over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron Worth It?

My cruise these days is 50mg test and 50 mg mast a week. Love it. blood work looks pristine. It's my compromise with Emeric and Dante and their 10mg test protocol. But yeah love a bit of mast in the mix.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So total only 100mg a week? How do you pin it? Ed?

I wanna run mast at like a decent dose 500 mgs.... Like an anabolic with some test

But I ain't touching that shit until I get some RU58841...

MOST men have DHT receptors in their scalp, and mast will eat that up like a termite

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So total only 100mg a week? How do you pin it? Ed?
Yes when I'm cruising I just do two shots of 25 each twice a week. I know Emeric advised daily and I have done that in the past but I ran out of slin pins and just started doing it this way with my 23g 1" so it's kind hard to get daily dose accuracy. Eventually I'll get some proper pins and then probably move back to ED

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Does anyone get good strength gains with Masteron?

For me i get incredible cosmetic improvements from masteron but no significant strength increase. Tren is the most impressive AAS for strength.

My strength goes up on mast. Mast and winny and I have to be careful because the weights start jumping up so quick. It's worth it in my book

My strength goes up on mast. Mast and winny and I have to be careful because the weights start jumping up so quick. It's worth it in my book

Me as well I have always felt the aggression/strength increase when using masteron. I’m adding it to my next blast for just this reason.

i see increased of strength on MAst too. Lesser bloat when used together with Test.

i quit caring obut losing hair long time ago but i am predisposed so had no choice if i wanted to use AAS. so from my perspective thats not even a factor.

mast is the bomb. DEF worth it. imo you want to be on the lean side when you use it.
test prop/mast/npp and be lean and thats a badass look right there imo. id add a smidge of tren possibly too... getting off topic.
YES on mast!:headbang:
-F2S

Masteron is such a great drug, and combines so well with test.

If it didn't turn me into a sex maniac and ruin my life I would run it constantly.
:star-:ars

I really don’t feel like I’ve ever gotten that much out of mast, as much as people seem to like it so much.

I cant believe people need more than 200mgs!
After 2 weeks I dry out to were it is almost Scarry and come Off.
I even Notice My urination Quadruples.....
Tryin 100 mgs this Summer and see if I can stay on for 4 weeks.lol

I do Notice on Proviron I get stronger...More Free Test!
Same would go for Mast but to what extent?
More test, more Mast ?

Last edited:
LOVE mast. really noticed the benefits this last spring when I cut, and bumped the dose to 600mg/week. nearly as impressive visual effects as I got from Winny, without feeling like death.

Will def use it again.

I enjoy it, never fucked with my hair.. made my joints a little tight unfortunately.
I mostly take it for the feel good feeling and the anti E properties is has.

i’ve always been a low test high tren guy. but i wanted to get away from the sides of the tren. got tired of the insomnia, perfuse sweating, fucking with my cock and orgasms, feeling winded when i would shorten rest time between sets, possible kidney damage and sometimes the appearance of looking flat. been on 600 mg Mast E and 400 test E. for 4 weeks. im just as hard on mast when i was on tren, way fuller, getting dryer...slowly, no hair loss, moderate strength gains, sex drive is intense, slleeping great. Im happy with the results so far and will probably stick with Mast...possibly throw in a little tren ace as summer gets close.

Like it alot. I only need 200-300 mg a week.

Thank you god for hair genetics.

Like it alot. I only need 200-300 mg a week.

Thank you god for hair genetics.

You are blessed.

Neither side of my family have hair loss issues that I know of but even that cant prevent masteron from thinning me out some.:( I love sense of well being on it, but just not worth the hair loss for me anyhow.

When I was using it, 400mg was my sweet spot. Definitely one of my favorites.

I'm telling you guys fearing mast or proviron due to DHT hair loss, give RU58841 a try. Stopped my hair loss in it's tracks. I have no vested interest in it, just a product that actually works. Everyone I know who uses it swears by it. I can't lose hair if I tried anymore, even in 50mg daily of proviron.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131