over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose Deca on TRT: no sides, huge joint relief

I tried 100mg Deca in addition to my trt+ and swear my dick didn't work as well :cry: Wanted to give it a go for joint relief.

I'm either incredibly sensitive to Deca or it's good ole placebo effect.
I was taking 10mg npp a day and it turned my weiner OFF. 4-5 weeks off the nandy and just now regaining sensitivity and erection quality. Apparently I forgot why I stopped taking deca 12+years ago.

Note that they used a 2:1 Test/Deca ratio in this study.

I generally try to use as little gear as possible since I have to maintain fairly low weight for good running cardio. Even at 15mg a day (on top of 30mg or prop a day), I got significant joint relief... Same as when I have used deca, npp or anadrol.
Do you remember if dbol gave you joint relief too? Just 10mg a day dbol gives me some relief from past nagging injuries

I frequently use 150 mg/deca per week with no issues. Anywhere from 250-750 mg of test per week.
NPP on the other hand is sides in a bottle for me.

Do you remember if dbol gave you joint relief too? Just 10mg a day dbol gives me some relief from past nagging injuries

The lower back pumps I get on dbol made it a no go, lol. It definitely helps your pressing leverage with the bloat though.

Yep, for me I rationalize it by saying it sucks less than not having a career.
I love running as well. I probably run more these days then I lift.
I'm already muscular from 30plus yrs of lifting.
Now I run up to 8 miles a day. I love it.
I still lift but only because I love the athletic all around look I have now from running since the start of lockdowns.

The only way I can run Deca is to run an equal amount of Masteron, to “override” the DHN issue, and caber. So something like test/Deca/mast 100/100/100. Obviously it’s one more compound on your system, but no Deca D.

The only way I can run Deca is to run an equal amount of Masteron, to “override” the DHN issue, and caber. So something like test/Deca/mast 100/100/100. Obviously it’s one more compound on your system, but no Deca D.

Good point. There is a self styled "guru" who will not be among the free for a long time that promoted "blended TRT" which if I remember right was the below protocol (or something similar). I had posted about it in another thread a while back.

140 Test C E5D
100 Deca E7D
12.5 Proviron ED

Not much at all if you are already lean and running raloxifene.
Raloxifene helps with bloat? I was under the impression that (at least for our purposes) it was only useful for gyno prevention.

I’m on 200 deca,250 test cyp, 2iu hgh, 25mcg t3 from my clinic. I’ll also run 25mg anavar for 8 weeks here and there from them as well.

For those experiencing libido issues from nandrolone, Masteron is a God blessing.

Raloxifene helps with bloat? I was under the impression that (at least for our purposes) it was only useful for gyno prevention.

I'm definitely harder on it. SERMS can tighten you up some. That is why some people add them while finishing a prep.

I’m on 200 deca,250 test cyp, 2iu hgh, 25mcg t3 from my clinic. I’ll also run 25mg anavar for 8 weeks here and there from them as well.

Hows side effects on that? Lipids mostly?

im on 350 npp a week and gotta jerk off sometimes 3 times a day. never had issues with it at all
I'm just running 200mg of npp with 300mg test and I never been so horny in my life I swear. And the head is extremely sensitive. I bust a nut and in 5 minutes I feel like I haven't banged in a year weird

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ash4222
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131