over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lr3 igf1 and gh

Interesting thread.
Just thinking out loud here but...
Isnt the half life of IGFlr3 like 30 hours or something?...so, if thats the case whether we do it pre or post really seems irrealavant. Your thoughts?

correcto,,,,one member said the samething he said he read like 100 posts regaridng this and nothing really was clear and nothing really mattered in terms of when.

haha

I have my doubts about lr3 having a 30ht half life....if this was the case a morning dose of 100mcg should give me the same pump at a 2pm workout as a 100mcg 1pm dose....and it doesn't...hope that makes sense

finally figure it out this year after being told by 3 different pros(biiiig dudes) and now im 264lb all the time. not fo a few days. yes my normal wt was 230-235lb without pushing...now im over 260 without pushing my wt and i dont have to gorge myself to be this wt. so id say an extra 25 lb or so in the last year would be a higher level.

Hey Lucian...If you don't mind me asking, are you taking IGF after every workout or just after training certain body parts? Are you cycling the 80mcg dose? Just curious. I have been thinking about trying it, but I have heard such mixed reviews about it. There doesn't seem to be a gray area. Either people love it or hate it. In this past year was the IGF the only thing that was different from the past? Thanks for any info you are willing to share. We can take this to PM also if you are more comfortable talking about it off the forum.

i dont believe it either actually ahhahaha, ive seen people stop gh and use these peps and get same results including myself

but i f'd up that sentence i shold have said ive seen people say or heard,

my bad, will correct now.

but i think to a point it will happen i just dont see why GHRH/GH/IGF loop will be exceptional when compared to....TRH/TSH/T3 ....CRH/ACTH/cortisol ....blah blah lol

someone will correct me on this i hope!

There's a study somewhere in Dats thread that shows GH+IGFLR3 will stop local MGF production, but that exercise increased it and GH + exercise increased it drastically.... Just food for thought

Hey Lucian...If you don't mind me asking, are you taking IGF after every workout or just after training certain body parts? Are you cycling the 80mcg dose? Just curious. I have been thinking about trying it, but I have heard such mixed reviews about it. There doesn't seem to be a gray area. Either people love it or hate it. In this past year was the IGF the only thing that was different from the past? Thanks for any info you are willing to share. We can take this to PM also if you are more comfortable talking about it off the forum.

check your pm.

There's a study somewhere in Dats thread that shows GH+IGFLR3 will stop local MGF production, but that exercise increased it and GH + exercise increased it drastically.... Just food for thought

in vitro vs in vivo,,,,viva in vivo ahhahah

thanks man

finally figure it out this year after being told by 3 different pros(biiiig dudes) and now im 264lb all the time. not fo a few days. yes my normal wt was 230-235lb without pushing...now im over 260 without pushing my wt and i dont have to gorge myself to be this wt. so id say an extra 25 lb or so in the last year would be a higher level.

How much do you think will stick if and when you diet down for a show?

Even 5lbs of pure muscle would be fantastic, just from "proper" IGF supplementation.

I do remember that you put on 10lbs or something from Levrone's NO2 formula recently. So it's not all IGF.:D

Not to hijack but..what is this Levrone NO2 formula? Anybody have a link or more info? thx

Regarding IGF-1, I wonder why the Chinese haven't made an rhIGF-1 version for the "bodybuilding market". My hunch is that it would be very potent when done in multi-milligram doses. And this actually has human data on it, unlike the LR3, which has been a disappointment. It doesn't seem to do much from what I've seen. Most experienced bodybuilders still put their money on GH.

Not to hijack but..what is this Levrone NO2 formula? Anybody have a link or more info? thx

Google "Levrone Formula". Just a generic NO2 product with the same old common NO2 ingredients sold for years and years.

Last edited:

not the same old stuff! its go NO artificial ingredients. that meas it is much cleaner on your system and you get the most out of it. NO artificial sweeteners! Its got stevia in it. most other NO boosters have a stim in it.

People always are gonna talk shit! Bottom line just like the LBA, try it. if you like it use it.

the reason why is works a lil bit different is, caffeine is a vaso constrictor. You get a better pump with out is but not as stimulating without the extra stims. even without the stims you still concentrate better on Levrone Formula during the set and between sets.

It is an NO product but not just another one!

I really like using this stuff before and DURING workouts!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws