over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron Worth It?

Does anyone suffer from ED with Mast/proviron? (not talking about libido)

Has the opposite affect on most. Proviron or masteron increase libido and erections. I’m sure there are some it doesn’t, but the consensus generally is that it helps with all that.

Does anyone suffer from ED with Mast/proviron? (not talking about libido)

I notice more of the opposite. Erections are VERY strong but my libido doesn't seem as high, like I just care less. It's weird.

My friend complain from ED due to high proviron (libido sky high), says that he can have an intercourse 80% hard but when he ejaculate, he can become 100% hard 1h later if he tries again... could it be due to prostate issues?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG6Q1whYRKs"]BEST PRECONTEST BODYBUILDING SECRET? - YouTube[/ame]

interesting.

Sorry guys bit off topic here but since it was mentioned earlier, what is RU58841?

Sorry guys bit off topic here but since it was mentioned earlier, what is RU58841?

Just google it and theres a sponsor here for it as well. It's the stuff that WILL save your hair when running DHT based compounds. Stops all my hair thinning. I swear by it.

RU58841 options

I'm going to run Masteron, but also concerned about hair loss. I'm going to try the RU58841, but does anyone have any other suggestions which can slow or prevent the hair loss?

1. How bad is the hair loss on mast E?

I am genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness, and will be bald soon enough. Shedding accelerated at as little as 150mg/week of Mast P. This is highly dependent on your genetics.

2. How bad is the muscle tightness and joint pain?

It depends what else you run it with. It your stack is very "dry" and contains a lot of DHTs, this is more likely to be an issue. If you're running 600mg Test + 200 mg Mast, though (for example), this probably won't be much of an issue.

3. Are sides dose dependent like with other AAS?

Yes

4. How effective is masterons ability to keep water bloat down?

Excellent. It will be more noticeable if you're leaner. That doesn't mean it doesn't work if you're not lean, the drying effects just won't be as visible. It really helps diminish sub-q water, but can also make muscles look a bit flat if you don't stack it properly.

I'm going to run Masteron, but also concerned about hair loss. I'm going to try the RU58841, but does anyone have any other suggestions which can slow or prevent the hair loss?

If your prone to it, like me, even aromasin/sawpalmetto/etc wont work. Mast is terrible for the hairline but I do not know hows that when your not prone to it.

If your prone to it, like me, even aromasin/sawpalmetto/etc wont work. Mast is terrible for the hairline but I do not know hows that when your not prone to it.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm prone, and am going to try PRP for Hair restoration where they inject your own blood into your scalp. The success rate is supposed to be good, and its less money compared to getting a transplant.

Just google it and theres a sponsor here for it as well. It's the stuff that WILL save your hair when running DHT based compounds. Stops all my hair thinning. I swear by it.

I googled it, but could not find the sponsor for it. Can you tell us who the sponsor is for it?
Also, do you make yours or do you buy the pre made solution?

I never really ran higher than 25mgs Proviron or 200 mgs Mast no matter how much test.
But even on 500 mgs test I did notice my strength increase.
On bulkers I hit around 1500mgs test but add in Deca at 3-600.
I never increased Mast to say 600mgs to match my higher Test levels but it
may add in even more strength gains and keep more Test Free I would think!
Even despite not holding water.

Masteron does not has an anti-aromatase effect like nolva or adex, it just blocks the estrogen receptors in the body, so if I'm not mistaken Masteron does not equals to more free testosterone in the body, there is more free testosterone only when it is not converted into estrogen.

Masteron does not has an anti-aromatase effect like nolva or adex, it just blocks the estrogen receptors in the body, so if I'm not mistaken Masteron does not equals to more free testosterone in the body, there is more free testosterone only when it is not converted into estrogen.

With not as much testosterone converting it is going to free up more test.:eek:

I’m running TGC Masteron E, and I’d never run Masteron before. From my experience, Masteron makes a very noticeable difference, and I’ll never run anything, not even TRT without it.

First off, there’s the raging erections and crazy high sex drive. I’ve always had a very high sex drive, and although I’ve never had problems in that department, things do decline as you get older. With Masteron it’s like being 16 again, but knowing what I’m doing in bed this time around lol :p It’s a good thing my wife loves sex lol, otherwise my calluses might be getting calluses lmao!

I’m not sure that the crazy high sex drive is entirely because of Masteron itself though, at least not directly. Masteron has a high affinity to SHBG, and when it binds to the SHBG present in your body, it allows a lot more free testosterone to do it’s job. Some people mistakenly believe that more free testosterone is available due to Masteron lowering SHBG significantly, but that’s not why, it just binds to it at a higher rate than any other AAS (actually DHT binds the highest, but masteron is DHT based, and it binds better than any other DHT based AAS), so it frees up whatever you’re using to be more effective. That’s a very good thing, you don’t necessarily want to lower your SHBG, it’s there for a reason. Extreme lows or highs in SHBG can lead to diabetes, obesity, and other serious problems, so we don’t want to eliminate SHBG, just control what it’s able to bind to. That includes estrogen, so by using Masteron, less estrogen binds to SHBG, and while that sounds like it could be a problem (estrogen is good at healthy levels), it’s not. Masteron has another unique property, and that’s its effect on estrogen receptors, blocking or reducing the amount of estrogen that’s able to bind to the receptors in breast tissue. Combine that with the fact that Masteron doesn’t aromatize, it helps prevent gyno, perhaps not as effectively as more powerful drugs like arimidex, but with less side effects, and little to no risk of tanking your estrogen levels.

As far as negative side effects, there can be some, and those are mostly dose dependent and genetic. Hair loss can be a side effect, much like many AAS, but DHT based AAS will cause those who are genetically prone to male pattern baldness to lose their hair earlier and faster. Fortunately for me, I wasn’t passed that gene, so Masteron hadn’t caused any hair loss at all for me. I suppose constant erections could be a problem, but only if you have no access to women, or if you’re in prison lol. Rainmanisback said that Masteron won’t equal more free testosterone if the free test is being converted to estrogen, but most of us don’t have problems with aromatase, so that’s kind of a “what if” that most of us won’t have a problem with, and if for some reason we did, a little anastrazole and problem solved.

So yeah, I think Masteron is totally worth it, and like I said, I’m never running anything without it.

I’m running TGC Masteron E, and I’d never run Masteron before. From my experience, Masteron makes a very noticeable difference, and I’ll never run anything, not even TRT without it.

First off, there’s the raging erections and crazy high sex drive. I’ve always had a very high sex drive, and although I’ve never had problems in that department, things do decline as you get older. With Masteron it’s like being 16 again, but knowing what I’m doing in bed this time around lol :p It’s a good thing my wife loves sex lol, otherwise my calluses might be getting calluses lmao!

I’m not sure that the crazy high sex drive is entirely because of Masteron itself though, at least not directly. Masteron has a high affinity to SHBG, and when it binds to the SHBG present in your body, it allows a lot more free testosterone to do it’s job. Some people mistakenly believe that more free testosterone is available due to Masteron lowering SHBG significantly, but that’s not why, it just binds to it at a higher rate than any other AAS (actually DHT binds the highest, but masteron is DHT based, and it binds better than any other DHT based AAS), so it frees up whatever you’re using to be more effective. That’s a very good thing, you don’t necessarily want to lower your SHBG, it’s there for a reason. Extreme lows or highs in SHBG can lead to diabetes, obesity, and other serious problems, so we don’t want to eliminate SHBG, just control what it’s able to bind to. That includes estrogen, so by using Masteron, less estrogen binds to SHBG, and while that sounds like it could be a problem (estrogen is good at healthy levels), it’s not. Masteron has another unique property, and that’s its effect on estrogen receptors, blocking or reducing the amount of estrogen that’s able to bind to the receptors in breast tissue. Combine that with the fact that Masteron doesn’t aromatize, it helps prevent gyno, perhaps not as effectively as more powerful drugs like arimidex, but with less side effects, and little to no risk of tanking your estrogen levels.

As far as negative side effects, there can be some, and those are mostly dose dependent and genetic. Hair loss can be a side effect, much like many AAS, but DHT based AAS will cause those who are genetically prone to male pattern baldness to lose their hair earlier and faster. Fortunately for me, I wasn’t passed that gene, so Masteron hadn’t caused any hair loss at all for me. I suppose constant erections could be a problem, but only if you have no access to women, or if you’re in prison lol. Rainmanisback said that Masteron won’t equal more free testosterone if the free test is being converted to estrogen, but most of us don’t have problems with aromatase, so that’s kind of a “what if” that most of us won’t have a problem with, and if for some reason we did, a little anastrazole and problem solved.

So yeah, I think Masteron is totally worth it, and like I said, I’m never running anything without it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws