over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest dose of primo to see results?

Yeah, the muscle quality is just... different.

And primo also puts me in a really nice state of mind.

They both do affect my prostate though.

i have primo a on hand and mast p on hand, they could not be more different! lol

mast p super clean n easy into oil with just lil ba/bb clean clear never crash.
primo a can crash even with other stuff, i did not expect this at all.

mast i feel great, primo feel like shit.

i also have tren to compare too n for sure "primo" is not that or wini, or var, or or or.... lol

i have yet to eat the primo a but inj sucks big time...
so sad!

maybe ill try again?? lol

i have primo a on hand and mast p on hand, they could not be more different! lol

mast p super clean n easy into oil with just lil ba/bb clean clear never crash.
primo a can crash even with other stuff, i did not expect this at all.

mast i feel great, primo feel like shit.

i also have tren to compare too n for sure "primo" is not that or wini, or var, or or or.... lol

i have yet to eat the primo a but inj sucks big time...
so sad!

maybe ill try again?? lol

Oh man, if I could find painless primo acetate.... :)

why use primo when you can just use test and gh lmao

what kinda question is that bro?? lol

more is always better! lol
:headbang:

but seriously, i know i was on test, i think i was on peptides and that damn primo did show asap in terms of fullness even at tiny dose.

more more more more! lol
:D

why use primo when you can just use test and gh lmao

How about all 3? I'm currently on 600mg primo, 240mg test cyp, 140mg tren a for a week and will add 3.33iu grey tops. Won't be wearing a shirt for a week over NYE with 175 females in the Bahamas so I need to show up.

Last edited:
How about all 3? I'm currently on 600mg primo, 240mg test cyp, 140mg tren a for a week and will add 3.33iu grey tops. Won't be wearing a shirt for a week over NYE with 175 females in the Bahamas so I need to show up.

shit bro I will see you there :headbang:

Looks just like my summer Run!
Currently holding and just added 5 lbs on 300 test e, 300 primo and 150 deca.
I think Dropping the tren and this colder weather has me growing..
Was 260 a few days back.

gunna be funny af seeing all the ladies wearing yoga pants on the beach #CottageCheese

gunna be funny af seeing all the ladies wearing yoga pants on the beach #CottageCheese

Lululemon deserves so much credit. They have all the girls looking amazing these days. My favorite company even though I've never given them a dime.

They'll be in thong bikinis in the Bahamas though ;)

Sorry if this seems like a silly question, but why exactly is injectable primo acetate much better than enanthate?

Short answer: 200mg/week.
Long Answer: This was the second steroid I ever tried, 30 years ago when I first started. I went to the famous Dr. Kerr in San Gabriel and he put me on AD-50, 1/day. I gained about 25 pounds in 6 months but as I learned more I realized I could 1) get my supplies in T.J., and 2) I could take the same thing Arnold said was his favorite: Primobolan.

I cycled off Anadrol for 6 weeks and then started Primobilan. I did 100 mg the first week, and added 100mg more the second week, for 4 weeks, then 100, then off for Six.

I had lost 2/3 of my Anadrol gains (about 15 pounds) before starting the Primobilan. At the end of that first 6 weeks, I had gained 10 back. Took another 6 weeks off (back then it was very different than now, we cycles on-off-on-off, 50-50) and I didn’t lose one pound.

I did it again, same dosages, and added another 5 pounds. The next time, after reading Dan Duchaine telling how Germans would inject 5mg all at once, I decided to up my dosages. I started with 2 1/2, then 4 weeks at 5, then 2 1/2. I gained another 10 pounds.

And kept it. ALL of it.

A friend who would shotgun 3,4,5 things at a time - which was considered pretty hard core back then - was amazed that I was only taking ONE thing, and it was only “weak Primobolan.”

Keep in mind, I was 19 years old, my body was completely new to steroids, and I ate, slept, and drank bodybuilding. I drank a gallon of milk per day, ate big steaks for breakfast every day, plus 12 eggs before bed, 100 desiccated liver tablets, amino acids, and a ton of fruit every day, and I ate no junk, didn’t drink pop or alcohol, and trained 2-3 hours 6 - 7 days per week. So if you’re older, not eating great, and have been on various other steroids, maybe Primobolan won’t do much for you at the doses I took.

I believe to this day that 50 percent of the gains from Primobolan are permanent. Just keep working out and that muscle is there for good. I can’t say that for ANY other product I’ve ever used. Primo got me from 175 to 220. And to this day, over 30 years later, even when I’m down to 4-5 percent body fat (legit, tested in the BodPod at the college) I can’t get under 200.

Based on my experience, if you can get REAL Primobolan, it’s worth the high price. No sides, no problems, just muscle and happiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if this seems like a silly question, but why exactly is injectable primo acetate much better than enanthate?

Not necessarily better. I personally just prefer short esters. In and out quickly. Just a personal preference.

Legit painless primo acetate is hard to come by though.

Not necessarily better. I personally just prefer short esters. In and out quickly. Just a personal preference.

Legit painless primo acetate is hard to come by though.

Hard to make, painless and not that different?

Just use regular primo then. It's a great compound.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131