over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

making a comeback

mr. boom

Registered
Some of you that have been around for a while may remember me.. After winning the overall at the 2008 MS bb championships things went down hill from there.. I ended up getting a divorce.. Those that have been through one knows how bad it sucks.. Not being able to see my son added to the mental weakness.. I was also dealing with the fact my dad had cancer.. My plans after I won the state show was to do a national show the following year.. That didn't happen..

To make a long story short, this past year has been hell for me but by putting my faith in God I got through it all and my dad is healed.. I'm making my comeback.. I just started training consistantly and eating good with a burning determination to hit the national stage and do some damage.. Any help/motivation are welcome... Thanks to a great bord with great people.. Here is a pic from my last contest.

All the best!

Attachments

• front%20lat2.jpg
    front%20lat2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 745
Last edited:
this past year...

...you have had to deal with 2 of the top 5 most stressful events a person can have in their life. Its nice to come out the other side and get your life back. You are a stronger man. Good news brother!

Sounds like you've hit a rough patch, I hope you'll be able to use the bad times as motivation for bigger and better, onward and upward etc. Welcome back and all the best to you. Go go go!

Good to see Your head is up....the most important in comebacks...best of luck

boom im sorry to hear ur ruogh times brother.very happy to hear u found god as ur healer.very happy ur dad is cured man.hang in there bro train hard and give them hell on that stage.

best of luck..pimpman

awesome man. talk and he will listen. glad to here
keep us updated along your journey

good to have you back Boom
best of luck to you

Thank you all very much.. There were a lot of times I thought things were getting better then I was knocked back down.. I just kept getting back up.. I'm excited to be putting back on this wt.. My goal is to get up to 230 over the next few months.. I'm here to stay!!

Boom, hated to hear about the divorce which have ruined many of us in our sport as we do not need distractions and stress when prepping for a contest. I am happy to hear about your father's cancer in remission.

Good to see you back and getting back into the swing of things. Good luck and I know you will succeed.

Welcome back to the iron game brother! Stay focused and kick ass!

Mr Boom

yes i remember you man, sorry to hear about your trials, but remember life goes on , and what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Welcome Back

Good for you , man. I find training is the best therpy. Best of luck!

good luck bro. im sorry for what you went through, however im sure you are a much stronger person because of it

Hey brother..i too have been through both of your situations! It is great that you came out of it, and you are a better person now i am sure. Keep moving forward and everything will fall into place. Good to hear that those two negatives turned into a positive. Great pic by the way. You looked awsome. Get back to it bro.

Glad to have you back and to see your father doing better. Hang in here, it will get better.

Glad to have you back to the board. I send my prayers your way bro... I always thought you had a crazy physique (that is a good thing). Best of luck on your way back buddy

Some of you that have been around for a while may remember me.. After winning the overall at the 2008 MS bb championships things went down hill from there.. I ended up getting a divorce.. Those that have been through one knows how bad it sucks.. Not being able to see my son added to the mental weakness.. I was also dealing with the fact my dad had cancer.. My plans after I won the state show was to do a national show the following year.. That didn't happen..

To make a long story short, this past year has been hell for me but by putting my faith in God I got through it all and my dad is healed.. I'm making my comeback.. I just started training consistantly and eating good with a burning determination to hit the national stage and do some damage.. Any help/motivation are welcome... Thanks to a great bord with great people.. Here is a pic from my last contest.

All the best!

Your inbox is full mate.

Hey bro,

im glad your back again...If you need anything just PM me...

chris

WELCOME BACK MAN

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear