over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mast vs Tren on cut

it's obvious - masteron+tren 😅

but if I had to choose one drug besides testosterone it will always be tren whether you are cutting or growing
Agreed, Tren is literally king when it came to cutting for me, but the best combo I used was Test, Mast and Tren. The sides from Tren have exponentially increased for me over the years so now it's mainly Test and Mast for me. This combo is effective, but definitely not as effective as Test and Tren, but at least day to day I feel a lot better than the hate that Tren can send me into.

but if I had to choose one drug besides testosterone it will always be tren whether you are cutting or growing
Tren lately has been giving me massive digestion problems and acid reflux that it affects me eating all my meals and training from feeling nauseous

Would you guys replace equipoise with mast on a cut ? Currently on test eq and Tren

Agreed! Test+Mast+Tren is the way to go for sure. But Tren over Mast if you could only choose one.

Tren lately has been giving me massive digestion problems and acid reflux that it affects me eating all my meals and training from feeling nauseous
Try 10-15 g glutamin 2 times per day. First dose first thing in the morning. 30 g per day helps me greatly.

Try 10-15 g glutamin 2 times per day. First dose first thing in the morning. 30 g per day helps me greatly.
Hmm. Etymology of the prefix 'glut' seems to be 'of the throat.' Interesting that glut-amine also reduces acid reflux.

Hmm. Etymology of the prefix 'glut' seems to be 'of the throat.' Interesting that glut-amine also reduces acid reflux.
Not sure where you got that, but "glut" has nothing to do with the throat; Gluten is a latin word (Glue) that the French started using to describe any animal protein.

FWIW, Glutamine doesn't "reduce acid reflux" directly, but it can maintain L-Glutamine levels, which (anecdotally) Tren seems to deplete particularly hard.

If you're not deficient, L-Glutamine can actually make GERD worse, IIRC.

Tren literally changes the way my body looks, like not just growth but i swear i get fuller muscle bellies or something, my delts look the best on tren. but it makes me feel weird, like kinda queasy but not bad enough to stop what I'm doing. My guts just aren't right with tren. the majority of serotinin in our bodies resides in our guts, whatever tren does to serotonin i feel in my guts and not my head.

I haven't utilized it for a while and as I've gotten older i have really come to appreciate mast. I wouldn't know how to compare the two, i feel they're completely different. If i had to run test plus either tren or mast for a few months I'd pick mast easily. Might look a little better with tren but I'd feel like shit and my labs would be anyone's guess.

Test/mast/tren with an oral thrown in.
I like drol with it
how did you like winny ? I think test ,tren ,mast ,winny stack would be an unbelievable cutting stack in my opinion, what do you think ? I know a guy who says winny is the best cutting steroid hands down as far as cosmetic 3d look lol , he said tren can’t even compete with winny

Test/mast/tren with an oral thrown in.
I like drol with it
This is the best stack I've ever run, looked my best but was an irritated bastard while running it. Tren and then throwing Drol on top of it, the insomnia and then the aggression from the androgens, could only run it for a short period before needing to back off, say drop the Drol.

how did you like winny ? I think test ,tren ,mast ,winny stack would be an unbelievable cutting stack in my opinion, what do you think ? I know a guy who says winny is the best cutting steroid hands down as far as cosmetic 3d look lol , he said tren can’t even compete with winny
I have learned that winstrol should only be used for approximately 2 weeks before a show. Any longer and it’s negatives out weigh it’s positives. Because when you combine dry joints from the winstrol with the androgenic strength gains of Tren—you significantly increase your risk of tearing something and becoming injured.

For cutting my go to is test/mast/eq as far as injects go. I can’t handle the sides from Tren

Trenbolone does not convert to estrogen and has a high binding affinity to the androgen receptor, it is also anti-estrogenic and has a diuretic effect.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws