over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

May 2nd Blast

Right now i am training tues/thur/sat. I am doing the BigA Growth Principles for Beginner routine and loving it. I was going to go dc. I am just a bit achy these days and am gonna hold off for the next blast.

yeah man, i think your results will be great with everything we talked about. i look forward to seeing how it works out for you!

thanks bro, i will be logging too! training split, diet the lot...
im going to do what works for me, and then people can take what they want from it, it may help or not help others, but all the info which gets posted on here has helped me out a shit looad! :)

Right now i am training tues/thur/sat. I am doing the BigA Growth Principles for Beginner routine and loving it. I was going to go dc. I am just a bit achy these days and am gonna hold off for the next blast.

yeah man, i think your results will be great with everything we talked about. i look forward to seeing how it works out for you!

ps gave u a little pm bro

Great post. If I were taking 1/3 the peptide load I'd be a water balloon to tired and achey to move. But I'm glad it's working for you.

Great post. If I were taking 1/3 the peptide load I'd be a water balloon to tired and achey to move. But I'm glad it's working for you.

I weigh over 235 & am only taking between 400-500mcg of each every day. Why would u be a water balloon? Just curious. The 10 iu gh 3x week is making me extra lethargic the next week.

Transformer, will get right back to you.

I weigh over 235 & am only taking between 400-500mcg of each every day. Why would u be a water balloon? Just curious. The 10 iu gh 3x week is making me extra lethargic the next week.

Transformer, will get right back to you.

thanks bro, i sent it your inbox :)

So you are only doing the HGH on the days you work out and at 10 IU? Did you work your way up to ten, and how did you figure out to do only post workout? Not sure I've seen it done like that before, so just curious.

So you are only doing the HGH on the days you work out and at 10 IU? Did you work your way up to ten, and how did you figure out to do only post workout? Not sure I've seen it done like that before, so just curious.

Yes, only doing it 3x a week. It is a blast dosing schedule. not a full-fledged blast like jesse did with 100+iu in 7 days. A lot of the bigger guys i know locally run it this way, post workout and in larger amounts, but dosing more infrequently. I wanted to compare the results. I will see if i can find the old literature i have on this.

So wow, last nights sleep was absolutely ridiculous.

Once again, i want to mention that i am not sure about the myo pro peptide. It is doing something but i am not sure what.

Triathlon mentioned holding water the other day and i will agree with him. I took a morning progress pic and while i am losing fat, i am holding water. Not what i expected but losing fat is the ultimate goal here. I have some dairy in my diet too currently though and normally dairy makes me retain water, so next week i will decrease the dairy significantly and see how that works out.

Weight is up a bit, sitting at a chubby 233 right now but as i said, looking leaner.

If I remember correctly, in your other log you said that you may be trying something completely new to you regarding your diet.

If you are trying something different, do you mind sharing?

rmtt, you remember correctly sir=-)

I chose not to go that route because i am adding myostatin pro pep and later follistatin in. I know how my body reacts to eating this way so, it will provide a base for seeing what is effective etc. I opted not to implement that kinda diet. I was looking at something more ckd or healthy fat based.

So this is day 5 today. Feeling good. One thing i think that the pics on sunday will reveal is that i am holding a lot of water. Its an interesting feeling knowing you are leaner but retaining water=-) Kinda leaner but puffier. I will get to the bottom of this and tighten the diet up a bit.

So the 10iu of gh seems to be working 3x week. I feel fuller, and walk around with a pump all day. I believe everything is working just how it should.

Loving the log so far O..... This will definately be part of my daily reading! I really am interested to see how this "complete" peptide/HGH balst/Myostatin stack treats you...

How are you liking Big A's workout?

Loving the log so far O..... This will definately be part of my daily reading! I really am interested to see how this "complete" peptide/HGH balst/Myostatin stack treats you...

How are you liking Big A's workout?

BE,

i have always done either a 3 day split or DC. In the early years i did some weider splits etc. And they worked. I also did the 6 daya week with 3 day split but i am OLD now. I like this because i get to give it ALL OUT intensity and then recover and grow. For now it is doing exactly what i need it to=-)

I am excited to see how it treats me too,.

Best Part of keeping this log

honestly ,

I have to say the absolute best part of the logs etc is that i have gotten to know and talk with a lot of members through pm and email.

We have some really awesome people here and i am definitely happy to be part of this community.

Just reporting in

So i think things progressed nicely this week. I work legs in the morning, had to push it back from today since i was taking my son to the state park and paddle boapts were in our future. He is too short to pedal so i knew that if i did legs i would be letting little man down, so guess what, legs tomorrow and a happy son today!

Still with the same dosing protocol. I missed a dose of ghrp/cjc two times yesterrday and today. I dont think the world will end but just trying to be as open and honest as possible.

So exciting news, i am ordering some of the new follistatin on monday. I have it all lined up and it should go out immediately monday. Once i get that in, i will be taking pics and posting them up day 1 and day 10, then day 20 and 30. I have even enlisted my good friend into this. We will take measurements and report everything back. It should be an interesting experiment.

As for diet, i am gonna tighten a few things up this week. I know i have lost fat but i am holding water., possibly from the peptides. Its weird knowing you look leaner but puffier=-)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Update PIc

Thanx for being so detailed. I'm very very interested in what you think of the foli when you start it.

Q, i am really interested in the folli also. i sent out the money etc today and he has it back in stock tomorrow. I am also ordering some more IGF1-DES, I am going to plpay with some micro dosing of it. This means i have to use fucking acetic acid. I truly hate that shit.

OK all so here it is, the tale of the tape. I am 233.9 today. Its a digital scale i use that that trainers at my gym have. I tried holding my breath to get it to 134 and that didnt work, so i went to the water fountain, chuggged some water and got it to 234.1. There is my tip for the day of how to add .2lbs in under 20 minutes.:cool:

**broken link removed**

So as far as improvements this week. I think the myostatin is doing something. This eating when i am hungry got out of control this week. I literally ate a shit ton of extra food. I spent almost $200 at the grocery store today. I cant wait to get my hands on the folli! I asm going to go broke eating.

So things changing this week. Adding more healthy fats to diet. I am going to put a limit on the max number of meals and i am changing my pre-workout and intra workout drink. I normally order from TP and love their stuff but a friend of mine , and damn amazing bb'er sent me some stuff to look at and i am going to work some Evogen products into the intra/preworkout lineup. I am also gonna give a different carb source a go as i have been going the dextrose route since when it was cool to chug a protein shake, a can of Coca-Cola and 2 packs of pop tarts post workout with 10iu slin=-) Its been a while....lol.

I will say that my ultimate verdict on peptides is that they are a healthier way to achieve your goals. I am 234 and am leaner than i have ever been at this weight and on a pittance of hormones. It took me much more the first time. I am going to keep taking the peptides and see where it gets me. I certainly believe they lend a 'quality' to your physique. I by no means have a pretty physique but lately i feel like it has been 'filling out' and appearing rounder.

If anyone has any questions or wants details, let me know.

You've got bouldas for shouldas, O! Looking killer, keep it up!

Q, i am really interested in the folli also. i sent out the money etc today and he has it back in stock tomorrow. I am also ordering some more IGF1-DES, I am going to plpay with some micro dosing of it. This means i have to use fucking acetic acid. I truly hate that shit.

OK all so here it is, the tale of the tape. I am 233.9 today. Its a digital scale i use that that trainers at my gym have. I tried holding my breath to get it to 134 and that didnt work, so i went to the water fountain, chuggged some water and got it to 234.1. There is my tip for the day of how to add .2lbs in under 20 minutes.:cool:

**broken link removed**

So as far as improvements this week. I think the myostatin is doing something. This eating when i am hungry got out of control this week. I literally ate a shit ton of extra food. I spent almost $200 at the grocery store today. I cant wait to get my hands on the folli! I asm going to go broke eating.

So things changing this week. Adding more healthy fats to diet. I am going to put a limit on the max number of meals and i am changing my pre-workout and intra workout drink. I normally order from TP and love their stuff but a friend of mine , and damn amazing bb'er sent me some stuff to look at and i am going to work some Evogen products into the intra/preworkout lineup. I am also gonna give a different carb source a go as i have been going the dextrose route since when it was cool to chug a protein shake, a can of Coca-Cola and 2 packs of pop tarts post workout with 10iu slin=-) Its been a while....lol.

I will say that my ultimate verdict on peptides is that they are a healthier way to achieve your goals. I am 234 and am leaner than i have ever been at this weight and on a pittance of hormones. It took me much more the first time. I am going to keep taking the peptides and see where it gets me. I certainly believe they lend a 'quality' to your physique. I by no means have a pretty physique but lately i feel like it has been 'filling out' and appearing rounder.

If anyone has any questions or wants details, let me know.

I can't ever open those links :( so I have no clue what you are looking like lol

I can't ever open those links :( so I have no clue what you are looking like lol

I will figure out how to upload the pics tomoerow for u;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws