clarify like I said in the other thread on eating super high carbs-I am not advising one to eat the super lo carb diet either.
You have to find your happy medium in between-which for me is moderate amount of complex carbs eaten earlier in the day, high protein, and medium EFA's.

Wolfe -remember activity level has a lot to do with it....(physical activity that is of the subjects being feed) whole different metabolic animal in we that exercise...

Please take no disrespect with this as I mean none at all. Your post reads that people should not eat a high carb or a low carb diet, and should only find a place somewhere in between. I respectfully disagree as both will work for fat loss as well as lean gains.

Please take no disrespect with this as I mean none at all. Your post reads that people should not eat a high carb or a low carb diet, and should only find a place somewhere in between. I respectfully disagree as both will work for fat loss as well as lean gains.

I don't take any disrespect from any thing the only way to learn is to discuss it. (I wasn't going at you in that other thread even if it seemed that way it wasn't)
If people can take one thing from my posts this should be it:

The purpose of a diet should be to suffer as little as possible-lo carb works wonders in burning bodyfat-but it messes with my blood sugar and I find it to be extremely uncomfortable-flat irritable etc just not happy on it-and in my opinion it's extremely catabolic when combined with cardio to accelerate fat loss. I can do high carb as well -but then again I have to counter with activity level-more cardio which tears away my recovery level-not as much as a low carb would.
You have to remember that the glucose metabolism changes as you age as well as it is effected by AAS GH slin etc and the diet itself over the years.
I have noticed a lot of loss to the leg/thigh fullness in the last 2 years in the top 5 of the nationals and USA and I think it's from many competitors using the lo carb diet stacked with a lot of cardio and the fullness doesn't return on the refeeds.
I am going to try some different things in my diet the more I read the more I want to try mixing the nutrients at pretty much equal levels in a day to see what response I get.

I don't take any disrespect from any thing the only way to learn is to discuss it. (I wasn't going at you in that other thread even if it seemed that way it wasn't)
If people can take one thing from my posts this should be it:

The purpose of a diet should be to suffer as little as possible-lo carb works wonders in burning bodyfat-but it messes with my blood sugar and I find it to be extremely uncomfortable-flat irritable etc just not happy on it-and in my opinion it's extremely catabolic when combined with cardio to accelerate fat loss. I can do high carb as well -but then again I have to counter with activity level-more cardio which tears away my recovery level-not as much as a low carb would.
You have to remember that the glucose metabolism changes as you age as well as it is effected by AAS GH slin etc and the diet itself over the years.
I have noticed a lot of loss to the leg/thigh fullness in the last 2 years in the top 5 of the nationals and USA and I think it's from many competitors using the lo carb diet stacked with a lot of cardio and the fullness doesn't return on the refeeds.
I am going to try some different things in my diet the more I read the more I want to try mixing the nutrients at pretty much equal levels in a day to see what response I get.

Thanks for your explaination. :cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner