over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

May 2nd Blast

hey bro quick question, after what we discusseed through pm, can whey be used with the dextrose instead of the bcaa's if you dont have any bcaa's at the time? thanks bud

hey bro quick question, after what we discusseed through pm, can whey be used with the dextrose instead of the bcaa's if you dont have any bcaa's at the time? thanks bud

i dont see why not. BCAA's for me are a personal preference because they are so easily digested AND because i hate the taste of protein powders. I tried a new product yesterday pre/intra legs and i gotta say it seems to be a great product. I dont like to reccommend things kinda ad hoc so give me a few more weeks trying it out and i will definitely post up the name etc if it ends up being as good as i think it is. This was mentioned to me by a friend, who has done some pretty damn amazing things in bodybuilding.

As for updates, i am going to say this ONCE. I will not go into any details at all, whether it is here in an open thread or in private in PM. I am done taking PP's mysotatin pro-peptide. I do not reccommend that anyone on here take it. In addition i will be going solely with ergopeps lineup of products. This is my private guy who has opened a site. That being said, i can definitively say that PP's cjc1295 and ghrp6 are indeed legit, i will not reccommend anymore of their products nor will i use them. I will be using their products to round out the week until i get my order in from my guy, but at that point i am done with them. That is it, take from this reccommendation what you will, i am not bashing them and have even stated what i know to be legit with them.

So anyway, as far as the blast goes, i feel pretty goddamn amazing. I am going to figure out how to post up pics for fubaseball today.

Strenght has been up, i think now after some recent discoveries, it is the igf-des. That and the diet in general. I am going to try microdosing the IGF-DES after i get done with my ten day fiollistatin run, which i plan to start this week.

Shi* brother, your looking better & better each time, you definetly got this going for you!

Im totally giving this a shot of-season, and hopefully it works half as good for me as it has for you.

As ever, keep us updated man, such an honour to be apart of this board and be able to mix with the other members who have a wealth of knowledge!

awesome

Very detailed. I check this before my morning email. Looking awesome.

Yo O! This is such a great thread bro! Your attention to detail is awesome.

Like others have said, your shoulders are killing it!

I know what you mean when you say you are leaner, but puffy from water retention. Weird ass feeling! LOL

Last edited:
Thanks for this! Have inspired some new research for myself.

Ergopep is the way to, agreed.:)

Yo O! This is such a great thread bro! Your attention to detail is awesome.

Like others have said, your shoulders are killing it!

I know what you mean when you say you are leaner, but puffy from water retention. Weird ass feeling! LOL

BigMike, YEAH GUESS WHAT????? Folli is in the mail. Its on like donkey kong.

Thank you guys for the compliements btw. I try to be slightly humorous(i know i fall short) and accurate.

Funny thing guys, i dont do much for delts. I do a machine press one all out set, one set of side laterals all out and every other workout some rear laterals. i honestly think because of the torn pec, my shoulders kinda took over. The problem is they make my freaking arms look small!

I am so damn excited! Folli, folli, folli, its like christmas.

And yeah mike, the leaner but puffier is weird. I tried to explain to my boy and he is like, you are fat. I was like no, my waist is down, and i can see details, they are just blurry. Its funny. IUf i dont do the state show this year, next year i am gonna do it.

Cant w ait too see your results on folli im thinkin bout runnin it also! Lookin good man thick but still lean, great log.

im thinkin about running it after PCT ! Can't wait to see your results Osiris!

I am also ordering some more IGF1-DES, I am going to plpay with some micro dosing of it. This means i have to use fucking acetic acid. I truly hate that shit....If anyone has any questions or wants details, let me know.

Hey osiris,
I have a quick question if you don't mind.

it seems like you haven't been using AA reconstitute your IGF1-DES correct?Have you always used BW or have your tried AA? Did you notice a difference? How long in your opinion will IGF-DES last refrigerated if reconstituted with BW and not AA?

Thanks man,
keep it up :headbang:

Last edited:
Hey osiris,
I have a quick question if you don't mind.

it seems like you haven't been using AA reconstitute your IGF1-DES correct?Have you always used BW or have your tried AA? Did you notice a difference? How long in your opinion will IGF-DES last refrigerated if reconstituted with BW and not AA?

Thanks man,
keep it up :headbang:

Good morning,

I tried both, i abhor AA and i get all nervous about the cellular dmg it can cause(supposedly). So i take it with BW. a bottle lasts me right around 20 days currently, and i feel the last shot just as much as i feel the first so i would say from my experience, it is still potent at 20 days.
I do use bw.

have you tried the "natural" mtn dew man? that stuff is good and is made from cane sugar, similar to the Hanson's natural soda Dusty says he drinks pwo

have you tried the "natural" mtn dew man? that stuff is good and is made from cane sugar, similar to the Hanson's natural soda Dusty says he drinks pwo

I absolutely love that. I am a big fan of dew postworkout when i am taking insulin.

Dear Osiris. You're looking great. I red all your 1s blast, and now follow your 2nd :)
Thank you for all your help in PMs.
I gonna start my blast very soon and i gonna make log as well.

Great thread Osiris! Have been following it from the beginning. Cant wait to see the results.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws