over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mark Wahlberg is The Six Billion Dollar Man

Theme song

The theme song and intro is classic! Excited to see how they do it!

the actor pool must be really low.. nothing against Walberg but that cats in everything

I choose movies to see based on the cast. If I like the main actor then I almost always enjoy the movie. I enjoy pretty much every movie I've seen Mark Whalberg in. Can't wait for it to come out.

MILLION not billion.... MAssive fucking difference there.... It's like saying you take 10 grams of steroids when you actually take 1 gram... Okay man ??? Stop pissinggg meeee offf ehhhh

MILLION not billion.... MAssive fucking difference there.... It's like saying you take 10 grams of steroids when you actually take 1 gram... Okay man ??? Stop pissinggg meeee offf ehhhh

Its been upgraded. Six million wouldn't do the job in todays world.

I remember reading about 10 years ago that Jim Carrey was supposed to play the part in a Six Million Dollar Man movie but it never happened.

wouldn't give 2 cents for him...............but he does play whiny rolls pretty good.

I choose movies to see based on the cast. If I like the main actor then I almost always enjoy the movie. I enjoy pretty much every movie I've seen Mark Whalberg in. Can't wait for it to come out.

I agree here totally, I can't really think of anything really that he's busy I didn't joy, I actually have The Other Guys" playing in the back round right now as I am working, with He and Will Ferrell, not sure if that is spelled right, but yeah I look forward to watching this, it was definitely one of my favorite shows growing up, I figure was only for a couple of seasons maybe too? But I actually saw them the other day at Walmart, the season one and maybe season 2, I was going to buy them they're like $20 each, but they were on blu-ray, & I don't have a Blu ray player, I'm so behind ;)

I actually like Mark Wahlberg as an actor. He always does a good job for the part he is playing....and always picks the movies and characters that fit him best imo.

Im also...

A big Mark Wahlberg fan. Excited about this movie could do well.

I agree here totally, I can't really think of anything really that he's busy I didn't joy, I actually have The Other Guys" playing in the back round right now as I am working, with He and Will Ferrell, not sure if that is spelled right, but yeah I look forward to watching this, it was definitely one of my favorite shows growing up, I figure was only for a couple of seasons maybe too? But I actually saw them the other day at Walmart, the season one and maybe season 2, I was going to buy them they're like $20 each, but they were on blu-ray, & I don't have a Blu ray player, I'm so behind ;)
I like Wahlberg, but I hate to say that you two obviously haven't seen his bad roles LOL :D The Happening comes to mind:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rq-7zEVuwI"]The Happening - Funny Scene - What... No!!! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhmEo-46vUQ"]mark wahlberg talks to a tree - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzgdOzfMVwo"]The Happening - Mark Wahlberg needs a second - YouTube[/ame]

To be fair no one in that movie really had a great script to work with, but I thought just about every line Wahlberg uttered in that POS film was laughably bad. He was in another awful one called Max Payne, but his acting wasn't the main culprit for that movie being awful.

Loved him in Boogie Nights, the Departed, Shooter, Pain and Gain, etc. though :cool:

dont know how anyone can hate on him, his acting is amazing, very diverse in the roles he plays, and outside of it he is very generous and helps charitys and all that. any hate is clearly jealousy.

love everything hes in, will probably see it sooner or later.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws