over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low estrogen fix

Such an incorrect statement. If any of the guys around here ever spent any time on an actual trt forum and not a bodybuilding forum, you might come to learn that many guys on trt need an ai to reduce estrogen and feel good. Plenty of cases of guys who go on trt because of low t and feel good initially, then feel like crap few months later, like they did when they had low t, find out estrogen is high, go on an ai and feel great. Me personally, 500mg test/week, no ai, within a few weeks, estrogen at 97. Me on 200mg test/week with 6.25mg aromasin, estrogen 22. When it comes to trt, the most widely accepted estrogen range is 20-30 and usually closer to 20. There are guys that aren't even on any test and still need an ai. Everybody is different.

To the op. It's rare but there is a condition people have where they just dont produce enough aromatase to convert test to estrogen. Not sure if there is a test for it but if you are feeling crappy and feel like estrogen is low or crashed, supplementing estrogen might be your best option. If you feel good, not sure I'd get too caught up on a number. I've had my estrogen crashed to a 3 and I knew it was crashed.
Ya thats true everybody is different, like my buddy like I was saying ,800mg week, had his test and e2 tested , he would split dose twice week so 400mg 2 days week ,been running that for like 16 weeks ,his total test was 5465.9 and e2 was 53.2 lol and he didn't feel any e2 sides at all , I was just thinking maybe nolvadex was a better choice and said try dose , but guys on actual trt are tested a lot so they know exactly what they need and don't need ,but yep everyone is different

Such an incorrect statement. If any of the guys around here ever spent any time on an actual trt forum and not a bodybuilding forum, you might come to learn that many guys on trt need an ai to reduce estrogen and feel good. Plenty of cases of guys who go on trt because of low t and feel good initially, then feel like crap few months later, like they did when they had low t, find out estrogen is high, go on an ai and feel great. Me personally, 500mg test/week, no ai, within a few weeks, estrogen at 97. Me on 200mg test/week with 6.25mg aromasin, estrogen 22. When it comes to trt, the most widely accepted estrogen range is 20-30 and usually closer to 20. There are guys that aren't even on any test and still need an ai. Everybody is different.

To the op. It's rare but there is a condition people have where they just dont produce enough aromatase to convert test to estrogen. Not sure if there is a test for it but if you are feeling crappy and feel like estrogen is low or crashed, supplementing estrogen might be your best option. If you feel good, not sure I'd get too caught up on a number. I've had my estrogen crashed to a 3 and I knew it was crashed.

Not a correct statement at all. there is just as much broscience around TRT as around anabolics, and this "20-30" target range is complete nonsense.

No, most don't need AI's.

Men didn't suddenly become hyper aromatizers when they got on TRT.

Estradiol is made locally, in target tissues. The blood levels are not directing e2 action in men on testosterone. The "ranges" are just as meaningless as the ranges for testosterone.

and most guys feel like crap a few months after starting TRT, because their natural production stops, and they need a dose adjustment UP, not an AI. The AI will give a temporary boost in free T, but eventually the side effects catch up (not to mention the health risks).

This AI nonsense has to stop. It's time.

Not a correct statement at all. there is just as much broscience around TRT as around anabolics, and this "20-30" target range is complete nonsense.

Estradiol is made locally, in target tissues. The blood levels are not directing e2 action in men on testosterone. The "ranges" are just as meaningless as the ranges for testosterone.

and most guys feel like crap a few months after starting TRT, because their natural production stops, and they need a dose adjustment UP, not an AI. The AI will give a temporary boost in free T, but eventually the side effects catch up (not to mention the health risks).

I think this "you dont need an ai" nonsense has to stop. I dont care if you are a dr. You wouldn't be mine anymore. I've done enough taking an ai and not taking an ai over the past couple years on varying doses of test. Any time I have ever run into problems is when I'm not on an ai. All those well documented side effects of high estrogen, the ones you dont believe in. I've read enough horror stories of drs like you refusing to prescribe ai's to patients. There are countless user experiences out there that suggest an ai can be beneficial to those who over convert test to estrogen. It's no surprise so many guys on this board dont need them. They are genetically gifted bodybuilders, they process steroids different than others.

Where are you getting the information that an AI is not needed? Some of the doctors who are considered the "go to doctors" in this area (Dr. Rand McClain, Dr. Thomas O'Connor, etc) want E2 around 15-30. Most endocrinologists suggest estrogen in normal ranges.

Doctor JJ prescribes Lifetime Television for Women, and tricyclic birth control pills.

I dont think ai on trt is BS..

My estradiol was 162 on 200mgs scripted test.

12.5mgs aromasin 2x/week I feel waaaaay better!

Doctor JJ prescribes Lifetime Television for Women, and tricyclic birth control pills.
are there any diet restrictions? I like to eat my bon bons with fruit fillling while watching my lifetime shows and plugging my birth control pills up my anus (better absorption that way).

are there any diet restrictions? I like to eat my bon bons with fruit fillling while watching my lifetime shows and plugging my birth control pills up my anus (better absorption that way).
The SOY BOY DIET is recommended. Everything soy based.

Oral trestolone fixes crashed estrogen levels on the same day in my experience. Injectable trest ace also works quickly.

I should amend that. I did use some AI back in late 2018 but it wasn't alot. So, I really don't think the AI was the cause to keeping it low. It was 12.5mg aromasin 2x/week for 2-3 weeks. It was leading up to a blood panel and it came back with crashed E2 so I stopped the adex immediately, but it never rebounded. 4 more blood panels in 2019 showed continued crashed E2 (less than 2.5 the last 2 readings). I raised my test dose to 500mg/wk (alot for me) during 2019 to see if I could "jump start" my E2 levels but no success.

One other thing I forgot is that some guys use HCG to bring up crashed E2. Not as fast as Dbol or TNE but likely more sustainable if there is something underlying amiss.
Hey men, I've the same issue right now, crash e2 and it never comes up even when high test dose? are you fine now? do you have any update to your situation?

Hey men, I've the same issue right now, crash e2 and it never comes up even when high test dose? are you fine now? do you have any update to your situation?
I went through several different methods all without great outcomes and/or were not reasonably sustainable. If using 500mg test forever could be considered healthy then problem solved but no the case lol. I tried:
1) Tried one injection per week but it didn't really seem to help at all. If anything I kind of felt worse near the end of the week.
2) I tried adding 125iu HCG every day while moving back to 2x/wk dosing of test. That was possibly the worst outcome as it actually brought on a bit of gyno in my left nip after only 2 weeks of use. Dropped that immediately and killed the gyno with raloxifene.
3) I tried daily injections of 20mg of test suspension. I kind of liked it but I know myself and I know I won't inject daily for the rest of my life. I didn't stick with it long enough to warrant bloodwork.
4) So finally, someone with a similar issue as myself suggested I add E2 pills on top of my TRT dose. I finally gave in since it was really the only thing left to try. I added 1mg 3x/week (MWF) in addition to my 200mg/wk dose of test. Placebo is such a b*tch to discount but I did seem to feel better. Better libido and joints seemed better most days. I got bloodwork after 6 weeks of that regimen. My estradiol levels were still pretty low but my HDL had jumped 10 points since the last blood panel I had. So that was a net positive. I cannot be absolutely certain it was only the E2 pills but that was definitely the most substantial change I had made over that period of time. Also, I had blood drawn about 30 hours after the last E2 pill I took. Not sure if that would affect the outcome of the test, but I thought the E2 tablets had a half-life in excess of a day.

I've stayed on that for another 8 weeks and I'll be getting more bloodwork shortly to continually assess.

I went through several different methods all without great outcomes and/or were not reasonably sustainable. If using 500mg test forever could be considered healthy then problem solved but no the case lol. I tried:
1) Tried one injection per week but it didn't really seem to help at all. If anything I kind of felt worse near the end of the week.
2) I tried adding 125iu HCG every day while moving back to 2x/wk dosing of test. That was possibly the worst outcome as it actually brought on a bit of gyno in my left nip after only 2 weeks of use. Dropped that immediately and killed the gyno with raloxifene.
3) I tried daily injections of 20mg of test suspension. I kind of liked it but I know myself and I know I won't inject daily for the rest of my life. I didn't stick with it long enough to warrant bloodwork.
4) So finally, someone with a similar issue as myself suggested I add E2 pills on top of my TRT dose. I finally gave in since it was really the only thing left to try. I added 1mg 3x/week (MWF) in addition to my 200mg/wk dose of test. Placebo is such a b*tch to discount but I did seem to feel better. Better libido and joints seemed better most days. I got bloodwork after 6 weeks of that regimen. My estradiol levels were still pretty low but my HDL had jumped 10 points since the last blood panel I had. So that was a net positive. I cannot be absolutely certain it was only the E2 pills but that was definitely the most substantial change I had made over that period of time. Also, I had blood drawn about 30 hours after the last E2 pill I took. Not sure if that would affect the outcome of the test, but I thought the E2 tablets had a half-life in excess of a day.

I've stayed on that for another 8 weeks and I'll be getting more bloodwork shortly to continually assess.
Wow, what are your symptoms? Mine are frequent urination, peeing alot!

Wow, what are your symptoms? Mine are frequent urination, peeing alot!
Mostly the things I mentioned. General achy joints, lousy HDL compared to about 5-6 years ago (even when I carried more bodyfat) and general lack of libido. I never had bouts of ED but I'd go over a week without even thinking about women.

Dbol?! "Estrogen rebound"?! Tapering? Estrogen creams???!! lol

Just stop the AI.

Dbol?! "Estrogen rebound"?! Tapering? Estrogen creams???!! lol

Just stop the AI.
Not sure if your comment was directed at me, others or everyone that’s posted in the thread. But I personally haven’t used AI since late 2018 and it was very little at the time. So I cannot imagine my issues are due to AI. Cheers.

Investigate the life of a plant, then THC could be your estrogen.
I'm investigating the life of a rock or a mineral. Why you gotta be so hard?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws