over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mast vs Tren on cut

I have learned that winstrol should only be used for approximately 2 weeks before a show. Any longer and it’s negatives out weigh it’s positives. Because when you combine dry joints from the winstrol with the androgenic strength gains of Tren—you significantly increase your risk of tearing something and becoming injured.
Yeah that definitely makes sense , do you agree that winny gives a look that no other steroid can give or no ? Like I said my buddy who used to love tren the best now says winny is by far his favorite, think he was running oral at 50mg Ed, although he did say winny is a nasty steroid for sides

I get few if any sides from winny. Love it. I don't run more than 50mg oral ED. I don't get joint dryness but seems to pull water out from under the skin. Makes you look 2% bf lower. Mast doesn't remotely compare for me. Gets me strong, energetic, can add decent muscle.

That said, combining winny and tren is a truly unique combo and look IMO. No issues. Hits hdl some but not rock bottom and my liver values are either top of range or as few pts out. This is after 350mg winny for 10 weeks on top of 500+ tren. I don't run that high anymore but works with little issue for my physiology.

I’m outlier because Mast absolutely kills my sex drive. That’s the opposite of everything I’ve ever heard or read about Mast. Tren takes care of everything for me with the diet dictating level of leanness

I get few if any sides from winny. Love it. I don't run more than 50mg oral ED. I don't get joint dryness but seems to pull water out from under the skin. Makes you look 2% bf lower. Mast doesn't remotely compare for me. Gets me strong, energetic, can add decent muscle.

That said, combining winny and tren is a truly unique combo and look IMO. No issues. Hits hdl some but not rock bottom and my liver values are either top of range or as few pts out. This is after 350mg winny for 10 weeks on top of 500+ tren. I don't run that high anymore but works with little issue for my physiology.
Wow 10 weeks and that’s pretty good blood work for that combo especially at 10 weeks 😯 bro do you see any added benefit to using masteron along with tren and winny or no ?

Wow 10 weeks and that’s pretty good blood work for that combo especially at 10 weeks 😯 bro do you see any added benefit to using masteron along with tren and winny or no ?

I would say tren/winny is better for aesthetics at all but super low body fats (I'm not a bber so I don't go that low so my opinion at those bfs is conjecture). Maybe all 3 at that point. Other than feels I get next to nothing from mast. I use it for libido and balancing sides on nandrolone or primo (libido) but honestly I get nothing for strength/size/performance from it even at 600mg a week. I put it in a separate class with proviron. It's a tier 3 or 4 drug in a stack for me, balances sides of others and maybe some slight aesthetics. For me, winny crushes in all aspects.

BTW I missed part of your question. Assuming I don't have anything odd going on so say purely or heavily a test/tren/winny cycle I don't get much at all from adding masteron to it at any dose at say a real 10% and above. That said maybe you want to be 6% and look your best, I can't speak to that. Also everyone is a bit different so ymmv.

I would say tren/winny is better for aesthetics at all but super low body fats (I'm not a bber so I don't go that low so my opinion at those bfs is conjecture). Maybe all 3 at that point. Other than feels I get next to nothing from mast. I use it for libido and balancing sides on nandrolone or primo (libido) but honestly I get nothing for strength/size/performance from it even at 600mg a week. I put it in a separate class with proviron. It's a tier 3 or 4 drug in a stack for me, balances sides of others and maybe some slight aesthetics. For me, winny crushes in all aspects.
Any experience with winstrol reducing HGH water retention?

In terms of what I actually use more during the year? Mast. It’s a fantastic addition to any cycle. But when talking about the ability to look fuckin yoked? Tren all day everyday.

I only use Tren during precontest/cut times. I used to love it in the off-season to stay that tinge bit leaner, but quality GH has kinda done that for me now. No reason to stress the body year round.

Any experience with winstrol reducing HGH water retention?
It works, somewhat, to mask It. But you certainly better address the real cause of the fluid retention.

Tren should be reserved for large humans pushing towards extreme leanness.

We have plenty of drugs to turn on the androgen receptor.

Trens magic is the weird shit it does with the glucocorticoid receptor and intra cellular IGF. No other anabolic does this as strong as trenbolone does.

I’d put tren in a class of “good anabolic” “extreme anticatabolic”

Edit: I mean I see no reason a serious meathead shouldn’t use tren ever, it’s just reslly fucking abused because it works so well.

250-300mg tren added on can do some wicked shit to composition if you know how to train and eat

Why does tren give bad digestion problems and acid reflux ?

Cool ,ya I know winny is way better than masteron from what I hear from many , some people like to compare winny and anavar, again no contest, winny destroys anavar , hell like I said, I know guys who say winny destroys tren even lol

Cool ,ya I know winny is way better than masteron from what I hear from many , some people like to compare winny and anavar, again no contest, winny destroys anavar , hell like I said, I know guys who say winny destroys tren even lol
Hard to beat Winstrol for that final touch pre-contest when you need the maximum hardness, dryness and crispness.
Masteron is infinitely less toxic, makes you feel great (mood uplift and stronger sex drive) but the visual effect doesn't come even close. Mind you, the hardening effect is there, but far less noticeable.

Why does tren give bad digestion problems and acid reflux ?
One piece of advice don’t take anything for it like nexium etc , they can cause more damage than good and for me ,as soon as I drop tren ,in a week or 2 heartburn always goes away , so in my opinion just take it and don’t use any of those heartburn meds , not worth it

Tren should be reserved for large humans pushing towards extreme leanness.

We have plenty of drugs to turn on the androgen receptor.

Trens magic is the weird shit it does with the glucocorticoid receptor and intra cellular IGF. No other anabolic does this as strong as trenbolone does.

I’d put tren in a class of “good anabolic” “extreme anticatabolic”
Never competed but I've seen stacks that men's physique guys throw in var and Winny at the end when calories get real low. Wonder why they don't just up the tren as they push harder? I guess some don't tolerate high dosages?

Yeah bro it’s definitely a side for some, feel like I swallowed acid of tren
Personally i think its because it messes with the pancreas somehow, i cant prove it but thats my theory.

Masteron gives me a dry but flat look. Some initial but minimal strength and stamina gains that halt with time. Never noticed anything with libido, now proviron is a different story and better in that reguard. Winstrol instead is dryness and fullness at the same time. Vascularity is awesome too. I love oral winny, it doesn't give me joints or liver problems (i run UDCA with it) and i see its benefits even at low dose such 15-20 mg per day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131