over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low dose cycle options

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For somebody on TRT of 200mg/week that wanted an extra boost while not messing up health too much, what option would you choose?:

Option A: 400mg testosterone/week
Option B: 200mg testosterone/week + 200mg primobolan/week
Option C: 200 testosterone/week + 200mg DHB/week

What option would be best for lean mass while minimizing health risks?

What about add 70mg trest per week to test?

That's exactly what I just did (added small dose trest to my TRT) so looking to switch things up for the next few weeks. I don't want to go too crazy on doses/compounds and feel the options provided could be decent choices for what I want at the moment, but I'd like to minimize health risks.

I think testosterone and primo would yield the least gains, but probably would have the least impact on health. At the same time, using just testosterone is not foreign to the body and could also be healthier than adding other compounds. DHB being 2-3 times stronger than primo should yield nice results, and from what most report, the impact on health is not too bad. Just trying to make up my mind and see what you guys think.

That's exactly what I just did (added small dose trest to my TRT) so looking to switch things up for the next few weeks. I don't want to go too crazy on doses/compounds and feel the options provided could be decent choices for what I want at the moment, but I'd like to minimize health risks.

I think testosterone and primo would yield the least gains, but probably would have the least impact on health. At the same time, using just testosterone is not foreign to the body and could also be healthier than adding other compounds. DHB being 2-3 times stronger than primo should yield nice results, and from what most report, the impact on health is not too bad. Just trying to make up my mind and see what you guys think.
I’ve steered clear of DHB based solely on what people write about the PIP which imo is a bad sign for health. Constant inflammation is not a good ingredient in health.

Adding primo you may have to drop your AI (if you use one) if you don’t bump test up too

I’ve steered clear of DHB based solely on what people write about the PIP which imo is a bad sign for health. Constant inflammation is not a good ingredient in health.

Adding primo you may have to drop your AI (if you use one) if you don’t bump test up too

That's true about the possible inflammation caused by DHB. I'm not too worried about the PIP because I would microdose it to minimize it.

I do not use any AI while on TRT, but would keep an eye on E2 if I added the primo.

Well, I stay on low does test and when I'm feeling crazy I add 200 mg of deca/week. Does wonders for my joints too.
I'm 57 yoa and closing in on 58 quickly.
People tell me I don't look a day over 55 though........lol

I play around with compounds regularly now. I normally stick with 30mg Test/day. Then depending on what I am looking for, I'll add 25mg NNP, or 25mg Mast/day, on occasion I'll even put in 10-15mg Tren/day for a few weeks.
For me this is a cycle. -Nothing like the old days. The funny thing is, I get dramatic results. I honestly believe that in the past, I was using way more than I needed.

I play around with compounds regularly now. I normally stick with 30mg Test/day. Then depending on what I am looking for, I'll add 25mg NNP, or 25mg Mast/day, on occasion I'll even put in 10-15mg Tren/day for a few weeks.
For me this is a cycle. -Nothing like the old days. The funny thing is, I get dramatic results. I honestly believe that in the past, I was using way more than I needed.
very true... low dose is the way to go... i also believe in the past i was taking waaay too much gear.
probably only needed 1/10th of the doses i was jamming into the barrel.

For somebody on TRT of 200mg/week that wanted an extra boost while not messing up health too much, what option would you choose?:

Option A: 400mg testosterone/week
Option B: 200mg testosterone/week + 200mg primobolan/week
Option C: 200 testosterone/week + 200mg DHB/week

What option would be best for lean mass while minimizing health risks?
I'd probably do option B, then option A.

I'd personally have to be absolutely certain the DHB was real if I were to go down that road, but it would come with PIP. It seems like you want to cap it at 400mg total? Masteron or Tren in the background @ 200-300mg will work as well.

I'd probably do option B, then option A.

I'd personally have to be absolutely certain the DHB was real if I were to go down that road, but it would come with PIP. It seems like you want to cap it at 400mg total? Masteron or Tren in the background @ 200-300mg will work as well.

I appreciate your response. I'm pretty sure the DHB is real since some members here have tried the same brand (sciroxx). They said it has a bit of a pip though it's bearable for the most part. If I was to use it, I'd microdose it daily.

If you were certain the DHB was real, would you still go with option B first (test + primo), then option A (just test) and then the DHB option last?

I appreciate your response. I'm pretty sure the DHB is real since some members here have tried the same brand (sciroxx). They said it has a bit of a pip though it's bearable for the most part. If I was to use it, I'd microdose it daily.

If you were certain the DHB was real, would you still go with option B first (test + primo), then option A (just test) and then the DHB option last?

DHB is real if it's from sciroxx 👍

I'd probably bump it to the top or at least take a long hard 'think about it' phase between test + dhb or test+primo if that was the case!

whats the point in selling 'fake' DHB or purposely mislabled DHB.
the retail raw cost is about the same as masteron and/or tren.
so i dont get this whole business about 'real DHB'
now being a sloppy sponser and just slapping on DHB labels to any random vial... i get that..
but to purposely brew mast and label it DHB... not sure how that benefits the sponsor in terms saving costs.

One bottle is all I could take of dhb. PIP, was not bad. But holy shit the inflammation I got was horrible. It was systematic. Everything on me just went nuts with inflammation. My eyes, knees, elbows and stomach. All wrecked. Stopped running and about 2 weeks later was back to normal. Fuck that stuff man. At least for me. Tren is way more forgiving on my body.

In my opinion, B is your safest route.
C will be a bit more powerful.
A I would not recommend if your goal is to stay as lean as possible

One bottle is all I could take of dhb. PIP, was not bad. But holy shit the inflammation I got was horrible. It was systematic. Everything on me just went nuts with inflammation. My eyes, knees, elbows and stomach. All wrecked. Stopped running and about 2 weeks later was back to normal. Fuck that stuff man. At least for me. Tren is way more forgiving on my body.
That’s what Luki said. He said it’s garbage because of inflammation. I trust him when it comes to drugs.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws