advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Man do you ever think about the money youve spent on bodybuilding?

Looking and feeling good is worth more to me than anything material.

Exactly! Look at all the money the typical fat f@ck spends on hot Cheetos.

I really don't spend that much, except for food. But I would probably be spending just as much on food if I didn't lift because I would be eating out more and also buying alcohol. Eggs, oats, rice, and chicken breasts are cheap. I also hunt so I have enough lean deer meat to last me a year or so and that was free because my brother in law is a butcher.

So then it comes to the drugs, which I really only run Test. And my blasts consist of increasing the test and throwing in mast and maybe an oral.

So around 150-200 bucks a month on drugs averaged out, because most months I only run test with no ancillaries. That's like one night out at a bar..

Then there's gym memberships, which I only pay 20 bucks for a month through my insurance and get access to most all gyms.

I think it's those of you running GH that are spending a lot of money, I haven't reached the point to where I feel like I need it. Maybe in my 40s.

Now if I were into cars, THAT would be a problem..

Last edited:
I know bodybuilding has easily cost me 12k a year for the past 4 years between all the food, supplements, etc and that's nothing compared to some guys as Im not even a competitor and I keep my doses very low.

Maybe for rich guys on here its no big deal but shit Im only 25 and while I do well (finally) I don't really have anything to show for it... still saving up to buy a house. I could of easily used that money as a downpayment on a 150k car or a downpayment on a sick condo on the water and I'd be chilling right now. Or even better, took off work traveled the world for a year.

I have no regrets but I'd be lying if I don't wish I could go back in time sometimes and just stayed natty and not spent so much money on everything. For the guys that aren't loaded on here do you ever have this thought in the back of your mind? Sometimes its depressing for me....then I try to look at the bright side and remind myself of all the hot women Ive banged from taking up bodybuilding and that helps the pain a little bit.

If youre 25 taking steroids and banging all these hot chicks you shouldnt have a problem with money. Youre either not being very resouceful or you suck in the rack.

Get a TRT script and be done with it. My gym membership is les than $15 per month....my food bill is what costs the most and I'm still frugal with that.

On the other hand....my vices are a weakness for me. I only have two that I really love....Cars and Watches. I have never really lost money on watches....but have dropped some serious cash on cars. And not because they needed it...but just because I can take a car and make it into something that I could never do with my body even with all the drugs in the world!

I use bodybuilding partially as an excuse to travel. So for me, it opens up opportunities to travel around, spend time with like minded people, train at different gyms, see the sights in different parts of the country, and create memories and connections that will last a lot longer than a new tv or more 'stuff.'

good topic

I spend or spent very little (and probably look like it) on weightlifting. I am not a
bodybuilder, having never stepped on stage. Maybe that would have changed
things but there is no real way of knowing. When I was younger, insecure, and easily
influenced by bodybuilders, who knows to what lengths I would have gone to in
my quest for just muscle. With the internet being what it is today and the easy
availability of ‘drugs’ I probably would have spent some coin on them, and abused
them too. I am, or was, a 100%er.

Now, a gym membership and insurance covered testosterone and that is it. I do not,
did not, change my diet specifically for muscle building purposes. I just grew, or did in
the past :( Now at 63, it is strictly maintenance, my days of meaningful, muscular
growth are behind me thank God.

Get a TRT script and be done with it. My gym membership is les than $15 per month....my food bill is what costs the most and I'm still frugal with that.

On the other hand....my vices are a weakness for me. I only have two that I really love....Cars and Watches. I have never really lost money on watches....but have dropped some serious cash on cars. And not because they needed it...but just because I can take a car and make it into something that I could never do with my body even with all the drugs in the world!

Cars and watches. You would LOVE the podcast Rogan did yesterday with Matt Farah. He is literally a guy that makes his living talking about cars and watches. Go to youtube and type in Joe Rogan 1102. (That's the episode number.) They talk the whole time about cars and watches and you need to see some of the stuff they pull up on screen.

I'm struggling with that a bit right now. I can either do a show or go on a nice vacation. I can always get in great shape and do the vacation. I'll probably compete one more time just for the fact that the girlfriend and I want to do one together, but after that I think better memories can be made on an island somewhere.

I spent a lot more on alcohol and buying women dinner and drinks that lead to nowhere. At least with bodybuilding when you get old, you can think, "Damn, I looked good." :)

I'm still new to getting into bodybuilding. But I have spent a lot on fitness, working out, sports etc. I don't feel like I've wasted a dime on it however. The money I spend on bettering myself is the best money spent. Now the money i wasted on drinking and girls in my early to mid twenties was all wasted with nothing to show for. If I had spent that on the betterment of myself there's no telling where I could be or what i could have done.

Fuck, even you guys saying girls are expensive are doing it wrong.

Dinners, drinks, what?? Unless you are actually trying to pursue something with her long term there's no point in this.

Just buy a 10 dollar bottle of vodka, a decent chaser, and swipe on tinder until you have 2-3 lined up. Then if the 1st one doesn't work out you have some back up plans. Costs little to no money and they come right to your doorstep. I usually have to facetime them first so they know I'm real and not a creep.

Fuck, even you guys saying girls are expensive are doing it wrong.

I tell a buddy of mine (who is always taking women out on dates.. is a legit 'foodie call') that the women should be taking HIM out.

and buying him shoes and hats

Cars and watches. You would LOVE the podcast Rogan did yesterday with Matt Farah. He is literally a guy that makes his living talking about cars and watches. Go to youtube and type in Joe Rogan 1102. (That's the episode number.) They talk the whole time about cars and watches and you need to see some of the stuff they pull up on screen.

I will definitely look for that. They are probably way out of my league though!

Most I've ever dropped on a car was around $70K....and that was with a discount from a dealer that I exclusively do business with. I still have it.....and had been doing good with it since I've only put about $3K in upgrades on.

I bought it before I remarried.

But I recently caved in and it's currently in the shop getting a "makeover" that will probably set me back about $7K-$8K.

I'm sure Maldorf probably knows where I'm coming from!

It doesn't need it....but damn it makes it so much more fun....and as they say you only live once.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I spent a lot more on alcohol and buying women dinner and drinks that lead to nowhere. At least with bodybuilding when you get old, you can think, "Damn, I looked good." :)
Just make sure you take pics so you don't turn into one of those "I use to look like/better than you" topics that was being discussed the other day.

[emoji16]

I tell a buddy of mine (who is always taking women out on dates.. is a legit 'foodie call') that the women should be taking HIM out.

My old training partner is like that. Has them lined up and they buy him all kinds of shit!

Yeah that's cringeworthy. I hate that though, I feel like those guys just need to be educated in self worth.

On drugs? Im part jewish so I get decent gear for cheap, i've been on gear now for 2.5 years and i'd imagine ive only spent 3-5k total.

While I may be the most jacked guy in the room 9/10, im still an amauter, dropping thousands on Primo, pharma gear, etc just doesnt make sense. Some test, 19-nor, MK, and generic GH and i'm pretty fuggin swole on the low.

On food? My god its like my biggest expense by a mile, I eat like a fucking king and a sumo wrestler combined.
I wanna know about this Jewish hookup.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah that's cringeworthy. I hate that though, I feel like those guys just need to be educated in self worth.

says he's 'just a romantic'

must not see all the women sneering and cackling at him after he pays the bill and tip

I'm pretty Jewish myself haha. I don't spend money on clothes often. My gym membership is free because of networking...I don't really have any other hobbies. I don't buy any thing unless there is a sale on it...my kids and military consume most of my time.

Im glad I'm married or my money would go towards a buzz trying to pick up any slanty eyed broads in the bars. I do know for a fact I spend almost three times as much money on food as I do on this game. So if I had one regret it would spending too much money on prime rib and tomahawk steaks haha.

....never mind no regrets.

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner