advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Great thread and great videos. It's very common to gain size early on even with the smaller injections. Although I am sure once you start increasing the volume the size will really start showing. Yes tri-ceps are easy to do for me as well. When doing the long or medial head it's best to look into a mirror as you inject. I have never had 1 issue injecting my arms with syntherol. Well apart from when I was experimenting with placement and done 1 shot too low in the bi-cep but the swelling went away in a few days. I like to experiment just so I know but I am sure you will find during this cycle that injecting syntherol is very easy. You are making me want to start an arm cycle as well :)
I really think that it is completely real to increase the circumference of the arms by 3 inch after completing the entire protocol, before I used syntherol I could not believe it but now I can see the effects

although I think that the real effect will be revealed only during the maintenance phase because now, through daily injections, the arms hold some water and I don't have as many veins as usual, but in the holding phase everything should return to normal and the veins will come out, also at this time I will finish cutting and the body will fill with glycogen again, which will intensify the effect even more, now I am extremely flat and soft but it will change in the next 2 weeks I think when I go low enough with the fat level to make a good rebound

the maintenance phase at the end is important. When i did my run with syntherol I had been bulked up and a soft 255 lbs. I used it while trimming down 20 lbs to a solid 235. After maintenance my arms ended up a tad bigger in circumference, but much less fat covering them. I only did biceps too. Id say I picked up a permanent 1/2 inch after stopping the use. You're a bigger guy and doing triceps too. I wouldn't be surprised if you gain a permanent 2
inches after you stop.

100% agree. Maintenance phase is SUPER important here.
I think most people end up NOT keeping what gains they made because they just STOP use. And that's a sure fire way to lose all the exciting growth. IMO, keep injecting for as long as possible to keep that shit.

the maintenance phase at the end is important. When i did my run with syntherol I had been bulked up and a soft 255 lbs. I used it while trimming down 20 lbs to a solid 235. After maintenance my arms ended up a tad bigger in circumference, but much less fat covering them. I only did biceps too. Id say I picked up a permanent 1/2 inch after stopping the use. You're a bigger guy and doing triceps too. I wouldn't be surprised if you gain a permanent 2
inches after you stop.

100% agree. Maintenance phase is SUPER important here.
I think most people end up NOT keeping what gains they made because they just STOP use. And that's a sure fire way to lose all the exciting growth. IMO, keep injecting for as long as possible to keep that shit.

Exactly.

Some guys use this stuff then they just stop completely and they may even diet or come off gear so it's going to be near impossible to maintain gains. Some even do it for a few weeks total and think some how that new size will just stay there. It's just like anything else you have to keep at it. That doesn't mean you have to continue to use loads though. Now if you follow a maintenance protocol and then stop and obviously still train and eat 100% the gains are going to stay around much easier and become "permanent". I hate that word and it gets thrown around bodybuilding a lot but it shouldn't because no gains are permanent. We know what they mean but it's like when guys say primo is great because it's all lean muscle and you keep it all. Guys act like real muscle tissue is permanent when fact is you could have 250 pounds of lbm if you stop drugs, training or diet it will disappear over time.

In a funny way syntherol can be comparable to AAS in some ways as you can build up a great physique over time and then to maintain you can get away with much lower amounts. Gains will stay but 100% you will lose that wow factor if you simply just stop it. That's why I always recommend a prolonged maintenance protocol. In some cases even just carrying on indefinitely with one set of shots per week if you want. Someone this advanced and they use this stuff to mutate and get their arms to say 23 inches your arms don't want to stay at 23 inches so it's pretty much an ongoing battle. Now if you hold that 23 inches for 5+ years that's different but still guys can't just stop doing stuff and remain freaky 365 days a year.

Luki what size pins are you using for your syntherol arm injections?

Ive found out that some of the muscle we put on is there "permanently", even if you dont train. With my heart attack there have been times I went 6 months without training at all really and I still dont return to the skinny guy I was before I took up bodybuilding. People I dont know still comment on my size. I eat about 1/2 or 1/3 what I used to eat too. Somehow some of the muscle you put on stays even if you dont train. It goes against what I thought was going to happen to me.

Ive found out that some of the muscle we put on is there "permanently", even if you dont train. With my heart attack there have been times I went 6 months without training at all really and I still dont return to the skinny guy I was before I took up bodybuilding. People I dont know still comment on my size. I eat about 1/2 or 1/3 what I used to eat too. Somehow some of the muscle you put on stays even if you dont train. It goes against what I thought was going to happen to me.

No of course some stays. I know there are guys who struggle to get under 250 for example and they eat very little because they held that size for so many years. I am more talking about freaky guys who are massive. They may still end up much bigger than normal people but they will still lose most of their muscle especially if they stop everything. Even the genetic freaks on the Olympia stage if they stopped everything they would shrink. It's been seen so many times even with the genetic elites of pro's such as Kevin Levrone and Flex Wheeler. The guys who still hold lot's of muscle and are really in shape in their 40's, 50's etc are always still on. Many may be on a high level TRT but they are still on. Many are still using other things as well it's obvious. Others guys are just on standard trt and some can maintain well and others not so well but they are still probably bigger than most average men. Plus no one no matter who they are can't hold 23 inch freaky arms if they came off everything. They can hold the size but I mean the same look.

So for a guy to be over 300 pounds and freaky looking with gigantic arms it requires so much work and when they take the foot of the gas their body will shrink. They will still look freaky compared to everyone else but it takes a lot to maintain that appearance. Some of these guys have to fight it daily and if they miss meals they can drop 10 pounds in 1 day. But sure they can come off and still maintain muscle and be a big guy but they will be a shadow of their former self. That's why when I see a guy like Luki I can see it's took a lot for him to build that and I respect that grind in many ways.

Anyway sorry for derailing the thread. I just wanted to comment on the syntherol maintenance as it's something I have seen first hand. It's very common with newbies who don't have a clue they literally think they can inject it and have big arms and they will be there forever no matter what they do and just like everything in bodybuilding it requires hard work and consistency for optimal results.

Exactly.

Some guys use this stuff then they just stop completely and they may even diet or come off gear so it's going to be near impossible to maintain gains. Some even do it for a few weeks total and think some how that new size will just stay there. It's just like anything else you have to keep at it. That doesn't mean you have to continue to use loads though. Now if you follow a maintenance protocol and then stop and obviously still train and eat 100% the gains are going to stay around much easier and become "permanent". I hate that word and it gets thrown around bodybuilding a lot but it shouldn't because no gains are permanent. We know what they mean but it's like when guys say primo is great because it's all lean muscle and you keep it all. Guys act like real muscle tissue is permanent when fact is you could have 250 pounds of lbm if you stop drugs, training or diet it will disappear over time.

In a funny way syntherol can be comparable to AAS in some ways as you can build up a great physique over time and then to maintain you can get away with much lower amounts. Gains will stay but 100% you will lose that wow factor if you simply just stop it. That's why I always recommend a prolonged maintenance protocol. In some cases even just carrying on indefinitely with one set of shots per week if you want. Someone this advanced and they use this stuff to mutate and get their arms to say 23 inches your arms don't want to stay at 23 inches so it's pretty much an ongoing battle. Now if you hold that 23 inches for 5+ years that's different but still guys can't just stop doing stuff and remain freaky 365 days a year.

Luki what size pins are you using for your syntherol arm injections?
I use 30 / 0.5mm needles

Today, the second day of the second stage of the syntherol protocol, i.e. 2ml for each head - for now everything goes without a problem, I do not feel any pain, etc. only fullness from frequent injections.

Today I trained my legs, legpress is my main exercise as I have a huge problem to do squats, only fronts for powersquat or hackmachine at an angle of not less than 45 'but in my gym I unfortunately do not have hackmachine at all lol.

in the top series of 22 plates for 8 reps, it's time to get back to full strength, the goal is 30 plates for about 8 reps. I think 2-3 weeks and I will be lean enough to start rebound and build weight

Love all the honesty, i have a question.
is this your normal cruise ? and how long do you cruise for between "blasts" ?
1.5g test and 800mg EQ
Because for me this is a very high cruise dose ?

I use 30 / 0.5mm needles

Today, the second day of the second stage of the syntherol protocol, i.e. 2ml for each head - for now everything goes without a problem, I do not feel any pain, etc. only fullness from frequent injections.

Today I trained my legs, legpress is my main exercise as I have a huge problem to do squats, only fronts for powersquat or hackmachine at an angle of not less than 45 'but in my gym I unfortunately do not have hackmachine at all lol.

in the top series of 22 plates for 8 reps, it's time to get back to full strength, the goal is 30 plates for about 8 reps. I think 2-3 weeks and I will be lean enough to start rebound and build weight

Luki,

Do you get the 30/0.5mm removable from the syringe or are you using slin pins? Is this what you mean? https://www.shopmedvet.com/product/...c54Bzk7yyJAuFWQyDEJQFjXCtuX4X9D8aAv3nEALw_wcB

Are they deep enough?

I use 30 / 0.5mm needles

I am the same. I am moving soon so I am hoping I can find a gym with a great hack squat and leg press machine. None of the gyms here have a hack squat machine. My old gym had that technogym leg press machine so I know that's still a lot of weight for it. I actually miss that leg press. That's the Linear leg press MG7500 model. Does your gym have the other technogym plate loaded leg press? I see it's called the Leg press MG5000. My old gym had both of them together. My current gym just has the MG7500 model. Do you ever do higher reps?

I am the same. I am moving soon so I am hoping I can find a gym with a great hack squat and leg press machine. None of the gyms here have a hack squat machine. My old gym had that technogym leg press machine so I know that's still a lot of weight for it. I actually miss that leg press. That's the Linear leg press MG7500 model. Does your gym have the other technogym plate loaded leg press? I see it's called the Leg press MG5000. My old gym had both of them together. My current gym just has the MG7500 model. Do you ever do higher reps?
No, I have only one technogym legpress in the gym - unfortunately. But I am just changing the routine and training my legs in the high reps range of 25-30 there will be only 2 or 3 sets for 8-10 reps in the whole quads workout

And a small update - 16th day of syntherol and 6th day for 2ml in each head, I haven't measured my arm yet but especially the triceps definitely takes on volume and looks better. Currently, I still cut. Shape is not fantastic, but maybe another week or two and I think bf will be low enough to effectively start the period of building mass

You have a truly freaky physique Luki. And you're only going to make it better.

When i see guys like you on here, who are not pro...it just makes me imagine what you would do in the NPC.
I think I remember you saying you were a taller guy...maybe 6'1? But even then, at 6'1....you would walk on stage at a high level national show and easily be a top SHW. IMO, you have a leaner Vincent Masone look. Vincent is basically just a bulk with a giant back. But he cant hit your level of conditioning RIGHT NOW. And his legs are weak. And he's been looked at as a "next up" ANIMAL guy for a couple years. Truly impressive my man.

No, I have only one technogym legpress in the gym - unfortunately. But I am just changing the routine and training my legs in the high reps range of 25-30 there will be only 2 or 3 sets for 8-10 reps in the whole quads workout

And a small update - 16th day of syntherol and 6th day for 2ml in each head, I haven't measured my arm yet but especially the triceps definitely takes on volume and looks better. Currently, I still cut. Shape is not fantastic, but maybe another week or two and I think bf will be low enough to effectively start the period of building mass

You have a truly freaky physique Luki. And you're only going to make it better.

When i see guys like you on here, who are not pro...it just makes me imagine what you would do in the NPC.
I think I remember you saying you were a taller guy...maybe 6'1? But even then, at 6'1....you would walk on stage at a high level national show and easily be a top SHW. IMO, you have a leaner Vincent Masone look. Vincent is basically just a bulk with a giant back. But he cant hit your level of conditioning RIGHT NOW. And his legs are weak. And he's been looked at as a "next up" ANIMAL guy for a couple years. Truly impressive my man.
I am almost 6'2 tall, which is not an advantage for a bodybuilder lol. Thank you so much for this opinion, it means a lot to me but I have too many weak points in my figure to count in serious NPC shows. Weak quadriceps (I will do everything to improve them despite my tendonis) for weak shoulders (but I am working on improving them lol) quite wide genetic waist and hips. So all I have to do is be a big freak and do a show like that. I always went out to the competition cut to the bone with cuts for glutes weighing about 265-270 pounds. The last contest came out 280+ but I was not in the maximum condition I bet on the size. Now I would like to exceed 320 pounds at offseason and this would allow me to go out in a dry and cut to bone 285-290 pounds. And if at the same time I would improve my legs, I would be really happy.

Damn luki great video !

You have so much muscle while being very tall also !

Great work i am sure you work very hard !

Respect

For a tall guy your arms look great already I think they will be crazy by the time you finish this run

Thank you very much for the kind words towards my figure, I know that her ideal is very far away but at least I will try to be a freak;)

Film from today - I can see an obvious improvement in the arms. So far they are still flat because I'm still in the cutting phase and muscle glycogen is not full so I think that they will explode only when I start rebound in about 2 weeks.

Yesterday I started the last 10 days of syntherol, 3ml in each head, arms moved definitely. I also decided to have at least 2 more weeks of cutting to start mass with some 7% body fat so that I could do a good rebound and take advantage of the body's high insulin sensitivity

IMG_6805.jpg

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner