advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose, switch gear every 4 weeks cycle (theory)

Vitamine

Newbies
Hey guys! I would like some imput on this type of cycle theory.

The cycle will last over 20 weeks, it will include Win, Anavar, Test, Deca, EQ, Dianabol, Anadrol, Primo, Tren and Mast.

The purpose of this cycle is to shock the body as much as possible. While having a test base combined with 2 other compounds that will be switched every 4 weeks. For exampel from (deca, mast) to (Tren, Primo). Why im doing this is because the body builds up a resistence to the drugs like with any drug.

Test base will be dosed at only 150mg EW, why it is so low is because the main growth is from the other anabolic compounds. This small dose is only used to replace the natural testosteron that will stop producing while on cycle and for safety reasons. Using more will actually damage you're heart. Dosage wise will all be in reasonable levels, using Anabolic 10th ed as a guide.

A steroid that may not have the best muscle gain abilitys will be added with a bulk agent like Month 2. This will guarantees growth. As you will also see below is that orals will have a 4 week pause between them. Using orals Month 1,3,5 with Month 2,4 as breaks. 2 weeks after using a oral blood work will be done for safety reasons.

Month 1; Test Base 150mg, EQ 400mg, Dianabol 30mg ed
Month 2; Test base 150mg, Mast 400mg, Deca 400mg
Month 3; Test base 150mg, Winstrol 25mg ed, anadrol 50mg ed
Month 4; Test base 150mg, Para 190mg, Primo 250mg
Month 5; Test base 600mg, Anavar 30mg ed

Last month we introduce a higher dose of tesosteron to shock the body even more with a compound that do not retain much water so the loss of water weigt during PCT wont be dramatic. This is for personal issues cause i dont like it when i drop to much weight during pct.

This cycle is aimed for solid gaines and not do mayor damage on the organs in the long run. Longitivity is key for people like me with average genetics. Also the off period after cycle will be 20 weeks for the body to rest.

What do you think about this approach on cycling? Best regards

Last edited:
Hey guys! I would like some imput on this type of cycle theory.

The cycle will last over 20 weeks, it will include Win, Anavar, Test, Deca, EQ, Dianabol, Anadrol, Primo, Tren and Mast.

The purpose of this cycle is to shock the body as much as possible. While having a test base combined with 2 other compounds that will be switched every 4 weeks. For exampel from (deca, mast) to (Tren, Primo). Why im doing this is because the body builds up a resistence to the drugs like with any drug.

Test base will be dosed at only 150mg EW, why it is so low is because the main growth is from the other anabolic compounds. This small dose is only used to replace the natural testosteron that will stop producing while on cycle and for safety reasons. Using more will actually damage you're heart. Dosage wise will all be in reasonable levels, using Anabolic 10th ed as a guide.

A steroid that may not have the best muscle gain abilitys will be added with a bulk agent like Month 2. This will guarantees growth. As you will also see below is that orals will have a 4 week pause between them. Using orals Month 1,3,5 with Month 2,4 as breaks. 2 weeks after using a oral blood work will be done for safety reasons.

Month 1; Test Base 150mg, EQ 400mg, Dianabol 30mg ed
Month 2; Test base 150mg, Mast 400mg, Deca 400mg
Month 3; Test base 150mg, Winstrol 25mg ed, anadrol 50mg ed
Month 4; Test base 150mg, Para 190mg, Primo 250mg
Month 5; Test base 600mg, Anavar 30mg ed

Last month we introduce a higher dose of tesosteron to shock the body even more with a compound that do not retain much water so the loss of water weigt during PCT wont be dramatic. This is for personal issues cause i dont like it when i drop to much weight during pct.

This cycle is aimed for solid gaines and not do mayor damage on the organs in the long run. Longitivity is key for people like me with average genetics. Also the off period after cycle will be 20 weeks for the body to rest.

What do you think about this approach on cycling? Best regards

I think thats a shitty cycle. First off your body doesn't build up resistance to drugs...you will reach a plateau on a dose and may have to up it to see new gains. If your theory holds true about resistance then the test dose you are taking would also be worthless in 4 weeks as you say...this as well all know is not the case.

You also have long estered drugs in the mix that won't even have had a chance to kick in before you swap it out with something else.

Additionally some of the doses are pointless. You would be hard pressed to see anything from 250 mg of primo or 400 mg of eq.

And you also have 2 17aa drugs that you're taking at the same time.

Other than the things I've listed it looks ok...Im kidding of course...I think you ned to do bit more research however...

I think thats a shitty cycle. First off your body doesn't build up resistance to drugs...you will reach a plateau on a dose and may have to up it to see new gains. If your theory holds true about resistance then the test dose you are taking would also be worthless in 4 weeks as you say...this as well all know is not the case.

You also have long estered drugs in the mix that won't even have had a chance to kick in before you swap it out with something else.

Additionally some of the doses are pointless. You would be hard pressed to see anything from 250 mg of primo or 400 mg of eq.

And you also have 2 17aa drugs that you're taking at the same time.

Other than the things I've listed it looks ok...Im kidding of course...I think you ned to do bit more research however...

Thanks for you're input, i appreciate it :)

I don't like it. It's been done...

Why don't you try it and let us know how it goes?

I tried this theory but used larger dosage and switch gear every 6 weeks. This was done over a 18 week period and gained about 8,5 pounds over my weight record. Test was from 700-1000mg ew, not worth it honostely cause i get very tired on high dosages.

I think it looks great, except I'd replace deca with npp for month 2 and not use EQ month 1.

EQ not drug IMO worth taking for just 4 weeks that something needs be taking over longer period of time.

I like to experiment and do so on others too. I think it looks great you just need a few adjustments. Long esters for 4 weeks can be fine. But I would swop Eq for something like Primo A and deca for npp.

Please don't think this would be healthy as you are still taking more than trt for extended periods of time. But on the whole I really like the idea and it's been well thought out.

Others may prefer to add in a trt period in the middle or even take progressively higher doses. But I like the way you have done it. I see some thought as gone into the compounds used together in addition to the doses for each (looking at strength of compound and effects etc).

Let us know how it goes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner