mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

I am not Luki but I want to comment because it's something I have noticed on here from your posts over the last few months. Firstly, drugs are everything and essential for gains so this is not about using high, medium or low doses. I am all for you using high doses and going for it and trying to be a freak so it's nothing to do with that. It's just you WAY overcomplicate the drug aspect of things. I see you ask drug question after drug question like there is some magic drug formula that will unlock incredible gains. All your thoughts seem to be about drugs and not the things that will actually unlock your most potential. Plus trust me I am not one of those bullshitters who act like if you train and diet well drugs don't matter because they 100% can dictate your overall success especially if they are missing from the equation.

I am all for optimizing all areas including drugs and being detailed as well but using your 1st question as an example that thinking is just flawed imo. Weight can be one factor but you don't just pick a drug total because someone weighs x amount. There are 101 other factors that should be involved. Everyone needs different doses. As a result you also shouldn't just randomly copy some drug cycle you saw online because 1 pro used that. It's plenty of drugs so it's going to work regardless what you weigh unless you have recently been using much more than that.

The reason Luki gets great results from his drug changes is because he trains and eats like a beast. Yes the drugs are just as important but you shouldn't just pick a drug cycle based of your weight. You should try and gain off lower amounts and when they are not enough up the dose and repeat as many times as you want. I am all for pushing things and doing what you want but many guys on here are copying Luki's cycles or random high dosed cycles they saw online and they aren't even consistent with their eating and training and many of them are struggling to break 90-100kg.

I hate preaching posts and I don't want this to be like that and please don't take offense I am just trying to help. You should post a log with updated pics and all your training, nutrition and drug info and that will be better for your overall gains than if you use 25iu or 40iu lantus or go with regular or rapid slin pre workout.
This is a good post. Hats off to you Sir.

I am not Luki but I want to comment because it's something I have noticed on here from your posts over the last few months. Firstly, drugs are everything and essential for gains so this is not about using high, medium or low doses. I am all for you using high doses and going for it and trying to be a freak so it's nothing to do with that. It's just you WAY overcomplicate the drug aspect of things. I see you ask drug question after drug question like there is some magic drug formula that will unlock incredible gains. All your thoughts seem to be about drugs and not the things that will actually unlock your most potential. Plus trust me I am not one of those bullshitters who act like if you train and diet well drugs don't matter because they 100% can dictate your overall success especially if they are missing from the equation.

I am all for optimizing all areas including drugs and being detailed as well but using your 1st question as an example that thinking is just flawed imo. Weight can be one factor but you don't just pick a drug total because someone weighs x amount. There are 101 other factors that should be involved. Everyone needs different doses. As a result you also shouldn't just randomly copy some drug cycle you saw online because 1 pro used that. It's plenty of drugs so it's going to work regardless what you weigh unless you have recently been using much more than that.

The reason Luki gets great results from his drug changes is because he trains and eats like a beast. Yes the drugs are just as important but you shouldn't just pick a drug cycle based of your weight. You should try and gain off lower amounts and when they are not enough up the dose and repeat as many times as you want. I am all for pushing things and doing what you want but many guys on here are copying Luki's cycles or random high dosed cycles they saw online and they aren't even consistent with their eating and training and many of them are struggling to break 90-100kg.

I hate preaching posts and I don't want this to be like that and please don't take offense I am just trying to help. You should post a log with updated pics and all your training, nutrition and drug info and that will be better for your overall gains than if you use 25iu or 40iu lantus or go with regular or rapid slin pre workout.
I love that post @Elvia1023 100% spot on, i am too much worried about drug stack, when i should just keep training and eating like a beast, up the dose when gains don't come..... I like all your posts.

I love that post @Elvia1023 100% spot on, i am too much worried about drug stack, when i should just keep training and eating like a beast, up the dose when gains don't come..... I like all your posts.
You seem like have been doing this awhile so surely you know which drugs work for you. Just stick to the stuff that doesn’t give you sides and take a decent amount of it.

When I started, decades ago, I did the same mistakes. Always restlessly looking for that perfect magic potion, grossly understimating the rest of the equation.
A wise man points at the moon, the fool looks at his finger. 😉

How in the hell do you inject 3g+ of gear weekly without having lumps everywhere constantly?

Rotation between 10 different sites? Numbing? Embrace the lumps?

Would appreciate any advice you have on injecting a large amount.

@luki7788

How in the hell do you inject 3g+ of gear weekly without having lumps everywhere constantly?

@luki7788
Common misconception that it’s very difficult

It’s a successful combo of the following
-quality hormone
-enough depth
-steady hand and good luck lol

Example protocol for a 5.25g blast

250mg test everyday
250mg deca everyday
250mg eq everyday
————————-
1,750mg test
1,750mg deca
1,750mg eq

Mon 3cc right medial delt
Tue 3cc left medial delt
Wed 3cc right rear delt
Thur 3cc left rear delt
Fri 3cc right ventro glute
Sat 3cc left ventro glute
Sun 3cc right lat
Mon 3cc left lat
Repeat etc.

If you put 3cc in a spot and it swells up and bound up for more than 3 days find a new source or take matters into your own hands.

Mon 3cc right medial delt
Tue 3cc left medial delt
Wed 3cc right rear delt
Thur 3cc left rear delt
Fri 3cc right ventro glute
Sat 3cc left ventro glute
Sun 3cc right lat
Mon 3cc left lat
Repeat etc.

Lmfao. I guess this is an answer.

@luki7788

I don't use those doses but it wouldn't be hard in regards to injections. You have 250-300mg/ml test/deca/eq so for an off season cycle 3g would be approx 10ml per week. Even just 3 x 3ml shots covers 9ml so a 4th would be 12ml. Even if you were to do 2ml max if you done 1 per day that is 14ml per week so could be as much as 4.2g's if using 300mg/ml. For really high doses 3ml of 300mg/ml everyday would be 6.3g's per week showing how easy it is to get high. For anyone with any sort of commitment/drive they could do that easily. As long as you don't have bad gear taking 2-3ml shots shouldn't cause any pip. I personally would never inject more than 3ml of aas in one shot and for certain shots my max is 2ml because of the compounds/esters used.

Where it does become more difficult would be when using mainly short esters that are 100mg/ml but even with those you could add them to long estered shots. If you done 2ml at 100mg/ml and added 1ml of 300mg/ml that is 500mg per inj so 1 shot daily is 3.5g per week. Again it takes commitment but 1 injection per day isn't hard for anyone committed. 7 injs per week could be done in even 2 muscles (glutes and delts) without any issues but I would recommend rotating things more and you have lats, quads, arms etc. For me certain short estered gear can sting a tiny bit especially at 1ml but you can pick compounds (plus brands, carrier oils, solvents etc) that suit you best and again rotation so never hitting that spot more than once weekly. Test p is one example of short estered gear that can cause some issues but if mixed with gear that doesn't it will improve matters.

All aspects of bodybuilding can be hard and injections are no different. Those complex drug protocols with high doses are hard work and for some the hardest part of bodybuilding. Again though even using high doses can be done fairly easily if you are willing to do 1 shot daily. Some guys out there are injecting themselves 10 times daily. I have heard of guys doing 50 injs some days it can be that over the top. Even running 3g per week you would/should never have to embrace lumps. The guys who have bad lumps usually have them because they inject the same spot over and over. It's easily done though and I have been the same injecting my glutes over and over because they are easy and it becomes routine.

So it's quite simple you pick products that don't cause you pip, you are willing to inject frequently (4+ times per week) and you rotate injections sites (learn to inj multiple muscles correctly).

I don't use those doses but it wouldn't be hard in regards to injections. You have 250-300mg/ml test/deca/eq so for an off season cycle 3g would be approx 10ml per week. Even just 3 x 3ml shots covers 9ml so a 4th would be 12ml. Even if you were to do 2ml max if you done 1 per day that is 14ml per week so could be as much as 4.2g's if using 300mg/ml. For really high doses 3ml of 300mg/ml everyday would be 6.3g's per week showing how easy it is to get high. For anyone with any sort of commitment/drive they could do that easily. As long as you don't have bad gear taking 2-3ml shots shouldn't cause any pip. I personally would never inject more than 3ml of aas in one shot and for certain shots my max is 2ml because of the compounds/esters used.

Where it does become more difficult would be when using mainly short esters that are 100mg/ml but even with those you could add them to long estered shots. If you done 2ml at 100mg/ml and added 1ml of 300mg/ml that is 500mg per inj so 1 shot daily is 3.5g per week. Again it takes commitment but 1 injection per day isn't hard for anyone committed. 7 injs per week could be done in even 2 muscles (glutes and delts) without any issues but I would recommend rotating things more and you have lats, quads, arms etc. For me certain short estered gear can sting a tiny bit especially at 1ml but you can pick compounds (plus brands, carrier oils, solvents etc) that suit you best and again rotation so never hitting that spot more than once weekly. Test p is one example of short estered gear that can cause some issues but if mixed with gear that doesn't it will improve matters.

All aspects of bodybuilding can be hard and injections are no different. Those complex drug protocols with high doses are hard work and for some the hardest part of bodybuilding. Again though even using high doses can be done fairly easily if you are willing to do 1 shot daily. Some guys out there are injecting themselves 10 times daily. I have heard of guys doing 50 injs some days it can be that over the top. Even running 3g per week you would/should never have to embrace lumps. The guys who have bad lumps usually have them because they inject the same spot over and over. It's easily done though and I have been the same injecting my glutes over and over because they are easy and it becomes routine.

So it's quite simple you pick products that don't cause you pip, you are willing to inject frequently (4+ times per week) and you rotate injections sites (learn to inj multiple muscles correctly).

Yeah I'm currently only on 4ml of oil a week. Only injecting glutes and lats, and since I don't rotate with any other sites I'm developing lumps. Hate injecting quads as it always makes it annoying to walk. Have to ask the lady to inject my traps or rear delts more frequently or something.

Anyhow, cheers.

Yeah I'm currently only on 4ml of oil a week. Only injecting glutes and lats, and since I don't rotate with any other sites I'm developing lumps. Hate injecting quads as it always makes it annoying to walk. Have to ask the lady to inject my traps or rear delts more frequently or something.

Anyhow, cheers.
I would recommend getting bigger buttcheeks brother, no reason you should be getting lumps on that amount unless you‘re hitting the EXACT same spot every time. Either that or its the gear

I would recommend getting bigger buttcheeks brother, no reason you should be getting lumps on that amount unless you‘re hitting the EXACT same spot every time. Either that or its the gear
Nah I'm pretty much hitting the exact same spot every time. Literally look on my ass where the little red dot is, from that I know where I injected last time, hit that spot again lmao.

I just need to rotate more often, and new sites.

Am 5'9 at 223lbs and about 15-17% bodyfat.

Nah I'm pretty much hitting the exact same spot every time. Literally look on my ass where the little red dot is, from that I know where I injected last time, hit that spot again lmao.

He's saying NOT to do that. Glutes are huge, don't purposely target the exact same spot back to back.

He's saying NOT to do that. Glutes are huge, don't purposely target the exact same spot back to back.
Yeah, and what I'm saying, is that I have a massive ass. The problem isn't that my glutes are too small brother.

@luki7788
you must have a lot of muscle that won't be a problem lol

Ohhhhh man, can’t be doing that. If you’re looking at your butt from behind (somehow), divide each cheek into 4 quadrants. The upper outer quadrant is all fair game, even some of the outer lower if absolutely necessary.

Ohhhhh man, can’t be doing that. If you’re looking at your butt from behind (somehow), divide each cheek into 4 quadrants. The upper outer quadrant is all fair game, even some of the outer lower if absolutely necessary.
Oh is that how you do it? I've been injecting in the middle quadrant where the red dot is, must have misunderstood.

Jokes aside... I understand this... Just lazy ass and don't want to guess which quadrant I'm hitting and so I just always pin same spot. I'll figure it out.

Oh is that how you do it? I've been injecting in the middle quadrant where the red dot is, must have misunderstood.

Jokes aside... I understand this... Just lazy ass and don't want to guess which quadrant I'm hitting and so I just always pin same spot. I'll figure it out.
Jesus christ well if you know the answer then what the fuck was the point of the question

we’re over here giving you good info trying to help, answering the stupid ass question you asked, and you’re being a smartass

take your 4ml and shove it up your ass, see if that works out for ya

Jesus christ well if you know the answer then what the fuck was the point of the question

we’re over here giving you good info trying to help, answering the stupid ass question you asked, and you’re being a smartass

take your 4ml and shove it up your ass, see if that works out for ya
The best answers were already given. None of them were yours.

Let's stop clogging Luki's thread.

Anyhow, cheers.
4ml a week shouldn't give any problems

Seem like u aren't taking things seriously

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
A2501