over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest dose of primo to see results?

Planning to run 150test/200tren/400primo 10 weeks for an epic cut soon. What u guys think?

Planning to run 150test/200tren/400primo 10 weeks for an epic cut soon. What u guys think?
That still won't get you abs...

Lol jk jk

That sounds like a good plan

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That still won't get you abs...

Lol jk jk

That sounds like a good plan

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lol I'm getting there. Just finished another bulk cycle, Crusin/maintaining now. One more blast n cruise. Then I will do this epic cut cycle. I should have beautiful abs by then LOL.

I plan on running primo with my prep cycle this year , instead of adding more milligram of three compounds I’m gonna add in primo.

Weeks 1-6 , 200mg test , 200mg primo100mg mast , 100mg tren
Weeks 7-10 ; 200mg test, 400mg primo , 200mg mast , 200mg tren
Weeks 11-16 , 200mg test , 800mg primo , 400mg mast , 200mg tren

I have some Primo coming to try. Will be my first time using it. Last year I did 175mg test p/ 175mg npp a week for 8 weeks....then went back on my TRT. First time using npp and I really liked it.

Its been almost 4 months so I'm ready for another small blast.

I was going to do the same thing again, but think I'm going to try something along the lines of 300mg test e/ 300mg primo e and see how things look.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Quality primo should have good effects around 300mg a week for ~100kg male... 600 seems to be about the sweet spot up to maybe 800. Beyond that doesn't seem to be much return for the inj frequency.

That said, even 200/w primo may have some beneficial results over the LONG run (especially your actual TRT guys at 200 test a week) say around 5 months...

Last edited:
Quality primo should have good effects around 300mg a week for ~100kg male... 600 seems to be about the sweet spot up to maybe 800. Beyond that doesn't seem to be much return for the inj frequency.

That said, even 200/w primo may have some beneficial results over the LONG run (especially your actual TRT guys at 200 test a week) say around 5 months...

Interesting you posted this cuz I was thinking of doing this exact run! 200mg TRT test (maybe even a little lower like 140-150) and then primo at 200 or 300. Start in March and do this for 6 months. That'll take me right thru the end of summer. Something to think about anyway.

Along with 2iu hgh daily. Can't forget about that!

Depends what other shit your on.

If it’s a boatload of precontest shit, 400-600 but it won’t shine. But will still enhance look. If you want it to shine in a heavy stack around 1g I’d start with

If it’s just a look good feel good cycle maybe a cc of long acting test a week and 400-600 primo.

If you really want it to shine low test and 800-1g

It’s always gonna be a drug where when added it will make everything better.
If cost is not a problem. If cost is a factor I’d way rather run 2iu-4iu of pharm gh then any anabolic in combination with test of course

If you cycle and are on Cruise dose of test (2-250mg) 200mg of real primo will def help you hold on to tissue.

Likewise if you are on a heavy blast 200mg won’t add much to a cycle. On blast 400mg and up.

Despite being only 50% bioavailable, would it be feasible to just drink your primo assuming affordability was not an option?

Despite being only 50% bioavailable, would it be feasible to just drink your primo assuming affordability was not an option?

That might work with primo acetate, but the price isn't realistic for most people without buying raws. Most injectable primo I've seen is enanthate. I don't know if that's orally bioavailable at all.

For me I like 400mgs but go up to 600 on occasion and I would say I do get better results on the higher dose.

Sort of OT but running primo for the first time. It’s 100mg/ml and I’m doing 1.3ml with 1ml of a TPP/NPP blend. I know the 200 Primo can cause horrid PIP but is it common with lower concentrations too? I usually don’t get any unless the gear is highly concentrated or running a lot of TP.

Sort of OT but running primo for the first time. It’s 100mg/ml and I’m doing 1.3ml with 1ml of a TPP/NPP blend. I know the 200 Primo can cause horrid PIP but is it common with lower concentrations too? I usually don’t get any unless the gear is highly concentrated or running a lot of TP.

I just started primo for the first time, was supposed to get 200, but accidentally got 100. I'm getting unreal pip with it currently...

I just started primo for the first time, was supposed to get 200, but accidentally got 100. I'm getting unreal pip with it currently...

Stuff I'm using is 100mg...but no issue whatsoever with PIP. But I never got PIP from Prop either...so maybe it's just how the body deals with it.

I'm Going for the Best all around Look.
Big and Full w- striations!
800- 1200 primo on top of 350 test, 100 tren and 100 mast.
Some Hgh 2-4 ius, a weekly dose of LR3 just prior to the weekend and Orals as needed here and there.
Adrol and tbol if need a little fullness or Winny and Halo for a little more Straition!

Stuff I'm using is 100mg...but no issue whatsoever with PIP. But I never got PIP from Prop either...so maybe it's just how the body deals with it.

Had to drop it. Primo was going to be my “feel good” drug of choice going forward. Not being able to sleep at night because of the knot in your shoulder just didn’t fit the bill. Too old to suffer on cycle. Bummed.

Whoops quoted the wrong post.

Had to drop it. Primo was going to be my “feel good” drug of choice going forward. Not being able to sleep at night because of the knot in your shoulder just didn’t fit the bill. Too old to suffer on cycle. Bummed.

Whoops quoted the wrong post.
Either way...sorry to hear that. Maybe try a "Guaranteed Sponser" before you give up on it.

My stuff is silky smooth and flows through a slin pin!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner