over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marvel sponsored log

Last night I went to do legs at the more bodybuilding friendly gym I go to. It just so happens that my chiropractor who is also an ifbb pro was just finishing up training some clients. So I asked if he could take a look at my paused squats. I have been really focusing on form as I work my way back up in weight after the injury. I try to really make sure I am not compensating with my other leg. After taking a look at me he said everything was smooth and no issues. In fact he told me to limit my depth more than I was. In the bottom position the stretch on my tendon creates more stress that isn't useful. By stopping my depth 2-3 inches higher I'll put myself in less of a risky position but still get maximum benefit from the squat. This was great to hear. Next time I free squat I'll be on 135 which use to be a warm up set but now will be a milestone. It really helps to have more advanced and intelligent competitors around you. At commercial gyms I'm usually one of the more advanced people in the gym and that's not always a good thing. You need better people around you to keep pushing yourself and trying to get to their level.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Today I'll go over my knee injury. I had a physical therapy appointment last week where the head therapist checked me with measurements and exercises to see if I could be cleared to stop. She did not feel comfortable clearing me. So we narrowed down the exercises I need to focus on for 6 weeks to try again. This was disheartening because I was hoping to be 100%. I'm still doing weekly leg workouts but I'm being very careful with load. Now I have to work in pt exercises as much as possible too. I've been avoiding free weight squats and deadlifts till I get the clear on my knee. I'm hoping with consistent work I can get that approval in October. I know it'll take time for leg mass to normal it's within my control to get the knee functioning well enough to be called 100% ready.

everything g2g now big dog!.

Last edited:
Last night I went to do legs at the more bodybuilding friendly gym I go to. It just so happens that my chiropractor who is also an ifbb pro was just finishing up training some clients. So I asked if he could take a look at my paused squats. I have been really focusing on form as I work my way back up in weight after the injury. I try to really make sure I am not compensating with my other leg. After taking a look at me he said everything was smooth and no issues. In fact he told me to limit my depth more than I was. In the bottom position the stretch on my tendon creates more stress that isn't useful. By stopping my depth 2-3 inches higher I'll put myself in less of a risky position but still get maximum benefit from the squat. This was great to hear. Next time I free squat I'll be on 135 which use to be a warm up set but now will be a milestone. It really helps to have more advanced and intelligent competitors around you. At commercial gyms I'm usually one of the more advanced people in the gym and that's not always a good thing. You need better people around you to keep pushing yourself and trying to get to their level.

That was a nice coincidence you ran into your chiropractor. Hopefully it helps

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Update on training: I'm still following my advanced DC training program but I have made it a little more suitable to my needs by sticking to the program layout but tweaking other things. Like last night I did back for the 2nd time this week. The first time this week I had a really good workout and really felt sore do instead of doing a different back routine I just redid the same one with more weight. It was a bit light on the compound movements but felt good.

DB pullover (warm up) 40 lbs x 20 reps 50 x 15 60 x 10
Single Arm Lat Pull down machine 60 x 15 80 x 12 100 x 10 120 x 12-7-4 R/P
Neutral close grip rows 100 x 15 120 x 12 140 x 10 165 x 12-6-4 R/P
Single Overhand Hammerstrength High Rows 50 x 15 65 x 12 75 x 10 90 x 12-5-4 R/P
Lat stretch 60 secs

I followed this with some knee rehab. Everything was up from a few days earlier when I hit the same workout. Everything feels on point, strength is building, estrogen feels under control and making progress with PSL gear.

That was a nice coincidence you ran into your chiropractor. Hopefully it helps

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Definitely a good coincidence, got a free kinesiology evaluation for free.

Last night I had to change up my workout. I had limited time to spend in the gym. Following DC you are locked into specific exercises to keep progressive overload going. That means waiting on machines most of the time and I couldn't do that. So I did something out of the ordinary and just went by what was open and what I thought could work. I also went with a high volume approach. I don't believe in training on feel but it was a good mix up last night. I got a great chest pump and really hit my shoulders hard. Sometimes you have to fit your workout around your life and not the other way around.

So I'm dealing with a new phenomenon with my legs. My injured leg doesn't seem to get sore or get lactic acid build up. When doing bilateral or even unilateral work I feel the muscle but not to the same degree as the uninjured leg. The shape is still off on the tear drop and sweep but I'm hoping it's temporary until my body realizes it doesn't have to compensate then the normal look will return. Other than that I had a good leg workout last night. My coach and I have also used a new strategy with my carbs that seems to be working. Now I only eat carbs peri workout if possible. Some days that doesn't but most I do. I feel like it's helped me recomp a bit. Haven't put on new fat but workouts and strength are improving. I'm sure we'll get to a point where I can't get all of the carbs in during just that peri workout window but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Lastly donated blood this week which is a must when using AAS but even more so when using EQ. I have 1 more week left on this short blast before I go to my cruise phase until prep time. I plan on getting bloods done before prep to make sure everything is a green light. I feel like things are in a good place for a great year competing with PSL gear. I even have a client taking the plunge into AAS. Just waiting on PSL to get restocked, gear so good they're running out.

I haven't updated in a bit because I was sick unfortunately. After my chest workout last Monday I woke up with a sore throat and cough. So I rested the whole week. I decided I didn't want to take a chance at prolonging the illness. However it is still hanging around in that stage where you know it's almost over. So I decided today to get in some morning cardio and light lifting. Just going to listen to my body on how hard to push today. I also start my cruise phase until prep starts in January. Going to be using 225 mg of test weekly and still trying to gain muscle if possible but at the very least maintain current physique.

Back on the grind. I'm still not at 100% but I'm good enough to go all out. I'm back to cardio, nutrition and training with the goal of progressing each workout. I've gone back to a 4 day routine so that I can recover more. I'm running 225 mg of test from PSL weekly (cruise). I plan on getting bloods done in a couple weeks to make sure everything looks good for prep in late December. My training program now let's me hit back and legs 3 times in a 2 week cycle. My training is focused on the same exercises but not written in a way were I am stuck waiting on others. I go in with a plan and hope I can do my preferred exercises but if I have to change something out I can. They say you can train intense or long but you can't do both. So I'm gonna train as intense as I can with highest volume I can and still recover while cruising.

Not too much to update, just cruising along doing my best to improve. I'm always looking for info that can make me better in any way when it comes to bodybuilding. One thing I've heard recently on a podcast was when doing cardio stay at 120-130 hear rate. I never really tried to stay in a certain heart rate on cardio, I always just try to burn more calories than my previous time. However I'm going to give this heart rate zone a try. If I see good results I'll continue it into my prep. I've also set my sights on 2 local shows in 2018. I just have to wait for final dates. I'm also reaching out to PSL to see if we can keep this blog going during prep.

Been a really good week for training however I want to focus on something else. I got some really good news from my physical therapist. Take a look at the pic of my quads with the lines. The top line is where the injured quad sweep ends and the bottom line is where the uninjured sweep ends. There is a noticeable difference and in bodybuilding that can cost you. So after speaking with my pt the shape should come back with time and continued strength training. Even though I didn't injury my quad there was still some muscle atrophy because I was in a knee immobilizer for a couple months. I'm really happy to here this since it worried me a bit.**broken link removed**

When it comes to the bodybuilding lifestyle this week has been bad. I've missed cardio and lifting sessions. A lot has gone on in my personal life to warrant missing days. I wasn't feeling well one day followed my family issues the next snowballed a bit on me. So I plan to correct these starting today. I also don't feel to bad about extra rest days because I only have 2-3 weeks before prep starts. Once that gets going it's bodybuilding turned up to the max. I'm happy to say that PSL and I will continue the log thru my prep for 2 shows this year hopefully leading to 2 class wins and at least 1 overall title. Gonna get back on track while still enjoying life around the holidays.

This week I'm just floating along. My nutrition has good meals but not really following macros, doing morning cardio and lifting. However I cut back on morning cardio time and I'm going 2 weeks without logging my workouts. This is really difficult for me because I have purpose when I lift and that's to progress on at least 1 exercise. But not using a log book has me just looking to get a pump. I don't recommend this but I'm going on vacation in a few days and plan to workout during but not with the same intensity. So my thought was get a pump, get out and enjoy vacation. Once I get back prep starts for 2018 shows. This way I can hopefully give my body and mind a break from the constant challenge of my usual workouts but still maintain strength and negate vacation eating. It's going to be a gruelling 7 months of prep for 2 shows so this break should help.

Another great touchdown from PSL. So excited for prep.**broken link removed****broken link removed**

I'm back from my vacation and I'm easing back into Bodybuilding lifestyle. While I was gone I got in a day of lifting and morning cardio one day. There was also lots of walking around but even more food and fun. I was able to just enjoy myself and time away from the daily grind. I left around 255 and weighed 263 this morning. I got up and did 30 mins of fasted cardio and will be lifting tonight. My goal is at minimum 3 cardio sessions and 2-3 lifting sessions. On Saturday I start prep so still want to take this week to ramp up to prep life.

After completing what I call exploratory or warm up workouts I'm ready to hit the ground running this weekend. My strength didn't fall off too much from the break and Trt dosing. This Saturday is 20 weeks out from my first competition. I'll be starting out with 5 days of cardio at 40 mins per day. I'll be lifting 5 times per week. Pull twice, legs twice and 1 push session. Macros will be 350 grams protein, 200 grams carbs and 55 grams fat. I'll be starting clen and T3 on an empty stomach in the morning. Clen will start at 20 mcg and T3 will start at 25 mcg. I'll also bump up my PSL dosages Test E at 400 mg weekly and EQ 200 mg weekly. I'll still run tamoxifen at 20-40 mg for the first week or two before switching to Aromasin.

First week of prep down, although the week wasn't perfect I can tell I already made progress. The holiday right after the weekend messed me up bit since I indulged in some alcoholic beverages. After that might nutrition was on point and workouts were good. I did slip up on morning cardio. 1 day I had to do my cardio around lifting which I prefer not to do as long as possible. My coach and I went over my current nutrition and this will be what we make changes to moving forward. I already dropped 5 lbs which I know is mostly or all water however I can see less bloat and some tightening in the mirror. This weekend I'll get a cheat meal and continue progressing.

Still early on in this week things are looking good. Weight is decreasing but more importantly things are looking slightly leaner. I am my own harshest critic so seeing progress a great thing. Sent my check in pics last night so the coach and I will discuss things today. I'm betting we leave things the same. Currently running PSL gear at 400 mg weekly of test E and 200 mg weekly of EQ. I'm also using 25 mcg of T3 and right now 60 mcg clen. I also used 4 units of humalog with my cheat meal on Saturday. **broken link removed****broken link removed**

Things are going nicely so far this week. I had my cheat meal this weekend and enjoyed some bbq. Ended up not even finishing my whole meal but instead of making myself miserable I just stopped. Workouts are going well as they should this early in prep. But what I'm really excited about is the progression in my leg strength, doing my best to get back to where I was. I'm still finding the right amount of volume for my current layout, which is pull, legs, push, pull and legs. Weight was 244 lb at check in. Currently running PSL gear at 500 mg weekly of test E and 300 mg weekly of EQ started on Saturday . I'm also using 30 mcg T3, done with clen for 2 weeks so using an ECA Stack along with some Yohimbine. I also used 5 units of humalog with my cheat meal on Saturday.

So this week has been great when it comes to lifting, nutrition and cardio. However the weight hasn't seemed to fall off as easily. I know it's water weight and I didn't add any body fat but when you base your cheat meal off of progress then it plays mind games. Now sure I could say I know it's water just eat like last weekend however that hasn't helped me achieve an overall yet. So this weekend my cheat will be downsized and I'm predicting dropping some carbs at my next check in.

Current OTC supplements I use daily :
Coq10 200 mgs
Citrus bergamot 2 caps
NAC 1.8 grams
Fish oil 2.4 grams
Krill oil 1 gram
Vitamin D3 3 pills
Red yeast rice 4 caps
Astragalus 4 caps

Staff online

• rAJJIN